Lefties, why do you torture yourselves so?

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
I mean you guys keep trying to upend Trump's election. He's always whipping your ass, why don't you guys look inward instead?

When Trump accomplishes nothing on the conservative agenda, we'll see who's laughing then.

Build that wall! Deport 11 million! Register the Muslims! 35% tariff! and on and on and on.

When Trump accomplishes nothing on the conservative agenda, we'll see who's laughing then.

Build that wall! Deport 11 million! Register the Muslims! 35% tariff! and on and on and on.
It doesn't matter to them what he does. All these bootlickers care about is that a Democrat didn't win. That is all that mattered to them.

We Won!!! We Won!!!

Wait til they find out exactly what it is they won. LOL.

I mean you guys keep trying to upend Trump's election. He's always whipping your ass, why don't you guys look inward instead?

Ah, so... the right didn't try and impeach Clinton and put so much effort into it, and they didn't fantasize about impeaching Obama?

35% tarffi isn't conservative, although I do approve that message
since when did libtards become free traders and lovers of wall street?

LOLOLOL

Ah, so... the right didn't try and impeach Clinton and put so much effort into it, and they didn't fantasize about impeaching Obama?

They did impeach Clinton as he perjured himself. Not just a lie, but a lie in a lawsuit.......if you think that's ok, then don't ever fucking say one thing about Trump's morality....you fucking hypocrites.

It doesn't matter to them what he does. All these bootlickers care about is that a Democrat didn't win. That is all that mattered to them.

We Won!!! We Won!!!

Wait til they find out exactly what it is they won. LOL.

yep someone to tell you pc people, fuck off....

oh btw MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOLOLOL

You're an idiot. Learn to read.

LOLOLOL

Aha! So NOW you admit that Trump won because he moved to the left on trade.

They did impeach Clinton as he perjured himself. Not just a lie, but a lie in a lawsuit.......if you think that's ok, then don't ever fucking say one thing about Trump's morality....you fucking hypocrites.

Yep, you go off on one again.

LOLOLOL

Aha! So NOW you admit that Trump won because he moved to the left on trade.

I'm all for free trade, but these agreements are terrible.......but yes it is a more centrist position.

Forum List

Back