LEAK: DOJ IG Report Has 104 Criminal or Admin Investigations of Misconduct by FBI Employees

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz has over 100 criminal or administrative investigations of alleged misconduct related to FBI employees, according to a leak to investigative reporter Paul Sperry.

“The criminal investigations involve serious allegations of official misconduct,” Paul Sperry said on Thursday.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

------------
Coupled with what the disgusting demonRATS are doing to our duly elected President, can we just call them communists? I have never felt like I was a second class citizen until the liberals started trying to take away my constitutional right to vote for the leader of our country. May they suffer for what they have done to our country.

Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz has over 100 criminal or administrative investigations of alleged misconduct related to FBI employees, according to a leak to investigative reporter Paul Sperry.

“The criminal investigations involve serious allegations of official misconduct,” Paul Sperry said on Thursday.

------------
Coupled with what the disgusting demonRATS are doing to our duly elected President, can we just call them communists? I have never felt like I was a second class citizen until the liberals started trying to take away my constitutional right to vote for the leader of our country. May they suffer for what they have done to our country.
That is a drop in the bucket compared to the Border Patrol. FDT.

I KNOW I remember you asswipes saying that you respected LE and the FBI...it was just the leadership you took issue with.

I knew then that you were lying

Horowitz is considering criminal investigation into 1, and only 1 case relating to his investigation. A low level person modified one document. The result of that one modified document was very minor, to the point of being immaterial, but it still deserves investigation.

------------

Which border patrol agents are under criminal investigation?

Horowitz is considering criminal investigation into 1, and only 1 case relating to his investigation. A low level person modified one document. The result of that one modified document was very minor, to the point of being immaterial, but it still deserves investigation.
There are at least half a dozen lies in that post.

There are at least half a dozen lies in that post.

Link?

------------

Do a search you lazy fuck.

------------

In other words, none. I don't take homework assignments, moron.

------------

That's not what the New York Times, Washington Post, and every reputable news source is saying Since when has anything that the Gateway Pundit posted later proven to be fact?

------------

That's not what the New York Times, Washington Post, and every reputable news source is saying Since when has anything that the Gateway Pundit posted later proven to be fact?

While I do agree with what you say about Gateway?

NYT and WaPo are just about as reliable.

:71:

------------

Criminal misconduct by US border officers has reached a 5-year high

Criminal misconduct by US border officers has reached a five-year high, according to an internal US government report obtained exclusively by Quartz. The offenses range from fraud to capital murder.

------------

What's the weather like up your patootie? The NYT quit being "reputable" when they chose the "resistance" over news reporting.

The IG report will be out in four more days.

Then we will finally see Clinton, Brennan, Comey, Obama, Clapper, Mueller and Santa marched off to prison, right? Right? Right?

------------

Your belief that the New York Times and the Washington Post are "reputable" is absolutely hilarious. they are the definition of fake news.

------------

Criminal misconduct by US border officers has reached a 5-year high

Criminal misconduct by US border officers has reached a five-year high, according to an internal US government report obtained exclusively by Quartz. The offenses range from fraud to capital murder.
Mostly drug and alcohol offenses. Domestic complaints.

They weren't convicted of trying to overthrow a lawfully elected president, you fucking moron.

I have never felt like I was a second class citizen until the liberals started trying to take away my constitutional right to vote for the leader of our country.
If you mean by impeachment, cry me a river!
Gerrymandering, and voter purges in Red states such as Georgia have been taking the Constitutional right for liberals to vote since women and blacks got the right generations ago. Trump lost the popular vote, so We the People got screwed by the EC for the second time this century. So save your mewlings for the choir.

------------

In other words, none. I don't take homework assignments, moron.
Lazy fuck. Exactly what I said.

Forum List

Back