Leftists, this teen must be crushed!!!

Yeah, here's the thing... your transphobia will just be another bigotry everyone will be embarrassed about in 20 years... and your sort will have to find another group to hate... but you are running out of them.

Maybe you'll all start hating each other.
Actually, here’s the thing. There are already (23 I believe is the number) states that have banned or are considering bans on doping and transing of minors.

I suspect in far less than 20 years, most of the country will have laws in place protecting minors from you groomers and child predators.

This need of yours to protect child abusers is really creepy but fortunately, state laws are being enacted to keep you people away from children.

Actually, here’s the thing. There are already (23 I believe is the number) states that have banned or are considering bans on doping and transing of minors.

I suspect in far less than 20 years, most of the country will have laws in place protecting minors from you groomers and child predators.

Within my lifetime, you had 19 states that banned interracial marriage.

Only a decade ago, half the country banned gay marriage.

So, yeah, the backwards states will dig in their heals... until they can't anymore.

So, yeah, the backwards states will dig in their heals... until they can't anymore.
Typical of the left to make these utterly ridiculous attempts at comparison.

I understand you’re hoping to justify child abuse as evidenced by tranny story time, minor attracted persons, doping and grooming of children followed by mutilating surgeries as a for-profit enterprise but we already see a backlash to that.

Your Democrat “Party of Slavery” doesn’t have a successful history of abusing entire portions of humanity.

I understand you’re hoping to justify child abuse as evidenced by tranny story time, minor attracted persons, doping and grooming of children followed by mutilating surgeries as a for-profit enterprise but we already see a backlash to that.

Yup, I'm old enough to remember when Anita Bryant said the same thing about gays... and frankly, it was bullshit then and it's bullshit now.

History will not be kind to your bigotry.

Here's how you can tell you have lost. Big Corporations are already all in on Transgender rights, and letting people use the pronouns of their choice. They are even encouraging it.

Yup, I'm old enough to remember when Anita Bryant said the same thing about gays... and frankly, it was bullshit then and it's bullshit now.

History will not be kind to your bigotry.

Here's how you can tell you have lost. Big Corporations are already all in on Transgender rights, and letting people use the pronouns of their choice. They are even encouraging it.
Oh, um, I don’t know. Was Anita Bryant grooming, doping and pushing mutilating surgeries on children?

I suppose we’re seeing the ultimate expression of debauchery when the left has this insatiable fascination with transing little boys and girls. There was a time when when a mastectomy was a last resort treatment for breast cancer. The left now pushes that on young girls as a part of their grooming protocol.

It is curious that across parts of the world, female genital mutilation (“FGM”) is still practiced. The left has decided they have a “right” to mutilate young boys also. There is no small irony to the fact that leftists have embraced FGM especially, because ultimately it a a way to control female sexuality.

You folks just want to emulate the Moslem, Taliban style control of women, right?

Um, yeah, I guess criticism of leftist FGM and trans surgery mutilation makes me a bigot

Oh, um, I don’t know. Was Anita Bryant grooming, doping and pushing mutilating surgeries on children?
Nope, she was demonizing gays by claiming they were 'after your children". It was bullshit then, and it's bullshit now.
I suppose we’re seeing the ultimate expression of debauchery when the left has this insatiable fascination with transing little boys and girls. There was a time when when a mastectomy was a last resort treatment for breast cancer. The left now pushes that on young girls as a part of their grooming protocol.

Not really, since such procedures are rare. Chloe Brockman got hers when she was 15 and demanded it. By way of comparison, when a black teen is gunned down by the police, he's almost always blamed for his own actions.

It is curious that across parts of the world, female genital mutilation (“FGM”) is still practiced. The left has decided they have a “right” to mutilate young boys also. There is no small irony to the fact that leftists have embraced FGM especially, because ultimately it a a way to control female sexuality.
Wow, talk about your false equivalencies. Gender Transition is only done in extreme cases, and bottom surgery is never performed on children. Rarely on teens.

