10 Worst and Best Places to Live in Pennsylvania

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

What are the worst cities in PA?​

According To Recent FBI Statistics, These Are The 10 Most Dangerous Cities In Pennsylvania

• Chester. Chester, PA, USA.
  • Darby. Darby, PA, USA.
  • Pottstown. Pottstown, PA 19464, USA.
  • Yeadon. Yeadon, PA, USA.
  • Johnstown. Johnstown, PA, USA.
  • Duquesne. Duquesne, PA, USA.
  • Ambridge. Ambridge, PA 15003, USA.
  • Philadelphia. Philadelphia, PA, USA.
The best places to live in
Best Places to Live in Pennsylvania in 2022-2023

• Pittsburgh, PA.
  • Harrisburg, PA.
  • Lancaster, PA.
  • Reading, PA.
  • Scranton, PA.
  • York, PA.
  • Philadelphia, PA.

Braddock looks like a charming little shithole. Another stolen election for a brain-dead vegetable. :yes_text12:

Time for a divorce.

fett braddock.jpg

Well it's PA.....They voted-in a (pre-stroke) imbecilic moron to the US Senate.....That's PA's claim to infamy.....I mean everyone already knows the old-ass PA cities are shit-holes mostly connected by the equally shitty PA Turnpike that they have the unmitigated gall to charge people to drive on.

lol 75 is a nightmare to drive, even in good weather. I would just cut across up to 80 and sail west; it's longer but many hours faster.

What are the worst cities in PA?​

According To Recent FBI Statistics, These Are The 10 Most Dangerous Cities In Pennsylvania

• Chester. Chester, PA, USA.
  • Darby. Darby, PA, USA.
  • Pottstown. Pottstown, PA 19464, USA.
  • Yeadon. Yeadon, PA, USA.
  • Johnstown. Johnstown, PA, USA.
  • Duquesne. Duquesne, PA, USA.
  • Ambridge. Ambridge, PA 15003, USA.
  • Philadelphia. Philadelphia, PA, USA.
The best places to live in
Best Places to Live in Pennsylvania in 2022-2023

• Pittsburgh, PA.
  • Harrisburg, PA.
  • Lancaster, PA.
  • Reading, PA.
  • Scranton, PA.
  • York, PA.
  • Philadelphia, PA.
Fix your title, sheesh.

PA shows how people will ignore what's happening to them and around them to keep in line with their chosen ideology....
Minds are seldom changed due to stubbornness and libs are the most stubborn people in the world.....

Wherever Progs go, chaos always follows.

America is quickly turning to a real shithole the more leftist policies are enacted and tolerated. I don't hardly recognize my country anymore.

And I shudder to think what my father would think of it who fought in WWII. He would not believe it.

Pittsburgh is not a bad place to live. The worst thing is the multi-generational Democrat machine, which shows no sign of going away. That's why most working class people have moved to the suburbs.

Pittsburgh is not a bad place to live. The worst thing is the multi-generational Democrat machine, which shows no sign of going away. That's why most working class people have moved to the suburbs.
Democrats are smarter than republicans. You should want to go where they are.

Pittsburg is a fun city.

The only thing I would advise anyone in or traveling through PA to avoid is the President Biden Expressway

The road meanders aimlessly and seem to forget where it is supposed to go

My Daddy was born in Bellefonte. It's up in the turkey trails of Appalachia. It seemed really nice in '66, when I was last there.

Forum List

Back