January 6 committee withdraws Trump subpoena.

So what would a photo op do? Trump is not a dictator like this guy. If you wanted the vaccine, go get it. If not, don't get it.
It think you underestimate Trump influence over his followers. If he took covid seriously and right from the start advised them to get the vaccine, there would be only a tiny group of anti-vaxxers in the USA.

None, but the only people that keep throwing that up is you on the left. We could care less who paid for it as long as it was built. Stopping or greatly slowing down illegal immigration was what was paramount to us, not who paid for it.
Are the people who don't care if Trump lied the same people who hang on every misstatement, exaggeration, etc., of Biden?

It think you underestimate Trump influence over his followers. If he took covid seriously and right from the start advised them to get the vaccine, there would be only a tiny group of anti-vaxxers in the USA.

He did recommend it and those on the right still ignored it, so there goes that theory.

Are the people who don't care if Trump lied the same people who hang on every misstatement, exaggeration, etc., of Biden?

There is nothing that criminal offered that anybody on the right wants. We all wanted tough immigration policies including the wall and we got it. The only problem was Trump wasn't reelected to finish the job. Dementia put a stop on the border wall his first day in office.

He did recommend it and those on the right still ignored it, so there goes that theory.
His support was always lukewarm at best. Trump suggested that maybe — just maybe — the boosters were actually a “moneymaking operation for Pfizer.”

There is nothing that criminal offered that anybody on the right wants. We all wanted tough immigration policies including the wall and we got it. The only problem was Trump wasn't reelected to finish the job. Dementia put a stop on the border wall his first day in office.
When you say 'We all' you mean the minority of Americans that voted for Trump.

When's the last time you learned something that made your opinion on that subject from Liberal to Conservative?
I don't generally consider any of my opinions pigeon-holed as one of the other. Each exists on a spectrum and where on that spectrum an opinion resides is constantly changing as I learn new information. However, I'm at a stage where there is rarely new information that is such surprise to me that it will dramatically move my opinions from one extreme to another.

For example, my views on gays and gay marriage have changed dramatically from my youth. I've moved significantly to the left as I've met gay people.

His support was always lukewarm at best. Trump suggested that maybe — just maybe — the boosters were actually a “moneymaking operation for Pfizer.”

They made money from the very first shot. So what? He still promoted it, he just didn't shove it up our ass like Bozo the President did.

When you say 'We all' you mean the minority of Americans that voted for Trump.

Yes, the minority that increased by 7 million since Trump's first election. The only reason he isn't our President today is because of all the mail-in voters. The more mail-in voters, the more morons you have that don't even know what they're voting on. That's why our country is in so much trouble today.

They made money from the very first shot. So what? He still promoted it, he just didn't shove it up our ass like Bozo the President did.
He promoted just about everything. Makes some sense I guess, whatever worked he could take credit for. He is no fool.

Yes, the minority that increased by 7 million since Trump's first election. The only reason he isn't our President today is because of all the mail-in voters. The more mail-in voters, the more morons you have that don't even know what they're voting on. That's why our country is in so much trouble today.
I voted mail-in. Too bad all Americans aren't as smart as you are.

I don't generally consider any of my opinions pigeon-holed as one of the other. Each exists on a spectrum and where on that spectrum an opinion resides is constantly changing as I learn new information. However, I'm at a stage where there is rarely new information that is such surprise to me that it will dramatically move my opinions from one extreme to another.

For example, my views on gays and gay marriage have changed dramatically from my youth. I've moved significantly to the left as I've met gay people.
That's not what I asked since you are Liberal on every subject and pretend to be flexible.

It carries no weight? Is that why you Trump ball washers are soiling yourselves on a daily basis over the referral?

Is that why that orange knuckle dragger is going apeshit every day on his failing Untruth Social ranting & raving over it? Tell him to keep running his yap.
Link to me soiling myself over this meaningless political stunt, Simp?

Forum List

Back