Leftism on Display: Rosie O'Donnel-We All Knew About Kevin Spacey

th

If she knew then she was an accomplice and should be put on trial as such.

*****SMILE*****

:)

The far left have always been queer-enablers as well as being pedo-enablers.

True human pieces of filth.

The we are beginning to see the revolution devouring itself.

Before long if you just make eye contact with someone your whole life will be ruined immediately.

Almost all lefts are pervert sex possessed freaks, can do it anytime, everywhere and with anything from cock till robot.Too sad that a tiny mentally ill minority can decide about the fate of sane majority.

She is saying they knew he was gay. Which is no big deal. She is NOT saying they knew he had molested anyone. Being gay is not the equivalent of being a child molester.
`
`

I'm not a big Rosie fan myself but that's exactally what she was alluding to, he was gay....No Big Deal.

She is saying they knew he was gay. Which is no big deal. She is NOT saying they knew he had molested anyone. Being gay is not the equivalent of being a child molester.
`
`

I'm not a big Rosie fan myself but that's exactally what she was alluding to, he was gay....No Big Deal.
No, read the link in the op.......she obviously wasn't referring to him being gay.

From the link....Rosie tweeted this: "u don't remember the incident - 30 years ago? - fuck u kevin - like Harvey we all knew about u - I hope more men come forward @KevinSpacey"

No, read the link in the op.......she obviously wasn't referring to him being gay.From the link....Rosie tweeted this: "u don't remember the incident - 30 years ago? - fuck u kevin - like Harvey we all knew about u - I hope more men come forward @KevinSpacey"
`
If that's your only source of information on this topic, then I suppose that's just the way you see it. I believe differently.

Seems awfully weird to me. A 14 year old at an adult party with no mother or father attending late at night?
14?

No, read the link in the op.......she obviously wasn't referring to him being gay.From the link....Rosie tweeted this: "u don't remember the incident - 30 years ago? - fuck u kevin - like Harvey we all knew about u - I hope more men come forward @KevinSpacey"
`
If that's your only source of information on this topic, then I suppose that's just the way you see it. I believe differently.
Are you saying Rosie did not tweet that? Guess the sourced link could be a lie, but I doubt it.

The Hollywood left that says it's for women just let's males rape and molest at will.

Rosie O'Donnell to Kevin Spacey: We all knew about you - Hot Air
And you Republicans have as your hero a fellow that made a song about sex with a 13 year old, Ted Nugent.

Jailbait

I’ve got no inhibitions
So keep your keys out of your ignition
I steal a car like I got the curse
I can’t resist the old lady’s purse

Jailbait you look so good to me
Jailbait won’t you set me free
Jailbait you look fine fine fine
I know I’ve got to have you in a matter of time

Well I don’t care if you’re just thirteen
You look too good to be true
I just know that you’re probably clean
There’s one lil’ thing I got to do to you

So tell your mama that I’m back in town
She likes us boys when it’s time to get down
She’s got this craving for the underage
I just might be your mama’s brand new rage

I know I got to have you in a matter of time

Honey you you you look so nice
She’s young she’s tender
Won’t you please surrender
She’s so fine she’s mine
All the time, all mine mine
It’s all right baby
It’s quite all right I asked your mama
Wait a minute officer
Don’t put those handcuffs on me
Put them on her and I’ll share her with you

There is at least one person that claims to have had oral sex with him when she was 12. Yet you guys had him up there on your national platform, and he is on the board of the NRA.

Trump’s Female Accusers May Get Their Day In Court
November 2, 2017 at 6:12 am EDT

“While allegations of sexual misconduct against powerful men in recent weeks have drawn wide public support and prompted quick response, women who came forward during the presidential race with accusations against Donald Trump said they spent the past year feeling dismissed and forgotten,” the New York Times reports.

“But that could change if a defamation lawsuit brought by a woman who accused Mr. Trump of unwanted sexual advances is allowed to proceed in New York State Supreme Court, a legal ruling that could come before the end of the year. Lawyers in the suit sought a subpoena seeking all Trump campaign records related to his female accusers. If the case advances, the accusers could be deposed, going up against Mr. Trump yet again.”

The Hollywood left that says it's for women just let's males rape and molest at will.

And you Republicans have as your hero a fellow that made a song about sex with a 13 year old, Ted Nugent.

There is at least one person that claims to have had oral sex with him when she was 12. Yet you guys had him up there on your national platform, and he is on the board of the NRA.

and they knew Trump was a serial Pussy grabber ...here are two sexual deviants together
donald-trump-ted-nugent.jpg

Jailbait

I’ve got no inhibitions
So keep your keys out of your ignition
I steal a car like I got the curse
I can’t resist the old lady’s purse

Well I don’t care if you’re just thirteen
You look too good to be true
I just know that you’re probably clean
There’s one lil’ thing I got to do to you

So tell your mama that I’m back in town
She likes us boys when it’s time to get down
She’s got this craving for the underage
I just might be your mama’s brand new rage

I know I got to have you in a matter of time

Honey you you you look so nice
She’s young she’s tender
Won’t you please surrender
She’s so fine she’s mine
All the time, all mine mine
It’s all right baby
It’s quite all right I asked your mama
Wait a minute officer
Don’t put those handcuffs on me

Only a true leftard equates lyrics with actual rape.

Forum List

Back