January 6 committee withdraws Trump subpoena.

Markle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2016
Tallahassee, FL
This is good news for America but the fact that Democrats lied and made a criminal referral out of revenge is disgusting and dangerous. The Jan 6 "panel" behaved in an outrageous manner.

POLITICS

Published December 28, 2022 11:55pm EST

January 6 committee withdraws Trump subpoena: 'They knew I did nothing wrong'

Panel chair Rep. Bennie Thompson made the announcement on Wednesday evening

By John Salvatore | Fox News

The January 6 special committee on Wednesday decided to withdraw its subpoena of former President Trump as it concludes its work.

Trump's testimony was no longer needed, according to the panel's chairman, Rep. Bennie Thompson, D-Miss.

Thompson noted in a letter to Trump's attorneys: "In light of the imminent end of our investigation, the Select Committee can no longer pursue the specific information covered by the subpoena."

He added, "Therefore, through this letter, I hereby formally withdraw the subpoena issued to former President Trump, and notify you that he is no longer obligated to comply or produce records in response to said subpoena."

Democrats - "We are subpoenaing you Trump. This is going to be super embarrassing for you and the world is going to laugh when we talk about bunch of shit about you to your face in Congress."

Trump - "Suck my dick. Im not going."

Democrats - "We withdraw our subpoena."

This is good news for America but the fact that Democrats lied and made a criminal referral out of revenge is disgusting and dangerous. The Jan 6 "panel" behaved in an outrageous manner.

POLITICS

The January 6 special committee on Wednesday decided to withdraw its subpoena of former President Trump as it concludes its work.

Trump's testimony was no longer needed, according to the panel's chairman, Rep. Bennie Thompson, D-Miss.

Thompson noted in a letter to Trump's attorneys: "In light of the imminent end of our investigation, the Select Committee can no longer pursue the specific information covered by the subpoena."

He added, "Therefore, through this letter, I hereby formally withdraw the subpoena issued to former President Trump, and notify you that he is no longer obligated to comply or produce records in response to said subpoena."

What is disgusting and dangerous is when our elected officials consider themselves above the law and will not answer allegations under oath. Essentially Trump and his inner circle pleaded the 5th.

POLITICS

The committee subpoena withdrawal is for the courts resources benefit. For that reason, and that reason alone, Thompson withdrew it.

The one that Jack Smith will be sending him comes with actual legal weight, including the US Marshall’s can come to Mar A Lago, and drag his fat orange ass straight to jail for not complying.

But Trump being the whimpering coward that he is, will quickly comply, whining all the way to the courthouse begging for bail, so he can stay at home during the trial.

In Trumps case though, he will be forced to surrender his passport, and may have to wear an ankle bracelet.

POLITICS

Did you or any other Trump Humper ever believe he was going to answer it?...Yeah, me neither. :) Oh yeah, and they didn't withdraw it because they think he didn't do anything wrong. They know he did a LOT of shit wrong. But they're out of time.
The committee's work is done. The report's been filed. Charges referenced to the DOJ. Let the chips fall where they may and let the Republicans in the House trip all over themselves for the next two years.

The committee subpoena withdrawal is for the courts resources benefit. For that reason, and that reason alone, Thompson withdrew it.

The one that Jack Smith will be sending him comes with actual legal weight, including the US Marshall’s can come to Mar A Lago, and drag his fat orange ass straight to jail for not complying.

But Trump being the whimpering coward that he is, will quickly comply, whining all the way to the courthouse begging for bail, so he can stay at home during the trial.

In Trumps case though, he will be forced to surrender his passport, and may have to wear an ankle bracelet.
Trump has a lot of subpoena’s coming up this year

Facing charges on multiple fronts

This ground has already been plowed.

It sounds to me like they're getting a little nervous about the changing of the guard in a couple of days. "Look at us now! We're playing nice-nice!"

If the Republicans start calling people to testify under oath like Nancy, Wray and the Capitol police chief to find out what really went wrong, they are cooked because there will be a lot of pleading the 5th.

It sounds to me like they're getting a little nervous about the changing of the guard in a couple of days. "Look at us now! We're playing nice-nice!"

If the Republicans start calling people to testify under oath like Nancy, Wray and the Capitol police chief to find out what really went wrong, they are cooked because there will be a lot of pleading the 5th.
Just wrapping up business

Trump is too chicken shit to testify anyway

This is good news for America but the fact that Democrats lied and made a criminal referral out of revenge is disgusting and dangerous.
Well, not so much for revenge as the monumental amount of damning evidence proving Trump was at the heart of the insurrection. But I do understand how upset The Following is with being confronted about the truth of what Dear Leader did.

I only meant to point out that another thread exists on this today.

Well, not so much for revenge as the monumental amount of damning evidence proving Trump was at the heart of the insurrection. But I do understand how upset The Following is with being confronted about the truth of what Dear Leader did.

You have a lot of nerve talking about truth after saying Trump was at the heart of the insurrection. Apparently you wouldn't know truth if it ran you over in a car.

Just wrapping up business

Trump is too chicken shit to testify anyway

Why in the world would Trump participate in a clown show? This wasn't a 1/6 investigation because we found out very little, this was a get Trump hearing and nothing more. Their only goal was to stop him from running in 24 because the commies are so scared to death of this man.

We'll see who's chicken shit when the Republicans launch a real 1/6 investigation where the goal will be to find out what actually happened.

Why in the world would Trump participate in a clown show? This wasn't a 1/6 investigation because we found out very little, this was a get Trump hearing and nothing more. Their only goal was to stop him from running in 24 because the commies are so scared to death of this man.

We'll see who's chicken shit when the Republicans launch a real 1/6 investigation where the goal will be to find out what actually happened.
Ivanka testified
Daddy was chicken shit

What is disgusting and dangerous is when our elected officials consider themselves above the law and will not answer allegations under oath. Essentially Trump and his inner circle pleaded the 5th.
Essentially pleaded the 5th?

I have seen many plead the fifth in front of congress.

But now Trump is pleading the fifth even though he has not been subpoenaed?

DO you see what you are saying?

"there is no evidence of murder so we are not going to charge the man with murder and so we are dropping the case"........

"But he must be guilty because he didn't insist on going to trial!"

Really? Thats the best you got?

Forum List

Back