Leftists, this teen must be crushed!!!

Fetuses aren't babies.
No one is performing bottom surgery on kids.

But I can totally get why you guys need to make stuff up.
Your ideas suck and if you had to discuss them you'd be in trouble.
Fetuses aren't babies, but a male wearing makeup, pantyhose and a bra is a woman. You're nuts and a liar. Gender altering surgery IS being performed on kids.

Fetuses aren't babies, but a male wearing makeup, pantyhose and a bra is a woman. You're nuts and a liar. Gender altering surgery IS being performed on kids.

Hey, guy, the rest of the world doesn't worry about your hangups.

If you don't like crossdressing, don't do it.
If you don't like abortion, don't have one.

But leave everyone else alone.

Hey, guy, the rest of the world doesn't worry about your hangups.

If you don't like crossdressing, don't do it.
If you don't like abortion, don't have one.

But leave everyone else alone.
Follow your own advice. When a Christian doesn't want to make your perversion cake, go somewhere else. Hypocrite.

Follow your own advice. When a Christian doesn't want to make your perversion cake, go somewhere else. Hypocrite.

If he didn't want to make a cake, he shouldn't have opened a bakery.

You do get the difference between individual liberty and commerce law, right? Because I don't want to spend 20 pages explaining it to you like I did on that other thread and have you not understand it.

Um, where do you think the uterus is?

because they thought that the could resolve the other ten kinds of crazy if they resolved her gender identity.

I've met 30 year olds who can't make important decisions.

Only in your mind.

Um, yeah. And this would be a good thing, really. Better to start them before puberty sets in than after they grow more into a body that their mind doesn't match.

Oh, bullshit, you take the religious crazy out, and we would accept other people's sexuality.

They turn little Billy into a zombie so he behaves himself... and you guys on the right are fine with that, I guess because Jesus didn't say it was bad.

because they thought that the could resolve the other ten kinds of crazy if they resolved her gender identity.

Or, they might should have thought “hmm, this girl already has many mental issues…perhaps this gender dysphoria is another mental issue. Again, at such a young age, the child doesn’t know themselves what they want, and with as much influence as there is out there today, it confuses them even more.

I've met 30 year olds who can't make important decisions.

And that excuses adults allowing 6-12 year olds making adult decisions….how?

Only in your mind.

No, I’m just reading you defending giving puberty blockers to 6-12 year olds, and allowing top surgery at 13.

Um, yeah. And this would be a good thing, really. Better to start them before puberty sets in than after they grow more into a body that their mind doesn't match

Really? This kind of flies in the face of the previous response you gave, about giving things to children that could mess them up.

giving puberty blockers stops sex development at a critical stage, they say it can be reversed…but the hormones and surgery can have a much more profound effect on children.

Oh, bullshit, you take the religious crazy out, and we would accept other people's sexuality.

Again, you try to take this to a religious angle when nobody is arguing that point. People are just arguing against trans procedures for children….I don’t see anyone bringing up religion…except you.

They turn little Billy into a zombie so he behaves himself... and you guys on the right are fine with that, I guess because Jesus didn't say it was bad.

Really, I think you are confused on this. I think you are referring to ritalin, which isn’t classified as an ssri…it’s actually classified as a schedule II drug.

All an ssri does is help regulate serotonin in the brain…by preventing the reuptake so that serotonin levels are increased. I’m not aware of anyone being turned into a “zombie” from it.

Again, have you read her medical records? I haven't. So far, all we have is her rambling filing, which doesn't paint her in the best light. I suspect that Medical Records will make her case sound even worse.

you specifically said "Moslem" (which no one uses anymore) and compared them to the Taliban, that never engaged in the practice.

Again, have you read her medical records? I haven't. So far, all we have is her rambling filing, which doesn't paint her in the best light. I suspect that Medical Records will make her case sound even worse.

Really? You’ve used her medical history as a means of saying that her trans surgery was needed because it might have answered some of her problems. You cite this in response to me as a matter of fact…but now “we don’t know”??

Fetuses aren't babies.
No one is performing bottom surgery on kids.

But I can totally get why you guys need to make stuff up.
Your ideas suck and if you had to discuss them you'd be in trouble.
Human life begins at conception. Fact. Fetuses are human. Fact.

Or, they might should have thought “hmm, this girl already has many mental issues…perhaps this gender dysphoria is another mental issue. Again, at such a young age, the child doesn’t know themselves what they want, and with as much influence as there is out there today, it confuses them even more.

Again, lots of speculation. Let's wait for the medical records in court.

And that excuses adults allowing 6-12 year olds making adult decisions….how?
Well, they don't, since Parents were involved here. But you keep leaving that out.

o, I’m just reading you defending giving puberty blockers to 6-12 year olds, and allowing top surgery at 13.

Yes, if THAT IS WHAT THE CASE CALLS FOR.

Really? This kind of flies in the face of the previous response you gave, about giving things to children that could mess them up.
Things that offend your religious and sexual sensibilities don't mess people up. I'll trust the doctors, thank you.

Human life begins at conception. Fact. Fetuses are human. Fact.

If that were the case, then why don't we count fetuses in the Census?
Why don't we let people take fetuses as tax deductions?
Why don't we let people put their date of conception on their driver's licenses?
Why are fertility clinics allowed to freeze embryos?
Why don't we investigate every miscarriage as a potential homicide?

