LEAK: DOJ IG Report Has 104 Criminal or Admin Investigations of Misconduct by FBI Employees

Mostly drug and alcohol offenses. Domestic complaints.

They weren't convicted of trying to overthrow a lawfully elected president, you fucking moron.
How about gun running, human trafficking, and... wife beating. Fucking POS.
Wife beating falls under "Domestic/Family Misconduct." Your article doesn't list gun running or human trafficking.
I didn't post an article. I read. A lot of reading. Pay attention. It helps.
Yeah, it was G5000 who posted the article, which you didn't read, jackass.
Actually, fuck off. I posted an article on CBP months ago and for some reason, others, like you, refused to reason with the truth then as well. DDSOS.
It was horseshit back then and it's horseshit now. The CBP has the same proportion of such offenses as any other Profession. Scum like you try to turn ordinary behavior into a scandal. That's the kind of sleazy tactic that worms like you specialize in.

I have never felt like I was a second class citizen until the liberals started trying to take away my constitutional right to vote for the leader of our country.
If you mean by impeachment, cry me a river!
Gerrymandering, and voter purges in Red states such as Georgia have been taking the Constitutional right for liberals to vote since women and blacks got the right generations ago. Trump lost the popular vote, so We the People got screwed by the EC for the second time this century. So save your mewlings for the choir.
Can you cut and paste for the class the portion of the Constitution that says you have a right to vote? You do understand that it is your state, not the Constitution that controls your voter requirements and registration, correct? You realize that all the Constitution does is say what elements such as your gender or race cannot be used to determine your "right" to vote, correct? A state cannot limit you from voting because you are black or a woman, but if you are a black female felon, you can be denied, correct? Unlike the 1st or 2nd amendment, the Constitution does not enshrine your "right to vote". Common misconception by the Constitutionally ignorant. PS, a President is elected by the Electoral College. I'm not surprised you don't understand that either.

Horowitz is considering criminal investigation into 1, and only 1 case relating to his investigation. A low level person modified one document. The result of that one modified document was very minor, to the point of being immaterial, but it still deserves investigation.
"Modified"? It's a fkn deliberate forgery!

Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz has over 100 criminal or administrative investigations of alleged misconduct related to FBI employees, according to a leak to investigative reporter Paul Sperry.

“The criminal investigations involve serious allegations of official misconduct,” Paul Sperry said on Thursday.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

------------
Coupled with what the disgusting demonRATS are doing to our duly elected President, can we just call them communists? I have never felt like I was a second class citizen until the liberals started trying to take away my constitutional right to vote for the leader of our country. May they suffer for what they have done to our country.

That's not what the New York Times, Washington Post, and every reputable news source is saying ...
NYT and Wa Po "reputable"? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH. They have been driving this fake news farce against Trump for 3 and half YEARS!

Too Late, Jackasses: NYT and WaPo Editors: We Cannot be Dismissive Of Trump Voters With Our Coverage, ‘They Are Owed Our Respect’

Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz has over 100 criminal or administrative investigations of alleged misconduct related to FBI employees, according to a leak to investigative reporter Paul Sperry.

“The criminal investigations involve serious allegations of official misconduct,” Paul Sperry said on Thursday.

------------
Coupled with what the disgusting demonRATS are doing to our duly elected President, can we just call them communists? I have never felt like I was a second class citizen until the liberals started trying to take away my constitutional right to vote for the leader of our country. May they suffer for what they have done to our country.

That's not what the New York Times, Washington Post, and every reputable news source is saying ...
NYT and Wa Po "reputable"? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH. They have been driving this fake news farce against Trump for 3 and half YEARS!

Too Late, Jackasses: NYT and WaPo Editors: We Cannot be Dismissive Of Trump Voters With Our Coverage, ‘They Are Owed Our Respect’
And you know that because Trump told you so. chuckle

------------

Anything against Trump, this pimp agrees with...lololol!

------------
Think about it - this was / is the largest criminal political scandal in US history, bar none. The fact that the former President directed and oversaw the attempted control of an election, protected his 'heir apparent' from prison, and his criminal directors in the DOJ, NSA, CIA, and FBI violated the Constitution, trampled US citizens' rights, broke dozens of laws, racked up thousands of criminal counts to include perjury, sedition, altering official documents, submitting false / fake evidence, treason.... It is massive.

That's not what the New York Times, Washington Post, and every reputable news source is saying Since when has anything that the Gateway Pundit posted later proven to be fact?
So are they the sources from where you derived your LIE about whistle blowers being afforded 'anonymity' and 'immunity', snowflake? Got that link yet?

