Leftists, this teen must be crushed!!!

What's amusing is that your cult was chased from New York to Utah because (among other things), people considered your practice of Polygamy to be "depraved", "going after children" and "Insane".

And you look to recreate the insanity.

Too funny

And you look to recreate the insanity.

Too funny

That was directed towards StalkerBob, but to wit.

Mormons practiced polygamy up until the early 20th century. The practice was reviled. It was the instigating incident that lead to the murder of Joseph Smith. The 1856 platform of the Republican Party called for the "elimination of those two pillars of barbarism - Slavery and Polygamy". Congress passed laws against it. The LDS finally phased out Polygamy in 1890 because they wanted to get Utah into the union as a state.

Here's the thing. As much as I raz Bob about his Church's whacky history, I have no real problem with polygamy, as long as everyone involved is a consenting adult. To each his own, I always say.

That was directed towards StalkerBob, but to wit.

Mormons practiced polygamy up until the early 20th century. The practice was reviled. It was the instigating incident that lead to the murder of Joseph Smith. The 1856 platform of the Republican Party called for the "elimination of those two pillars of barbarism - Slavery and Polygamy". Congress passed laws against it. The LDS finally phased out Polygamy in 1890 because they wanted to get Utah into the union as a state.

Here's the thing. As much as I raz Bob about his Church's whacky history, I have no real problem with polygamy, as long as everyone involved is a consenting adult. To each his own, I always say.

🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Forum List

Back