Southern Border...Lake and Abbott

Winco

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2019
What has Abbott done to secure the Texas Border?
Is it working?

Lake, if elected, has a plan......
During a television interview Lake was asked about her wild campaign rhetoric, particularly the part where she has says that, if elected, she would declare an “invasion” on the southern border and send National Guard troops and who knows what else down there, supposedly over the influx of the deadly drug fentanyl.

Is it working?

During a television interview Lake was asked about her wild campaign rhetoric, particularly the part where she has says that, if elected, she would declare an “invasion” on the southern border and send National Guard troops and who knows what else down there, supposedly over the influx of the deadly drug fentanyl.
I am all for it. I would hope that if elected she does what Biden will not do. Do you have a problem with that approach to fixing our OPEN border?

I am all for it. I would hope that if elected she does what Biden will not do. Do you have a problem with that approach to fixing our OPEN border?
Has Abbott secured the Texas border, or is he unable to because of bidens policies?

Is it working?

Securing the sovereignty and security of a nation or state is the basic obligation of government so of course she is going to be popular for this stance.

Securing the sovereignty and security of a nation or state is the basic obligation of government so of course she is going to be popular for this stance.
But you are avoiding the question.
Which is.............

Has Abbott secured the Texas border, or is he unable to because of bidens policies?

It is not Abbott's job to secure the border, that is the purview of the US government and this government under Biden has proven that it wants an open border. Nothing will change until we get rid of Biden, it will only get worse as time goes by with Biden in control. To protect my country I intend to do it the DEMONRAT way by voting early and often. Catch me if you can.

It is not Abbott's job to secure the border, that is the purview of the US government and this government under Biden has proven that it wants an open border. Nothing will change until we get rid of Biden, it will only get worse as time goes by with Biden in control. To protect my country I intend to do it the DEMONRAT way by voting early and often. Catch me if you can.
So if Lake wins, she won't be able to do anything either.
Your words. ^^^^^^^^

Therefore Lake is spewing lies about her plans for the border, since, in your words, It is not Abbott's job ( or any other Governor) to secure the border,

The only way to change is to change the law.
Trump didn't have to change the law, did he? Trump found a solution regardless of the law. Clueless dingbats like the far-left want the border to be open and will continue to hide behind failed immigration laws to promote their kill-America plan.

What authority and or power does Abbott have with regard to immigration?
What do you think he can do?
Ofcourse he’s “unable to” because of Biden’s policies. Immigration enforcement is the most fundamental responsibility of the federal government….you honestly didn’t know that?

What authority and or power does Abbott have with regard to immigration?
What do you think he can do?

Ofcourse he’s “unable to” because of Biden’s policies. Immigration enforcement is the most fundamental responsibility of the federal government….you honestly didn’t know that?

So if elected, Lake won't be able to do anything either, correct?
Or is this different?

No, she can declare an emergency, send the National Guard to the border and also deputize 10,000 Arizona citizens who are willing to defend the border
Did Abbott do that?
Can Abbott do that?

Forum List

Back