January 6 committee withdraws Trump subpoena.

Why then is it that you never do learn? Or you never admit to learning. TDS really has a hold on you, that's sad. Have you always been unable to admit to being wrong or has this only come about since Donald Trump showed to be a great leader? Much to your chagrin?
The only leadership I've seen from Trump was leading a mob to the Capitol. He certainly never did much in Congress or NATO.

The committee's work is done. The report's been filed. Charges referenced to the DOJ. Let the chips fall where they may
Ditto that. And the omelet is still in the griddle. Let's see how it fries up. I suspect these upcoming 'Trump' events ain't gonna be uninteresting.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have a lot of nerve talking about truth after saying Trump was at the heart of the insurrection.
OK then, I want some of that nerve you are handing out, poster Ray.
Going by what I saw in all of the J6 Committee hearings...... I'm all in on the "Trump-at-the-heart" suggestion.

Trump was the common denominator ... without him, those MAGA Dicks & Karens wouldn't haven't savagely beat the Capitol police, stole legislator's laptops, smashed down doors and windows and pooped on the floor in the Capitol. Nor, would we have had a bunch fake electors trying to thieve their way into the EC process.

Without Trump the Rudy's, Krakenpot Powells, Eastmans, Clarks, Oathkeepers.....wouldn't have coalesced together to do what they did. They chose to be led by the defeated President. They didn't choose to be led by Pence, by McCarthy, or McConnell, or Brooks, or Greene, or Gosar, or some other RWNJ.....they chose Don Trump to be their leader in this attempt to subvert our governance.

So yeah, Trump was at the heart of the insurrection and sedition.

IMHO

Ditto that. And the omelet is still in the griddle. Let's see how it fries up. I suspect these upcoming 'Trump' events ain't gonna be uninteresting.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK then, I want some of that nerve you are handing out, poster Ray.
Going by what I saw in all of the J6 Committee hearings...... I'm all in on the "Trump-at-the-heart" suggestion.

Trump was the common denominator ... without him, those MAGA Dicks & Karens wouldn't haven't savagely beat the Capitol police, stole legislator's laptops, smashed down doors and windows and pooped on the floor in the Capitol. Nor, would we have had a bunch fake electors trying to thieve their way into the EC process.

Without Trump the Rudy's, Krakenpot Powells, Eastmans, Clarks, Oathkeepers.....wouldn't have coalesced together to do what they did. They chose to be led by the defeated President. They didn't choose to be led by Pence, by McCarthy, or McConnell, or Brooks, or Greene, or Gosar, or some other RWNJ.....they chose Don Trump to be their leader in this attempt to subvert our governance.

So yeah, Trump was at the heart of the insurrection and sedition.

IMHO

So what's the solution going forward? Do we try to pass a constitutional amendment to eliminate the right to free speech and freedom of assembly so nothing ever goes wrong again? Because let's face it, that's what we're talking about here. And since we really can't ever amend the Constitution any longer, do we make criminals out of the people that exercised those rights?

Well....... if we are going to criminalize the results of people exercising their rights, what's the point of having a Constitution any longer? :eusa_shhh:

The only leadership I've seen from Trump was leading a mob to the Capitol. He certainly never did much in Congress or NATO.

Except Trump never went to the Capitol on 1/6. The riot started before he even ended his speech and the SS would never let him enter a potentially dangerous situation. Trump went back to the White House instead.

The committee subpoena withdrawal is for the courts resources benefit. For that reason, and that reason alone, Thompson withdrew it.

The one that Jack Smith will be sending him comes with actual legal weight, including the US Marshall’s can come to Mar A Lago, and drag his fat orange ass straight to jail for not complying.

But Trump being the whimpering coward that he is, will quickly comply, whining all the way to the courthouse begging for bail, so he can stay at home during the trial.

In Trumps case though, he will be forced to surrender his passport, and may have to wear an ankle bracelet.
Sort of like all those tax laws the enemy would find that Trump broke.

Except Trump never went to the Capitol on 1/6. The riot started before he even ended his speech and the SS would never let him enter a potentially dangerous situation. Trump went back to the White House instead.
Some lead from the front, some lead from the rear and use Twitter.

It would have been stupid for Trump to go against the advice of his security. He'd only be putting himself and them in danger.
In his speech at the WH, Trump told the mob to go to the Capitol. Doesn't matter if he was with them or not, they wouldn't have gone without his 'leadership'.

