Leftists, this teen must be crushed!!!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Here we have a minor who was transitioned before reaching adulthood, and now regrets it.

But too late, she has already had her perfectly normal body parts mutilated, and she can never have children.

Now she is suing anyone and everyone who helped her transition.

This teen must be crushed into ash, otherwise, only more of this will occur, and the next thing you know it won't be allowed at all.

As we now, the Swamp will never allow this, so it should not be hard to take the teens will to live away by crushing her into dust.

Here we have a minor who was transitioned before reaching adulthood, and now regrets it.

But too late, she has already had her perfectly normal body parts mutilated, and she can never have children.

This teen must be crushed into ash, otherwise, only more of this will occur, and the next thing you know it won't be allowed at all.

As we now, the Swamp will never allow this, so it should not be hard to take the teens will to live away by crushing her into dust.

So out of the thousands of teens who have gotten therapy for gender dysphoria, you could only find one who really regrets it?

I totally support her right to sue her medical practitioners for malpractice if malpractice occurred.

I suspect when her medical records are presented to the court, it might not be such a clear cut story, though.

And look what vulture is circling her, standing to her left. LOL. Yep, nothing like pouncing on the vulnerable to make your political star a bit higher. :)

So..you gonna absolve the parents any responsibility here? Cause I guarantee at age 13, she wouldn't be allowed to make that kind of decision...like..in ANY state.
As has already been pointed out, there is more to this story than is being printed.

So out of the thousands of teens who have gotten therapy for gender dysphoria, you could only find one who really regrets it?

I totally support her right to sue her medical practitioners for malpractice if malpractice occurred.

I suspect when her medical records are presented to the court, it might not be such a clear cut story, though.
Just wait till the other children you loons got them to transition. I hope they sue your party out of existence. You should also be sued for agreeing with it.

And look what vulture is circling her, standing to her left. LOL. Yep, nothing like pouncing on the vulnerable to make your political star a bit higher. :)

So..you gonna absolve the parents any responsibility here? Cause I guarantee at age 13, she wouldn't be allowed to make that kind of decision...like..in ANY state.
As has already been pointed out, there is more to this story than is being printed.
You loons are having states become sanctuaries for minors to transition without their parents knowledge. You should be sued for supporting this nonsense.

The Medical Industrial Complex only exists to make money. A snake can only be a snake.

Time to make their anuses bleed via their wallets.

But who benefits? The lawyers.

I also hope that this stupid child loses her case big time, but it's unfortunate that he/she/it will eventually be Ambrose Bierce's pig between two machines -- "medicine" and litigation.

I was about to blame the parents for allowing it, but then I read that the hospital scared them into doing it by saying their daughter might commit suicide if not permitted.

And they believed that? They lived with this girl 24/7, the Hospital maybe saw her a couple times a week.

Did the parents get a second opinion?

Those sued better hope it never goes to a jury.....Most people are not perverted leftists.

I suspect it will be settled out of court because most Malpractice suits are. The problem with letting 12 knobs too stupid to get out of jury duty try to understand complex medical issues is always a gamble.

However, given how hard that it is to get gender confirmation therapy for minors to start with, this girl must have been displaying serious signs of being transgendered or other mental health issues.

mntuezb8tzd61.jpg

The Medical Industrial Complex only exists to make money. A snake can only be a snake.

Time to make their anuses bleed via their wallets.

But who benefits? The lawyers.

I also hope that this stupid child loses her case big time, but it's unfortunate that he/she/it will eventually be Ambrose Bierce's pig between two machines -- "medicine" and litigation.

I would argue that they are more into control than money

After all, once you make a certain amount of money, making money no longer is as much of an incentive.

That's why the more rich people become, the more they begin to shift left like Gates and Soros, etc.

Dumb question, but if they stop the estrogen-blockers and testosterone, wouldn’t her mensus just automatically return? I assume they didn’t remove her internal organs.

And they believed that? They lived with this girl 24/7, the Hospital maybe saw her a couple times a week.

Did the parents get a second opinion?

I suspect it will be settled out of court because most Malpractice suits are. The problem with letting 12 knobs too stupid to get out of jury duty try to understand complex medical issues is always a gamble.

However, given how hard that it is to get gender confirmation therapy for minors to start with, this girl must have been displaying serious signs of being transgendered or other mental health issues.
You stupid ass loons are supporting teachers to transition the minors without parents knowing. Like I said you and your party should be sued out of existence for supporting this.

Dumb question, but if they stop the estrogen-blockers and testosterone, wouldn’t her mensus just automatically return? I assume they didn’t remove her internal organs.

Interesting. Don't know.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the "fooling with Mother Nature" aspect of those hormones/drugs could possibly have confused her reproductive system to the point where it simply will not function.

You stupid ass loons are supporting teachers to transition the minors without parents knowing. Like I said you and your party should be sued out of existence for supporting this.
Do teachers really transition students without telling their parents? Don't the parents notice the changes? How long does it take? Don't they spend several days in the hospital? If teachers really do transition children without consent of the parents, that is an outrage.

Forum List

Back