LeBron James says Elon Musk needs to address 'scary AF' surge of N-word use on Twitter

Is that it? Black kids are killing each other at an alarming rate in Chicago and NY and L.A. and dying from drug overdoses. Black girls have the highest rates of abortions but LeBron James is worried about the N word use on twitter?
You can't really blame whitey for blacks killing blacks across the country, drug overdoses, or abortions. So getting all weeping over a word, most often used by blacks themselves, is the best the ball chucker can do. Sad.

lebrongjygtfttfyf.gif
lebronhghgfddd.gif
lebronjamespcikandrolllmao.JPG

Hate hoaxes - what dem HOMOs do
Lol, you sure think about homosexuality another. You know who thinks about homosexuality so much? Mainly homosexuals.. seems you are one of those self loathing people. I get it most people loathing you. Hilarious

Lol, you sure think about homosexuality another. You know who thinks about homosexuality so much? Mainly homosexuals.. seems you are one of those self loathing people. I get it most people loathing you. Hilarious
That silliness again? So in your world, are Islamophobes all secretly desirous of becoming Muslims? Do arachnophobes really want to be spiders? Sad.

When you get a response like this from the gaystapo, you know your arrow just hit the yellow bullseye

That silliness again? So in your world, are Islamophobes all secretly desirous of becoming Muslims? Do arachnophobes really want to be spiders? Sad.
Very well could be seems the retarded right sure does have a lot in common with them. Lol, you also secretly wanna smoke a cock? You think about it as much as he does?

When you get a response like this from the gaystapo, you know your arrow just hit the yellow bullseye
Lol, sure thing retard! Hilarious 😂 Strange thing I spend very little time thinking about homosexuality. You on the other hand have it as a subject in every post. Lol. When is the last time ya spent an hour straight not thinking about it? Likely not once since puberty.

Very well could be seems the retarded right sure does have a lot in common with them. Lol, you also secretly wanna smoke a cock? You think about it as much as he does?
What are you saying here? Bunch of convoluted nonsense. Just pointing out the utter lunacy of that 'claim' that folks who aren't all fag friendly are somehow latent fags. The notion is beyond stupid to begin with. Yet here you are, ah, I see, stupid is your default setting.

What are you saying here? Bunch of convoluted nonsense. Just pointing out the utter lunacy of that 'claim' that folks who aren't all fag friendly are somehow latent fags. The notion is beyond stupid to begin with. Yet here you are, ah, I see, stupid is your default setting.
Lol, retard the guy can't post with out it pertaining to homosexuality. It's obviously the damn thing he can think about. Lol. I on the other hand don't give two shits about it. Does not effect me. You obviously worry about it quite a bit. How does it effect you? You afraid you are going to get turned? 😂 Unless you lean towards this proclivity there are no worries. So have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up about it.

Lol, retard the guy can't post with out it pertaining to homosexuality. It's obviously the damn thing he can think about. Lol. I on the other hand don't give two shits about it. Does not effect me. You obviously worry about it quite a bit. How does it effect you? You afraid you are going to get turned? 😂 Unless you lean towards this proclivity there are no worries. So have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up about it.
Take that up with him. I'm pointing out the utter stupidity of your claim. You drama queens are pathetic.

If I were Musk, I would tell the guy who can throw a ball through a hoop, that he has NO standing to make ANY demands about anything!

• Use of the N-word on Twitter surged nearly 500% after Musk's acquisition, per The Washington Post.
  • Responding to an Insider article, LeBron James said Musk needs to "take this very seriously."
  • In a tweet, James referred to the surge of N-word usage as "scary AF."

I agree with that basketball player.

Twitter should ban that word.

There is absolutely no excuse to use such a word, regardless of what one may think of that ethnicity.

If I were Musk, I would tell the guy who can throw a ball through a hoop, that he has NO standing to make ANY demands about anything!

• Use of the N-word on Twitter surged nearly 500% after Musk's acquisition, per The Washington Post.
  • Responding to an Insider article, LeBron James said Musk needs to "take this very seriously."

So now they want to be censored every time they call each other “nigga”?

but its fine and dandy to call good people white supemacist

I wish Musk hadn't taken him serious enough to even have responded.

Elon Musk responds to LeBron James' tweet about 'scary AF' racial slurs on Twitter​

1667173089876.png

Elon Musk, the new "Chief Twit" at social media giant Twitter, has responded to LeBron James’ concerns about the reported sudden increase in racial slurs being posted on the social media platform.
Musk, who recently acquired Twitter in a $44 billion deal, replied to James on Sunday with a retweet of the response of the company’s head of safety and integrity, Yoel Roth, regarding the reported surge in slurs and derogatory terms posted on the site.
Roth wrote that the increase came over the last 48 hours from "a small number" of accounts posting "a ton of tweets."
"More than 50,000 Tweets repeatedly using a particular slur came from just 300 accounts," Roth tweeted.

Forum List

Back