You folks just want to emulate the Moslem, Taliban style control of women, right?
FGM isn't a Muslim practice, nor is it practiced in Southwest Asia. It's practiced in North Africa by Christians and Muslims alike, and the practice predates both religions (as mummies have been found with this done to them. If you weren't so piss ignorant, you'd know this.

Nope, she was demonizing gays by claiming they were 'after your children". It was bullshit then, and it's bullshit now.

Not really, since such procedures are rare. Chloe Brockman got hers when she was 15 and demanded it. By way of comparison, when a black teen is gunned down by the police, he's almost always blamed for his own actions.

Wow, talk about your false equivalencies. Gender Transition is only done in extreme cases, and bottom surgery is never performed on children. Rarely on teens.

FGM isn't a Muslim practice, nor is it practiced in Southwest Asia. It's practiced in North Africa by Christians and Muslims alike, and the practice predates both religions (as mummies have been found with this done to them. If you weren't so piss ignorant, you'd know this.
Um, well it’s strange that you insist groomers are not after children when we’re told by those groomers that 7 year olds are capable of making decisions about doping with dangerous drugs.

Um, yeah. It’s convenient that leftist groomers will insist that a 15 year old with a documented history of emotional and medical problems made them perform mutilating surgery. I suppose when a 15 year old makes demands, there’s no choice but to acquiesce. The emotionally and medically damaged 15 year old knows what’s best, after all. I wouldn’t expect the leftist groomers to take the responsible position of caution.

Um, no. Transing surgeries are clearly not rare. They are a actually a growing business.

Sex Reassignment Surgery Market Size by Gender Transition (Male to Female {Facial, Breast, Genitals [Phallectomy, Orchiectomy, Vaginoplasty]}, Female to Male {Facial, Chest, Genitals [Hysterectomy, Phalloplasty]}), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook, Application Potential, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2023 – 2032​

As we see, the grooming and transing market is big business / big dollars with a growing list of mutilations available.

Um, as usual, you’re reactive and not paying attention. I never claimed FGM was an exclusive moslem practice. Although, it’s interesting to note that the practice is still, largely, done in the third world.

How nice that groomers are inheriting third world practices. You must be so proud.

Um, yeah. It’s convenient that leftist groomers will insist that a 15 year old with a documented history of emotional and medical problems made them perform mutilating surgery. I suppose when a 15 year old makes demands, there’s no choice but to acquiesce. The emotionally and medically damaged 15 year old knows what’s best, after all. I wouldn’t expect the leftist groomers to take the responsible position of caution.

Again, have you read her medical records? I haven't. So far, all we have is her rambling filing, which doesn't paint her in the best light. I suspect that Medical Records will make her case sound even worse.

Um, as usual, you’re reactive and not paying attention. I never claimed FGM was an exclusive moslem practice.
you specifically said "Moslem" (which no one uses anymore) and compared them to the Taliban, that never engaged in the practice.

Watch what happens when same-sex marriage is returned back to the states where it belongs.

Again, have you read her medical records? I haven't. So far, all we have is her rambling filing, which doesn't paint her in the best light. I suspect that Medical Records will make her case sound even worse.

you specifically said "Moslem" (which no one uses anymore) and compared them to the Taliban, that never engaged in the practice.
Again. You posted a list of medical and emotional ailments suffered by Chloe Cole.

Again, you defend the mutilating surgery performed on such a damaged individual because a teenager made demands that you groomers had a need placate. Why should it have been so difficult for doctors to decide that ethics and integrity would dictate that a child with emotional and medical ailments is not a candidate for mutilating surgery?

You grooming groupies are just special.

I specifically wrote moslem Taliban. I used it so obviously people still use it.

Your hurt feelings about criticism of how the moslem Taliban treats women is something you will have to deal with.

The reality of our time has become far, far worse, than any of what Anita Bryant predicted, far worse than she even could have imagined.