Oh, because FETUSES AREN'T PEOPLE!

Why don't we let people put their date of conception on their driver's licenses?

Fetuses are human life. And you are OK with killing them.

If blacks are people, then why did we, earlier in our nation's history, allow them to be treated as glorified farm animals?

If Jews are people, then why did your ancestors' countrymen exterminate millions of them as if they were nothing but vermin?

Is it possible that humanity exists independently from any system of laws that recognizes it as such?

Some guy born on the North Sentinel Island, lives out his life, eventually dying of old age. No government ever recognized him, no government ever knew he ever existed. he never had a birth certificate or a driver's license or any other official documentation. Never paid any taxes.

Was he human?

Murdering an innocent child is not “leaving everyone else alone”.
Well, good thing that fetuses aren't children, then.
Neither is imposing disgusting sexual perversions on other people's children.
Again, you must think kids are pretty easily influenced if they see a dude in a dress and want their weiner cut off.
If blacks are people, then why did we, earlier in our nation's history, allow them to be treated as glorified farm animals?

Slavery didn't make them non-persons. They had names, they were counted in census records, and they were taxed appropriately.

If Jews are people, then why did your ancestors' countrymen exterminate millions of them as if they were nothing but vermin?
Well, you see, there was this book called "The Bible" that told my ancestors that Jews killed their imaginary god-man. That's why they did that.

Is it possible that humanity exists independently from any system of laws that recognizes it as such?

Um, yes, but you'd have to have a universal agreement "That is a person". We do not have that universal agreement about blobby the fetus.

Some guy born on the North Sentinel Island, lives out his life, eventually dying of old age. No government ever recognized him, no government ever knew he ever existed. he never had a birth certificate or a driver's license or any other official documentation. Never paid any taxes.

Was he human?
Given they are a bunch of backwards savages, um... barely.

Um, yes, but you'd have to have a universal agreement "That is a person". We do not have that universal agreement about blobby the fetus.
It is universally agreed that it is a human life.

And you want to kill it.

Well, they don't, since Parents were involved here. But you keep leaving that out.

Yes, if THAT IS WHAT THE CASE CALLS FOR.

Things that offend your religious and sexual sensibilities don't mess people up. I'll trust the doctors, thank you.

Sure…but that didn’t stop you from using her medical history as a defense of your argument….now you want to wait to see what the doctors say? My argument is just as much speculation as your is.

Well, they don't, since Parents were involved here. But you keep leaving that out

Apparently not, since as you’ve already stated that Chloe “jumped up and down and screamed” until she got her way. Apparently the parents had little to do with this…it was all Chloe, and you are blaming a 12 year old for what the parents should have had a handle on, and some over zealous doctors.

As with the other thread, nobody can debate you if your stance is everyone who disagrees with you is guilty of something. There is no point because you just put up a wall, and shut everyone out. If we all did that, nothing would ever get discussed.

It is universally agreed that it is a human life.

And you want to kill it.

Except that the law says otherwise. Even states that have banned abortion aren't claiming abortion is murder. (That is before women get fed up with this shit and vote them all out of office.)

Sure…but that didn’t stop you from using her medical history as a defense of your argument….now you want to wait to see what the doctors say? My argument is just as much speculation as your is.

Yes, it is. I've also said that if there was actual malpractice here, these doctors need to face consequences. But, man, I'm not seeing this by the filing the transphobic idiots who are manipulating her have filed. They're pretty much admitted she was damaged goods from the start.

Apparently not, since as you’ve already stated that Chloe “jumped up and down and screamed” until she got her way. Apparently the parents had little to do with this…it was all Chloe, and you are blaming a 12 year old for what the parents should have had a handle on, and some over zealous doctors.

Oh, I'm sure the parents did the best they could until this little narcissist broke up their marriage and screwed over her not-crazy siblings.

As with the other thread, nobody can debate you if your stance is everyone who disagrees with you is guilty of something. There is no point because you just put up a wall, and shut everyone out. If we all did that, nothing would ever get discussed.
Yeah, well, it's kind of hard to take you seriously when you are so easily manipulated by the Plutocrats to be upset about non-issues. They've been pulling this shit on you for 50 years, slowly dismantling the middle class, and you guys keep falling for it.

"Whoops, my job moved to Mexico!"
"Never mind that, that Drag Queen is after the CHILDREN!!!"

Except that the law says otherwise. Even states that have banned abortion aren't claiming abortion is murder. (That is before women get fed up with this shit and vote them all out of office.)

Yes, it is. I've also said that if there was actual malpractice here, these doctors need to face consequences. But, man, I'm not seeing this by the filing the transphobic idiots who are manipulating her have filed. They're pretty much admitted she was damaged goods from the start.

Oh, I'm sure the parents did the best they could until this little narcissist broke up their marriage and screwed over her not-crazy siblings.

Yeah, well, it's kind of hard to take you seriously when you are so easily manipulated by the Plutocrats to be upset about non-issues. They've been pulling this shit on you for 50 years, slowly dismantling the middle class, and you guys keep falling for it.

Except that, um, yeah. Drag queens aren’t after the CHILDREN!!!

Ok joe, as with the other thread, I’m just going to end here, again, repetitive and arguing a topic with someone who can’t be objective about disagreement is just a waste of time.

Forum List

Back