LEAKED CLINTON INTERNAL DOCUMENT: Discourage Trump Supporters with Bogus Polls and Declaring Electio

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Wow.
Such dishonest people.

We all knew the corrupt media polls were BS.
Now thanks to Wikileaks we know our assumptions were correct.
The media was working with Hillary Clinton to release bogus weighted polls that show Hillary ahead of Trump.
LEAKED CLINTON INTERNAL DOCUMENT: Discourage Trump Supporters with Bogus Polls and Declaring Election Over

Anyone following real information won't be shocked by the pure bs of liberal democrats who are so brain dead you would think these idiots were in love with their Government , almost like a football team.

Let them have their fun before November 8th I say, we'll have the last laugh and it will be oh so grand :lol: :lol:

Trumps on track for a LANDSLIDE win. It's not even going to be close...

Wow.
Such dishonest people.

The media was working with Hillary Clinton to release bogus weighted polls that show Hillary ahead of Trump.
LEAKED CLINTON INTERNAL DOCUMENT: Discourage Trump Supporters with Bogus Polls and Declaring Election Over

Anyone following real information won't be shocked by the pure bs of liberal democrats who are so brain dead you would think these idiots were in love with their Government , almost like a football team.

Really? Isn't that kinda like T-rump saying he loves "the blacks", and they love him?

Jesus fucking Christ, how little common sense do you guys have?

That "document" is the most obvious fake I've ever seen, but even lacking any sense, did you even bother to read your link?

UPDATE: It appears the 10-10-2016 memo is a fake

• Banned
aliens or GTFO!
upload_2016-10-24_10-12-54.png

That "document" is the most obvious fake I've ever seen, but even lacking any sense, did you even bother to read your link?

View attachment 95060

:lol:

Nothing screams "I've been made a fool of" quite like spamming off-topic Internet memes.

Have you given up on your already? Usually I expect a couple of posts denying reality before the meme meltdown.

Lol, yes, we the people finding out the Clintonista DNC shenanigans makes us stupid. Sure, lol.

Lets look at the links, shall we?

The OP first link is to a Zerohedge article. New Podesta Email Exposes Playbook For Rigging Polls Through "Oversamples" | Zero Hedge

No, that is not a faked email.

The second link in the OP is this one; Latest ABC News Presidential Poll Oversampled Democrats by 9%

IT discusses the bogus ABC poll, and no, it does not include the bogus email you claimed either.

The third link in the OP is this one. LEAKED CLINTON DOCUMENTS: Discourage Trump Supporters with Crap Polls (Updated)

No it not a fake email either.

Wow, that was all the links in the OP, but there are links in the last article referenced, and it has the link you mention without any context at all. Nowhere in that blog does it explain where the link you refer to was used or referenced and IT DOES NOT INVALIDATE THE OP, the ZEROHEDGE article nor the overall knowledge that the Clintonistas are corrupt to their core being and owned by the multinationals, with the American voters being FUCKED by them yet once again, just like they did with NAFTA and the ACA reform.

Can your comment possibly be any more irrelevant than that?

I doubt it.

Your motto is apparently something along the lines of "Look, a squirrel!"

View attachment 95060

Nothing screams "I've been made a fool of" quite like spamming off-topic Internet memes.

Have you given up on your already? Usually I expect a couple of posts denying reality before the meme meltdown.
Have you gotten tired of being the fool already?

Inquiring minds want to know, lol.

Lol, yes, we the people finding out the Clintonista DNC shenanigans makes us stupid. Sure, lol.

The OP first link is to a Zerohedge article. New Podesta Email Exposes Playbook For Rigging Polls Through "Oversamples" | Zero Hedge

The second link in the OP is this one; Latest ABC News Presidential Poll Oversampled Democrats by 9%

IT discusses the bogus ABC poll, and no, it does not include the bogus email you claimed either.

The third link in the OP is this one. LEAKED CLINTON DOCUMENTS: Discourage Trump Supporters with Crap Polls (Updated)

Wow, that was all the links in the OP, but there are links in the last article referenced, and it has the link you mention without any context at all. Nowhere in that blog does it explain where the link you refer to was used or referenced and IT DOES NOT INVALIDATE THE OP, the ZEROHEDGE article nor the overall knowledge that the Clintonistas are corrupt to their core being and owned by the multinationals, with the American voters being FUCKED by them yet once again, just like they did with NAFTA and the ACA reform.

I doubt it.

I'd read your gateway pundit link again, clown shoes, If I were you. (Hint: read all the way to the end).

Wow.
Such dishonest people.

Really? Isn't that kinda like T-rump saying he loves "the blacks", and they love him?
upload_2016-10-24_10-37-2.png

I doubt it.

I'd read your gateway pundit link again, clown shoes, If I were you. (Hint: read all the way to the end).

Are you running for the President of the Idiot Clown Association?

I stated "Wow, that was all the links in the OP, but there are links in the last article referenced, and it has the link you mention without any context at all. Nowhere in that blog does it explain where the link you refer to was used or referenced ..."

The blog only says about it....
UPDATE: It appears the 10-10-2016 memo is a fake.
The Wikileaks documents still stand.

I am aware that the blog pointed out that this bogus email exists but it is not linked to anything that ANYONE USED, dude.

For fucks sake, put down the crack pipe, bubba!

I doubt it.

I'M JUST showing you all the article saying just how much these POLLS are being rigged and HILLARY screwballs are helping to do it

upload_2016-10-24_10-40-9.png

Forum List

Back