LeBron James says Elon Musk needs to address 'scary AF' surge of N-word use on Twitter

In a tweet, James referred to the surge of N-word usage as "scary AF."
Why isn't he afraid of the overuse of that word in S. Chicago, Gary, IN, Cleveland, DC, Baltimore, Philadelphia, Oakland, St. Louis, Compton, CA, E. Palo Alto, CA etc. There is an old saw in support of free speech that says, "I may not agree with WHAT you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." I believe in those words as well as one I learned as a small child, "Sticks and stones can break my bones but names will never hurt me." Americans need to grow a skin.

Lakers 0-5 to start the season

James is focused on the wrong thing

They get paid regardless, so they don't really care. I kind of like how they rip off billionaire owners, actually. Only morons would look up to these thugs as role models of any kind anyway.

If I were Musk, I would tell the guy who can throw a ball through a hoop, that he has NO standing to make ANY demands about anything!

• Use of the N-word on Twitter surged nearly 500% after Musk's acquisition, per The Washington Post.
  • Responding to an Insider article, LeBron James said Musk needs to "take this very seriously."
  • In a tweet, James referred to the surge of N-word usage as "scary AF."

I will pay attention to James regarding this matter AFTER he tells the ghetto to knock it off also.

They get paid regardless, so they don't really care. I kind of like how they rip off billionaire owners, actually. Only morons would look up to these thugs as role models of any kind anyway.

Years ago my husband and I had season tickets for a NBA franchise. One day I told him the tickets were up for renewal. He told me cancel them, what they play isn't basketball

Well blacks can use the nword all day and night, so why can't white people?

Isnt it racist to tell someone "you can't say that because of your skin color"? Yes it is. If you want to be fair and be equal and get rid of racism then white people should be able to say the nword also.

If everyone can't say something then no one should be able to say something.

Isnt it racist to tell someone "you can't say that because of your skin color"? Yes it is. If you want to be fair and be equal and get rid of racism then white people should be able to say the nword also.

No one stops you from using words. Unless you are on USMB.

First homO sent a legion of bots to post the n-word

And now his Uncle Tom allies chime in....
The Left Wing Wackos are outraged that Twitter will now have freedom of speech.
So now they are going to try to sabotage Twitter with endless racist comments.
Twitter will probably have new TOS rules that will handle that.

I would define it as a

Racial language privilege

The Left Wing Wackos are outraged that Twitter will now have freedom of speech.
So now they are going to try to sabotage Twitter with endless racist comments.
Twitter will probably have new TOS rules that will handle that.

That Uncle Tom Lebron is parroting his talking points is a sure sign it is organized by the

Community HATE HOAX organizer

LaBron makes money off of Chinese slave labor and he supports the violent racist domestic terrorist hate group called BLM.

labronqueenjames.jpg

If I were Musk, I would tell the guy who can throw a ball through a hoop, that he has NO standing to make ANY demands about anything!

• Use of the N-word on Twitter surged nearly 500% after Musk's acquisition, per The Washington Post.
  • Responding to an Insider article, LeBron James said Musk needs to "take this very seriously."
  • In a tweet, James referred to the surge of N-word usage as "scary AF."

This must have been trending for a while. Was James concerned before Musk bought Twitter?

Forum List

Back