Learning plumbing online!? Recommendation

82-DF3-EA0-2075-482-A-9296-63-EA649-C55-CA.jpg

From the picture.

Two valves are open, the middle between is closed and one end going nowhere.

What is the purpose for that middle pipe?
Without know what the piping system is hard to say. my best guess would be for future use.

I first thought exactly the same, but saw no place to continue a further installation.

The answer given by him it is for flushing must be the right one... he installed it... I can't argue about it... The guy knows his job... the installation is neat, pipes horizontal and vertical correct, well secured, clean welding work, valves properly color labeled, let me see... I have here one green sticker... OK... inspection passed by me on December 15, 2019... ha ha ha ha

I love when I see neat job like the one in the picture.
He cheated a little using the propress lol

We use propress for quick jobs. But be assured we do not use carbon steel for heating pipework anymore...if you drain a system for a while the carbon steel will rust internally... then we have a problem
carbon steel is as bad as Galvanize is. They need to outlaw that crap. Propress is great if you know what you are doing. If you don't file the edge that you cut you'll cut the rubber Oring in the fitting. and that really sucks when that happens lol
Rothenburger make these for internal, and external grooving Tools. $80

Last edited:
Just wait until I find that school

Meaning what?
Ya know I’m looking for a plumbing school ...

Doesn’t seem like you’re really looking for a plumbing school.
Haha someone shitting their pants haha

You’ve been informed about places nearby where you could receive training if you were serious, but all you’ve done is bitch and moan about having to actually exert any effort to achieve what you claim to want. You’re just a lazy, worthless loser wasting peoples time.

I believe he has the James T Kirk syndrome, rules and regulations do not apply to him, a no win scenario is his outlook on life.

Over here he would not find regular work. To be in the industry he would have to get certified to his skills in industry recognised skills. CSCS cards are mandatory to be allowed on every site complete with a regulation health and safety certificate.
Without this card he would be .... penniless.

So I been intrigued about leering a trade,, and want to take a plumbing class, but I have no schools near me, but their is online courses. Any recommendations??

I was a plumbers helper for three years. There are only three things you have to know to be a plumber: shit flows downhill, don't chew your fingernails and payday is Friday.

So I been intrigued about leering a trade,, and want to take a plumbing class, but I have no schools near me, but their is online courses. Any recommendations??

I was a plumbers helper for three years. There are only three things you have to know to be a plumber: shit flows downhill, don't chew your fingernails and payday is Friday.

you forgot, the suppliers always deliver at lunch breaks.

I also know how to wipe my joints thanks to the Plumber.

There are State Laws that include Plumbing.

Without know what the piping system is hard to say. my best guess would be for future use.

I first thought exactly the same, but saw no place to continue a further installation.

The answer given by him it is for flushing must be the right one... he installed it... I can't argue about it... The guy knows his job... the installation is neat, pipes horizontal and vertical correct, well secured, clean welding work, valves properly color labeled, let me see... I have here one green sticker... OK... inspection passed by me on December 15, 2019... ha ha ha ha

I love when I see neat job like the one in the picture.
He cheated a little using the propress lol

We use propress for quick jobs. But be assured we do not use carbon steel for heating pipework anymore...if you drain a system for a while the carbon steel will rust internally... then we have a problem
carbon steel is as bad as Galvanize is. They need to outlaw that crap. Propress is great if you know what you are doing. If you don't file the edge that you cut you'll cut the rubber Oring in the fitting. and that really sucks when that happens lol
Rothenburger make these for internal, and external grooving Tools. $80

I suppose that tappers down like a funnel.to do more than one size? I don't do much propress but I do a lot of clean pipe such as med gas that would work nicely with.

a plumber that doesn't wipe his joints will not wipe his ass after taking a shit.

I always make them sit there and wait.

Meaning what?
Ya know I’m looking for a plumbing school ...

Doesn’t seem like you’re really looking for a plumbing school.
Haha someone shitting their pants haha

You’ve been informed about places nearby where you could receive training if you were serious, but all you’ve done is bitch and moan about having to actually exert any effort to achieve what you claim to want. You’re just a lazy, worthless loser wasting peoples time.

I believe he has the James T Kirk syndrome, rules and regulations do not apply to him, a no win scenario is his outlook on life.
Knowing the code makes you more money. not knowing the code will cause you to fail your inspections and lose your money if not your job.

And this old thing I’ve had for ever! :)

Here is a cheaper pipe reamer I had in my bag

Hows your 300 holding out?

Here is loctite55 pipe threading string. I bet you don’t use it in USA?
I like Blue Monster
Blue Monster Products
It’s been a good 300. 20 year old at least.
That blue monster product is PTFE tape. loctite55 is a fibre thread string.
It also comes in a paste dope compound form Bad threads it will stop a leak
Those 300's the only way you can killed them is cut the cord lol

And this old thing I’ve had for ever! :)

Here is a cheaper pipe reamer I had in my bag

Hows your 300 holding out?

Here is loctite55 pipe threading string. I bet you don’t use it in USA?
I like Blue Monster
Blue Monster Products
It’s been a good 300. 20 year old at least.
That blue monster product is PTFE tape. loctite55 is a fibre thread string.
It also comes in a paste dope compound form Bad threads it will stop a leak
Those 300's the only way you can killed them is cut the cord lol

All pipe threading machines here have a dead mans foot peddle.

Forum List

Back