Legal weed states = 25% less opioid deaths .

Does the OP know that narcotics kill yet?
The "narcotics" tend to kill because of overdoses, which has pretty much everything to do with quality control. If you want quality control, you need to legalize it, just like alcohol.

It's about the connection to opioids. Not just weed. Sessions is looking for the crack dealers who also sell weed. Are you saying to make narcotics legal, though?
Yes. Many drugs come about as a result of making other drugs illegal. Usually, those new drugs are quite bad, like desomorphine, fentanyl, and meth.

What is Sessions' obsession with weed?

We have much more important shit to do...like put Hillary in jail and deport illegal immgrants.

Just another area I disagree with most republicans on. I don't agree with recreational weed but I am 100% on board with medical marijuana

Just another area I disagree with most republicans on. I don't agree with recreational weed but I am 100% on board with medical marijuana

Trump said let the states decide on this matter. But the unhinged lefties keep jumping to stupid conclusions blaming Trump.

Trump said let the states decide on this matter. But the unhinged lefties keep jumping to stupid conclusions blaming Trump.
I agree with President Trump on that. He needs to shut Sessions little war down. I prefer it to pass congress so there is no chance of a federal war on it.

Many drug penalties are federal, so could you explain how the "states" are supposed to deal with it? To put the power in the states, he'd have to abolish all federal laws against drugs, no?

I agree with President Trump on that. He needs to shut Sessions little war down. I prefer it to pass congress so there is no chance of a federal war on it.
It's tough when the fake news jumps into fake conclusions. Trump will stick with the states deciding this.

You know, if inmates in the jails were allowed to smoke 1 or 2 joints per day, I'm pretty sure that a lot of prison violence would go down. Especially if you gave them pure Indica strains.

They don't call it "in da couch" for nothing.
Seems that may cause an increase in crimes to get thrown in jail. Vacation in jail! Three meals, free room and board and two joints a day.

It's tough when the fake news jumps into fake conclusions. Trump will stick with the states deciding this.

It only makes sense, and that's what he said from the beginning.

If Colorado wants legal weed, but Alabama does not...it should be up to the residents of those states.

If Colorado wants legal weed, but Alabama does not...it should be up to the residents of those states.
So you're saying Trump and the feds should remove all federal penalties and laws against drugs? OK. That would leave it to the states to criminalize it or not.

Many drug penalties are federal, so could you explain how the "states" are supposed to deal with it? To put the power in the states, he'd have to abolish all federal laws against drugs, no?

The other problem is that fed laws mess with the finances of the weed companies . It’s basically a cash only biz because financial institutions can’t participate.

You know, if inmates in the jails were allowed to smoke 1 or 2 joints per day, I'm pretty sure that a lot of prison violence would go down. Especially if you gave them pure Indica strains.

Seems that may cause an increase in crimes to get thrown in jail. Vacation in jail! Three meals, free room and board and two joints a day.

Well...............yeah you got a point, because I don't even get over a joint a day.

But, it wouldn't be worth it to go there if they were giving you ditch weed with stems and seeds.

The other problem is that fed laws mess with the finances of the weed companies . It’s basically a cash only biz because financial institutions can’t participate.
I'm just waiting for the Trumpsters to simultaneously agree with me that the feds should totally legalize all drugs so the "states can deal with it" like they say Trump suggested and follow up with a post showing where Trump actually does so.

I'm just waiting for the Trumpsters to simultaneously agree with me that the feds should totally legalize all drugs so the "states can deal with it" like they say Trump suggested and follow up with a post showing where Trump actually does so.

Trump rarely points out the legal weed. It's Sessions cause he's A.G.

Trump rarely points out the legal weed. It's Sessions cause he's A.G.
You said Trump said let the states decide on this matter.

You can post a link to Trump's campaign to remove all federal laws against drugs anytime.

So you're saying Trump and the feds should remove all federal penalties and laws against drugs? OK. That would leave it to the states to criminalize it or not.

I'm saying I'd like the states to decide whether or not to legalize weed. However the fuck that can happen, it should happen....just like levying state and local taxes.

The only reason pot is illegal is because it can be grown for free in one’s back yard, whereas, alchohol requires a lot of equipment, work, and knowledge.

Pot will cut into the alcohol industry sales. Big Alcohol does not want the competition. Also, Dupont does not want to compete with hemp.

Well...............yeah you got a point, because I don't even get over a joint a day.

But, it wouldn't be worth it to go there if they were giving you ditch weed with stems and seeds.
I don’t really give a shit about people smoking pot. If that’s your thing go for it. What does irk me is the medical angle. Does it help some symptoms? Sure. But that’s not what the industry is based on there’s not enough legit medical to open a business for. It’s recreation so call it what it is. I don’t think it should be illegal but it’s kinda like claiming whiskey cures colds during prohibition.

Forum List

Back