Leftists Meltdown Seeing US Flags at Memorial Day Parade

Hilarious!
You’re too stupid to even know what you’re bitching about.
I know exactly what I am bitching about. It’s you being a lying sack of shit and a pussy who can’t back their claims up. Come on stop being such a stinky twat and back up your claims. Stop being such a coward and trying to run away

I know exactly what I am bitching about. It’s you being a lying sack of shit and a pussy who can’t back their claims up. Come on stop being such a stinky twat and back up your claims. Stop being such a coward and trying to run away
Says shitforbrains who thinks his fellow Leftards love America and it’s normal to storm a parade to keep the American flag from the parade.

Says shitforbrains who thinks his fellow Leftards love America and it’s normal to storm a parade to keep the American flag from the parade.
Come on cocksucker you made claims about things I said so back them up or apologize for your lies.

Yep. You’re too stupid to figure out what the OP is about.

We know exactly what it was about, retard, and it was explained to you. You're the one who injected your own narrative and continue to lie about it even after you've fallen flat on your face.

Too much of a coward I see.

Why did those Leftards meltdown and stop the parade?
To protest fuck even a dumbass like you should understand that. What’s being laughed at is your reasoning for the protest being about seeing a flag. There is no evidence supporting that, only evidence supporting you being a liar and an idiot.

To protest fuck even a dumbass like you should understand that. What’s being laughed at is your reasoning for the protest being about seeing a flag. There is no evidence supporting that, only evidence supporting you being a liar and an idiot.
It really is pathetic for you to even deny the Leftists there had no opinion of the American flag showing up just as the Leftards had their meltdown.

It really is pathetic for you to even deny the Leftists there had no opinion of the American flag showing up just as the Leftards had their meltdown.
Not as pathetic as you and your lies are. You’ve made claims you can’t back up and are being laughed at for it. Suck it up and try and be a better person tomorrow, you failed at it today

Not as pathetic as you and your lies are. You’ve made claims you can’t back up and are being laughed at for it. Suck it up and try and be a better person tomorrow, you failed at it today
“Shameful Princeton students rush to stop a MEMORIAL DAY parade after spotting American flags coming towards them.”

Take your mental freak out meltdown to a shrink.

“Shameful Princeton students rush to stop a MEMORIAL DAY parade after spotting American flags coming towards them.”

Take your mental freak out meltdown to a shrink.
I’ll give it to you you’re at least a consistent lying piece of shit you don’t change. The only person with mental illness issues is the one who started this thread on a lie

Forum List

Back