LeBron James says Elon Musk needs to address 'scary AF' surge of N-word use on Twitter

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
If I were Musk, I would tell the guy who can throw a ball through a hoop, that he has NO standing to make ANY demands about anything!

• Use of the N-word on Twitter surged nearly 500% after Musk's acquisition, per The Washington Post.
  • Responding to an Insider article, LeBron James said Musk needs to "take this very seriously."
  • In a tweet, James referred to the surge of N-word usage as "scary AF."

The NBA star LeBron James on Saturday urged new Twitter owner Elon Musk to address the "scary AF" surge in the use of the N-word on the social-media platform.

Tweeting in response to an Insider article, which cited The Washington Post's reporting on the increased use of the racist slur immediately after Musk's $44 billion acquisition, James urged Musk to "take this very seriously."

James wrote: "I dont know Elon Musk and, tbh, I could care less who owns twitter. But I will say that if this is true, I hope he and his people take this very seriously because this is scary AF.

"So many damn unfit people saying hate speech is free speech."

If I were Musk, I would tell the guy who can throw a ball through a hoop, that he has NO standing to make ANY demands about anything!

• Use of the N-word on Twitter surged nearly 500% after Musk's acquisition, per The Washington Post.
  • Responding to an Insider article, LeBron James said Musk needs to "take this very seriously."

Maybe Lebron James should buy Twitter from Musk

What, no grill!?
Hey homey! I'm just chilling it, listening to my boys... it's aiight... noam 'sayin".... peace out.

j-roc-j-rock-felton.gif

LeBron needs to move to China and shut the fuck up.

He is a slave labor user, and abuser.

Forum List

Back