Learning plumbing online!? Recommendation

Go with Turbo believe me don't cut corners the price will pay for itself in the long run.
You might be right, I was watching videos and it's not that hard, but a kind of expensive sometimes.

Decades ago you can do turbo job on a 1997 hardobdy Nissan truck using the turbo from the Nissan 200 something. In those years those cars have letters like ZX or X something. The fit was perfect.

If you do so, is also needed to replace the exhaust pipe?

Exam certificates prove the candidate has learnt the various skill concerning the syllabus of plumbing.
Cowboy plumbers are a disease.
Well then you are for only allowing liberty to book nerds and not cowboys. You are here because of cowboys
lol hey buddy liberty is great but if you don't know code you'll fail your inspection lose your job and where will you be then?
Don’t hire the guy? Lol hellooooooo that’s how America was founded and built off of reputation not government knowing if you know a Code or not lol

I’m glad your job is protected, because thousands of Americans are struggling because of the government over reach.

that’s all I’m saying their are people
With talent and want to do they jobs but don’t want to sit in a class room... what do we do with these talented people? Tell them to fcuk off?
You have codes because they have been tested and work, plumbing installed by code functions properly and you don't have future problems. You have handicap code for the safety of handicap people.

Exam certificates prove the candidate has learnt the various skill concerning the syllabus of plumbing.
Well then you are for only allowing liberty to book nerds and not cowboys. You are here because of cowboys
lol hey buddy liberty is great but if you don't know code you'll fail your inspection lose your job and where will you be then?
Don’t hire the guy? Lol hellooooooo that’s how America was founded and built off of reputation not government knowing if you know a Code or not lol

I’m glad your job is protected, because thousands of Americans are struggling because of the government over reach.

With talent and want to do they jobs but don’t want to sit in a class room... what do we do with these talented people? Tell them to fcuk off?
You have codes because they have been tested and work, plumbing installed by code functions properly and you don't have future problems. You have handicap code for the safety of handicap people.
All things you can learn on the job

82-DF3-EA0-2075-482-A-9296-63-EA649-C55-CA.jpg

From the picture.

Two valves are open, the middle between is closed and one end going nowhere.

What is the purpose for that middle pipe?

Go with Turbo believe me don't cut corners the price will pay for itself in the long run.
You might be right, I was watching videos and it's not that hard, but a kind of expensive sometimes.

Decades ago you can do turbo job on a 1997 hardobdy Nissan truck using the turbo from the Nissan 200 something. In those years those cars have letters like ZX or X something. The fit was perfect.

lol I was actually talking about a torch manufacture

From the picture.

They are both valved off ends for flushing the flow and return header pipes. hoses are attached and water is pumped in from the flow (top pipe) and flushed out the bottom pipe.
This cleans the system of dirt..oil and foreign debris.

lol I was actually talking about a torch manufacture
Ha ha ha ha

I thought you were talking about my car job.

I had no idea of turbo torch for soldering or welding.

I learned plumbing first as monkey see monkey do, but later I subscribed myself to all training offered in my government agency. I have some certificates including carpentry.

Absolutely, that's why I recommended that plumber union apprenticeship. You really thinking of being a plumber??? I thought you were my age. I've worked on cars, tanks, trucks, hydraulics, and weapons including live munitions, and yes, plumbing, but there is nothing I hate more than plumbing repair. I would rather be in hell with my back broke. Good luck to you, sir. I'll pay through the nose and consider it money well spent.

From the picture.

Without know what the piping system is hard to say. my best guess would be for future use.

I first thought exactly the same, but saw no place to continue a further installation.

The answer given by him it is for flushing must be the right one... he installed it... I can't argue about it... The guy knows his job... the installation is neat, pipes horizontal and vertical correct, well secured, clean welding work, valves properly color labeled, let me see... I have here one green sticker... OK... inspection passed by me on December 15, 2019... ha ha ha ha

I love when I see neat job like the one in the picture.

Absolutely, that's why I recommended that plumber union apprenticeship. You really thinking of being a plumber??? I thought you were my age. I've worked on cars, tanks, trucks, hydraulics, and weapons including live munitions, and yes, plumbing, but there is nothing I hate more than plumbing repair. I would rather be in hell with my back broke. Good luck to you, sir. I'll pay through the nose and consider it money well spent.
What do you recommend hvac?

Forum List

Back