In his speech at the WH, Trump told the mob to go to the Capitol. Doesn't matter if he was with them or not, they wouldn't have gone without his 'leadership'.

And??????

Yes, he told them to go to the Capitol to urge Republican leaders not to certify the election. That's all he told them to do.

I never said different. What I did say is that was some of the only leadership I've seen from him.

He led fine during covid aiding in giving us a vaccine in record time. He led our economy even better. He led the charge to secure our border and crossings dropped by 90%. He led by telling the UN to start ponying up their fair share because the US is not doing it any longer. He led on a lot of things.

But back to point: Trump was not responsible for 1/6. All he did was hold a rally like so many on the left have done in the past.

He led fine during covid aiding in giving us a vaccine in record time.
And he led in the use of bleach, Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), etc. Throwing darts at a board and taking credit for what sticks is not leadership.

He led our economy even better.
I'll admit he did screw up the economy he inherited from Obama. We never got to see the full results of his unfunded tax cuts.

He led the charge to secure our border and crossings dropped by 90%.
And those damn Mexicans have been very slow to build his wall.

He led by telling the UN to start ponying up their fair share because the US is not doing it any longer.
Did they?

But back to point: Trump was not responsible for 1/6. All he did was hold a rally like so many on the left have done in the past.
Right, he just assembled an angry mob and sent them to the Capitol.

And he led in the use of bleach, Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), etc. Throwing darts at a board and taking credit for what sticks is not leadership.

I'll admit he did screw up the economy he inherited from Obama. We never got to see the full results of his unfunded tax cuts.

And those damn Mexicans have been very slow to build his wall.

Did they?

Right, he just assembled an angry mob and sent them to the Capitol.

Trump was on the FDA's ass to pass that vaccine and get it out to the public ASAP. Furthermore he set aside 8 billion dollars to fund all the companies that had the potential to create the vaccine. The US had the least GDP damage of all the G7 countries to boot in spite of Democrats closing their cities and states down. He did a great job considering DumBama took all our PPE, never replaced them, and never told anybody about it.

Why is it you leftists always lie? We had the best economy in 50 years under Trump until we got hit with covid thanks to Biden's buddies in China. Trying to blame that on Trump is like trying to blame a hurricane on him as well.

Even with the Communists fighting Trump all the way, he still managed to build over 460 miles of replacement or new wall. His multiple policies were responsible for the crossing reductions such as his Stay in Mexico policy, threatening Mexico to stop immigrants crossing their country to get to ours or their foreign aid will be cut off, and having asylum seekers apply for asylum in their own country at their US embassy just to name a few.

Democracked supporters aren't slow at all. They just never get it.

The Jan 6th show is the same thing as the russian scandal. The Democracks made it up.

Trump was on the FDA's ass to pass that vaccine and get it out to the public ASAP. Furthermore he set aside 8 billion dollars to fund all the companies that had the potential to create the vaccine. The US had the least GDP damage of all the G7 countries to boot in spite of Democrats closing their cities and states down. He did a great job considering DumBama took all our PPE, never replaced them, and never told anybody about it.
His administration did do a good job, unfortunately his support was only lukewarm. I don't recall a photo op of Trump getting the vaccine.

Why is it you leftists always lie? We had the best economy in 50 years under Trump until we got hit with covid thanks to Biden's buddies in China. Trying to blame that on Trump is like trying to blame a hurricane on him as well.
That was a typo. I don't blame Covid or it's impact on Trump.

Even with the Communists fighting Trump all the way, he still managed to build over 460 miles of replacement or new wall. His multiple policies were responsible for the crossing reductions such as his Stay in Mexico policy, threatening Mexico to stop immigrants crossing their country to get to ours or their foreign aid will be cut off, and having asylum seekers apply for asylum in their own country at their US embassy just to name a few.
OK but how much did Mexico pay for those 460 miles?

His administration did do a good job, unfortunately his support was only lukewarm. I don't recall a photo op of Trump getting the vaccine.

So what would a photo op do? Trump is not a dictator like this guy. If you wanted the vaccine, go get it. If not, don't get it.

OK but how much did Mexico pay for those 460 miles?

None, but the only people that keep throwing that up is you on the left. We could care less who paid for it as long as it was built. Stopping or greatly slowing down illegal immigration was what was paramount to us, not who paid for it.

Forum List

Back