She was right in predicting that faggots would be going after children. That wasn't difficult to see, back then. Don't forget that NAMBLA was a prominent player in the early faggot-rights movement, only having been pushed out when the mainstream faggots realized how harmful it was to their cause to be openly seen as being aligned with childfuckers.

What Ms. Bryant surely never saw coming is the recent efforts to groom children into transsexualism, and to steer them toward irreversible quasi-medical mutilations to fuck them up for life.

Watch what happens when same-sex marriage is returned back to the states where it belongs.

It won't be. Congress kept that from happening. Big Corporations won't tolerate it.

Again. You posted a list of medical and emotional ailments suffered by Chloe Cole.
You mean Chloe Brockman?

Again, you defend the mutilating surgery performed on such a damaged individual because a teenager made demands that you groomers had a need placate. Why should it have been so difficult for doctors to decide that ethics and integrity would dictate that a child with emotional and medical ailments is not a candidate for mutilating surgery?

Or maybe they thought that by fixing her gender dysphoria, all the other problems would resolve. again, it would be interesting to see the progress reports from the school and her doctors after she got the first treatments.

She only insisted on the breast removal AFTER a boy in her class groped her.

The reality of our time has become far, far worse, than any of what Anita Bryant predicted, far worse than she even could have imagined.

Only for bigots like you. Here's the thing. Gays have no real effect on my life. I don't worry about what goes on in other people's bedrooms.

She was right in predicting that faggots would be going after children. That wasn't difficult to see, back then. Don't forget that NAMBLA was a prominent player in the early faggot-rights movement, only having been pushed out when the mainstream faggots realized how harmful it was to their cause to be openly seen as being aligned with childfuckers.

NAMBLA was never a big part of the gay rights movement. As far as Childfuckers, um, Joseph Smith and Brigham Young and a bunch of other cult founders were doing a whole bunch of Children, and you still revere them.

Glass houses, buddy. Glass houses.

What Ms. Bryant surely never saw coming is the recent efforts to groom children into transsexualism, and to steer them toward irreversible quasi-medical mutilations to fuck them up for life.

Well, no, because people in the 1970's didn't understand Gender Dysphoria. Today, we do.

It won't be. Congress kept that from happening. Big Corporations won't tolerate it.

You mean Chloe Brockman?

Or maybe they thought that by fixing her gender dysphoria, all the other problems would resolve. again, it would be interesting to see the progress reports from the school and her doctors after she got the first treatments.

Congress isn't the Supreme Court. They can do to same-sex marriage what they did to abortion, return it to the states. Marriage laws are state issues, not Federal.

You mean Chloe Brockman?

You mean the teenager Chloe Cole who was the victim of mutilating surgery to appease the grooming mob.

Or maybe they (doctors who couldn't find a trace of ethics or professionalism) thought they could make a profit by exploiting a teenager.

Remember it was you who posted an long list of physical and emotional ailments the teen suffered from.

Nobody is making kids gay. They are either gay or straight. The only difference is they aren't doing what they did to my Lesbian Aunt, make her live a lie.

No, she lived the truth, truth is not always easy, but remains the truth regardless of fetish.

Congress isn't the Supreme Court. They can do to same-sex marriage what they did to abortion, return it to the states. Marriage laws are state issues, not Federal.
There's a whole bunch of laws that say otherwise...

You guys were fine with Federal interference in marriage when you supported DOMA.

You mean the teenager Chloe Cole who was the victim of mutilating surgery to appease the grooming mob.
Cole is a stage name. Her actual name is Brockman... which she probably decided sounded too butch.

There's a whole bunch of laws that say otherwise...

You guys were fine with Federal interference in marriage when you supported DOMA.

Cole is a stage name. Her actual name is Brockman... which she probably decided sounded too butch.

You floated the conspiracy theory about the name thing a couple of times before. Conspiracy theories don’t get any more plausible with repeated presses. I would propose she used a name change for obvious reasons - leftist freaks have this habit of congregating into mobs which in turn become leftist freaks behaving like stalkers.

Post your name and address instead of using a stage name.

Forum List

Back