:p

Anything against Trump, this pimp agrees with...lololol!
Anything Trump says you agree with, especially the shooting on 5th Ave. part. Your lust for corruption is notable.
You dumbasses still have NO FUCKING IDEA what the word HYPERBOLE means....a system that Trump uses when he wants to get over a point....like asking Russia for the Hildebeasts felonious deletion of her 33,000 emails which were under subpoena and NOTHING was done to her for that act.... You DISHONEST Anti-Americans don't think REGULAR PEOPLE dont see through your biased bullshit....You really do have shit for brains!

Last edited:
The DOJ has been corrupt for a long time. They have become a corrupt arm of the establishment, just like the MSM. There needs to be major changes in the DOJ and MSM if we ever expect to have fair government in the US.

Over 100 Criminal Investigations Of Obama's FBI...

-- Obama's administration was declared the most EVER criminally non-compliant with the FOIA and Federal Records Act.
-- His administration was caught illegally spying on S citizens, reporters, the media, US Senators, & the USSC.
-- He weaponized the IRS and illegally used it to target US citizens who legally opposed his re-election
-- He admittedly ordered his administration not to enforce US Immigration Laws because he did not agree with them
-- He ordered his administration not to enforce the DOM because he personally did not agree with it
-- He was found in Contempt of Court Twice for violating Judges' orders (Like the Deep Water Drilling Ban Ruling)
-- He was ruled to have violated the Constitution several times, admitted to doing so with DACA
-- He by-passed congress to negotiate his own personal treaty with Iran then rushed it to the UN for ratification before Congress read it

Obama's was the most criminal Presidential administration in US history...as documented.

People should be hung or shot for treason.
That is the only solution

FISAneeds abolished as well as anything associated with The Patriot Act.

That is the only solution. FISAneeds abolished as well as anything associated with The Patriot Act.

If people are not SEVERELY punished - top people like Clapper, Brennan, Comey, and Rosenstein, etc...it will definitely happen again because their will be no fear of repercussions for doing it again.

I agree FISA must be completely shut down right now until, at least, they identify all the bad actors, punish them, and put reacl checks and balances to make sure it never happens again.

The FISA Court saw this as needing to happen, which is why they acted to prevent that from happening, attempting to police themselves by ordering the FBI to come up wqith a way to police themselves, ensuring this will never happen again.

'Self-policing' failed after Mueller and HIS FBI were caught committing FISA Court abuses. Now we have his mentor repeating the same crimes in the latest, and biggest scandal in US history.

The FISA Court needs to be shut down.

Mueller should be rebuked officially for his failure to clean up the FBI before he left.

Comey and McCabe need to go to prison, perhaps even GITMO
Wray should be fired after his comment of how 'the FBI has some things to clean up' - 17 FISA Court Abuses = 'things to clean up'?

Someone NOT from within the FBI needs to be appointed as the Director, and outside non-partisan agency needs to be installed Inside the FBI to keep tabs on their actions.

------------
Gateway Pundit. You believe that stupid shit?

That is the only solution. FISAneeds abolished as well as anything associated with The Patriot Act.
If people are not SEVERELY punished - top people like Clapper, Brennan, Comey, and Rosenstein, etc...it will definitely happen again because their will be no fear of repercussions for doing it again.

I agree FISA must be completely shut down right now until, at least, they identify all the bad actors, punish them, and put reacl checks and balances to make sure it never happens again.

The FISA Court saw this as needing to happen, which is why they acted to prevent that from happening, attempting to police themselves by ordering the FBI to come up wqith a way to police themselves, ensuring this will never happen again.

'Self-policing' failed after Mueller and HIS FBI were caught committing FISA Court abuses. Now we have his mentor repeating the same crimes in the latest, and biggest scandal in US history.

The FISA Court needs to be shut down.

Mueller should be rebuked officially for his failure to clean up the FBI before he left.

Comey and McCabe need to go to prison, perhaps even GITMO
Wray should be fired after his comment of how 'the FBI has some things to clean up' - 17 FISA Court Abuses = 'things to clean up'?

Someone NOT from within the FBI needs to be appointed as the Director, and outside non-partisan agency needs to be installed Inside the FBI to keep tabs on their actions.
So you favor Trump be punished?

So you favor Trump be punished?
Sure....Just as soon as the Democrats can present a crime, evidence, and witnesses...which they STILL have failed to do after 3+ years, as their House Impeachment circus proved and their Constitutional Expert testified to recently.

------------
Gateway Pundit. You believe that stupid shit?
Why, YOU BELIEVED THE SURRENDER MONKEY....Obumacare will save THE AMERICAN PEOPLE $2500 A YEAR....AND YOU CAN KEEP YOUR DOCTOR!

------------

Your reasoning skills, well, not a lot to work with. Those statements are from the NYT and WaPo editors and simply state an essential truth that shouldn't be a slowly dawning realization for these Fake News Liars.

Forum List

Back