LEAK: DOJ IG Report Has 104 Criminal or Admin Investigations of Misconduct by FBI Employees

The Purge

Gold Member
Reaction score
Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz has over 100 criminal or administrative investigations of alleged misconduct related to FBI employees, according to a leak to investigative reporter Paul Sperry.

“The criminal investigations involve serious allegations of official misconduct,” Paul Sperry said on Thursday.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

------------
Coupled with what the disgusting demonRATS are doing to our duly elected President, can we just call them communists? I have never felt like I was a second class citizen until the liberals started trying to take away my constitutional right to vote for the leader of our country. May they suffer for what they have done to our country.

okfine

Gold Member
Reaction score
Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz has over 100 criminal or administrative investigations of alleged misconduct related to FBI employees, according to a leak to investigative reporter Paul Sperry.

“The criminal investigations involve serious allegations of official misconduct,” Paul Sperry said on Thursday.

------------
Coupled with what the disgusting demonRATS are doing to our duly elected President, can we just call them communists? I have never felt like I was a second class citizen until the liberals started trying to take away my constitutional right to vote for the leader of our country. May they suffer for what they have done to our country.
That is a drop in the bucket compared to the Border Patrol. FDT.

Lesh

Gold Member
Reaction score
I KNOW I remember you asswipes saying that you respected LE and the FBI...it was just the leadership you took issue with.

I knew then that you were lying

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Horowitz is considering criminal investigation into 1, and only 1 case relating to his investigation. A low level person modified one document. The result of that one modified document was very minor, to the point of being immaterial, but it still deserves investigation.

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Reaction score

------------
Which border patrol agents are under criminal investigation?

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Horowitz is considering criminal investigation into 1, and only 1 case relating to his investigation. A low level person modified one document. The result of that one modified document was very minor, to the point of being immaterial, but it still deserves investigation.
There are at least half a dozen lies in that post.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There are at least half a dozen lies in that post.
Link?

okfine

Gold Member
Reaction score

------------
Do a search you lazy fuck.

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Reaction score

------------
In other words, none. I don't take homework assignments, moron.

Dragonlady

Designing Woman
Reaction score

------------
That's not what the New York Times, Washington Post, and every reputable news source is saying Since when has anything that the Gateway Pundit posted later proven to be fact?

MisterBeale

Gold Member
Reaction score

------------
That's not what the New York Times, Washington Post, and every reputable news source is saying Since when has anything that the Gateway Pundit posted later proven to be fact?
While I do agree with what you say about Gateway?

NYT and WaPo are just about as reliable.

:71:

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
I KNOW I remember you asswipes saying that you respected LE and the FBI...it was just the leadership you took issue with.

I knew then that you were lying
I can remember when you fake civil libertarian asswpe moonbats were saying that you mistrusted and loathed the police/spook state.

I knew then that you were lying.

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score

------------
Criminal misconduct by US border officers has reached a 5-year high

Criminal misconduct by US border officers has reached a five-year high, according to an internal US government report obtained exclusively by Quartz. The offenses range from fraud to capital murder.

kwc57

BOHICA Obama
Reaction score

------------
What's the weather like up your patootie? The NYT quit being "reputable" when they chose the "resistance" over news reporting.

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The IG report will be out in four more days.

Then we will finally see Clinton, Brennan, Comey, Obama, Clapper, Mueller and Santa marched off to prison, right? Right? Right?

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Reaction score

------------
Your belief that the New York Times and the Washington Post are "reputable" is absolutely hilarious. they are the definition of fake news.

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Reaction score

------------
Criminal misconduct by US border officers has reached a 5-year high

Criminal misconduct by US border officers has reached a five-year high, according to an internal US government report obtained exclusively by Quartz. The offenses range from fraud to capital murder.
Mostly drug and alcohol offenses. Domestic complaints.

They weren't convicted of trying to overthrow a lawfully elected president, you fucking moron.

bullwinkle

Gold Member
Reaction score
I have never felt like I was a second class citizen until the liberals started trying to take away my constitutional right to vote for the leader of our country.
If you mean by impeachment, cry me a river!
Gerrymandering, and voter purges in Red states such as Georgia have been taking the Constitutional right for liberals to vote since women and blacks got the right generations ago. Trump lost the popular vote, so We the People got screwed by the EC for the second time this century. So save your mewlings for the choir.

okfine

Gold Member
Reaction score

------------
In other words, none. I don't take homework assignments, moron.
Lazy fuck. Exactly what I said.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List