Fingers crossed....finally somebody has spit out the TRump kool-aide!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Robert Mueller Flipped A Trump Campaign Adviser. That’s Bad News For The White House
This little-known 30-year-old campaign aide has been cooperating with investigators for months.

Lets hope this guy comes clean and tell the truth about Trump and his ties with Russia.....as if we don't have enough shit on the guy as it is.

• Banned
Robert Mueller Flipped A Trump Campaign Adviser. That’s Bad News For The White House
This little-known 30-year-old campaign aide has been cooperating with investigators for months.

Lets hope this guy comes clean and tell the truth about Trump and his ties with Russia.....as if we don't have enough shit on the guy as it is.
what did he say?
Thus far, its just being reported that he's cooperating with the feds.Robert Mueller Flipped A Trump Campaign Adviser. That's Bad News For The White House | HuffPost

what did he say?
Thus far, its just being reported that he's cooperating with the feds.Robert Mueller Flipped A Trump Campaign Adviser. That's Bad News For The White House | HuffPost

When can we start saying President Pence?

what did he say?
jeez, some of these folks sat in front of there PC's all weekend waiting for the story of the century to break today...they even made a couple posts about it.

• Banned

what did he say?

If there is a god and there is, I gotta feeling Pence is going down too...no way that plastic ken doll didn't know about this shit. So lets all say President Ryan!! YUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

• Banned

what did he say?
jeez, some of these folks sat in front of there PC's all weekend waiting for the story of the century to break today...they even made a couple posts about it.
Actually for me, the story of this century is all about THE UNITED STATES ELECTED ITS FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT, NOT ONCE BUT TWICE!!! Trump will be just a side note, dear!!

what did he say?

If there is a god and there is, I gotta feeling Pence is going down too...no way that plastic ken doll didn't know about this shit. So lets all say President Ryan!! YUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Such a fitting screen name for you.

what did he say?

Yeah, elections, don't ya just hate them? so much work to do afterward

what did he say?
Actually for me, the story of this century is all about THE UNITED STATES ELECTED ITS FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT, NOT ONCE BUT TWICE!!! Trump will be just a side note, dear!!
me too...I voted for Obama twice and seriously considered writing him in as my choice this past election...I loved Obama...ended up voting Johnson because I did not want to sit it out

what did he say?

When?

Not for another 8 years,

what did he say?

When?

Not for another 8 years,

Works for me!

what did he say?

When?

Not for another 8 years,

Works for me!

:2up:

Um, I would use the "President Hillary" thing as a guideline on that if I were you.

HeftySpiritedHarpseal-size_restricted.gif

Forum List

Back