Leftists Meltdown Seeing US Flags at Memorial Day Parade

I give little hope to civilization surviving. Youths today have no knowledge and zero wisdom. And zero intelligence.

I also note the accent of the woman leading the attack against the American parade, in memory of our brave departed war dead, with the words “Free Palestine!” is Muslim. These activities are being led by anti-Israel, anti-American Muslim immigrants - and paid for by Arabs.

Disgusting. And yet Biden wants to bring in more. America is being attacked from within - something we were warned about 250 years ago by our Founding Fathers.

While people have the right to find the Flag offensive, oppressive, or disrespect the Flag, these people need to accept that many Americans find their position shameful and that they too can be protested against.

It is absolutely disgusting that these people can’t put their Hamas loyalties aside for one day.

The reality.......

2olSYoa.png

It does need to be pointed out that the overwhelming people are white non-muslims.
And leftist, brainwashed young people…..being LED by a Muslim and indoctrinated to think the way they do due to the infiltration of Arab money into the universities.

And that’s the scariest part. It is white, native-born Americans being lied to about Israel - and falling for it.

While people have the right to find the Flag offensive, oppressive, or disrespect the Flag, these people need to accept that many Americans find their position shameful and that they too can be protested against.

It is absolutely disgusting that these people can’t put their Hamas loyalties aside for one day.
Amen to all of this. The best way to show your feelings about anything is through whatever it is that you choose to take part in and whatever it is that you choose to not have anything to do with.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Those protestors do not have "Hamas loyalties" as you imply. They're mad at Israel because they won't stop warring. I have no d0g in the fight. ME wars? They were popular when I was growing up. They're pretty much a constant.

Pale blonde coeds wondering what to wear to the protest, are not backing Hamas. That would be Israeli and US right-wing propaganda telling you that..

Those protestors do not have "Hamas loyalties" as you imply. They're mad at Israel because they won't stop warring. I have no d0g in the fight. ME wars? They were popular when I was growing up. They're pretty much a constant.

Pale blonde coeds wondering what to wear to the protest, are not backing Hamas. That would be Israeli and US right-wing propaganda telling you that..
And you standing by the notion of Israel warring is the same Left-wing media that both you and the pale coeds are consuming.

And you standing by the notion of Israel warring is the same Left-wing media that both you and the pale coeds are consuming.
It seems to be a bit more deadly than a "notion". If that's all it is, I won't bother. I wouldn't bother anyway.

Those people are nuts.
What are people in a PARADE, going to do, to free Palestine?
They are way out of hand.
They should be arrested.
They need to have their heads caved in with a police baton. Im tired of protesters who break the law by blocking streets. The moment they do that, they are no longer protesters, they are just ordinary criminals.

You could be right.

They don't look too bright.

They might think this is a pro-hummus protest.

Screenshot_20240528-142502-580.png

Now I want hummus.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back