Laws I Would Enact in an Officially Christian United States Government

I'm 5'10 and would eat guys like you sparring. Size only is not an advantage against a trained fighter.
Right. Another internet tough guy. To go along with the leftwing screen berets.

Let me help. Leftwing girly men are NOT tough guys.

Right. Another internet tough guy. To go along with the leftwing screen berets.

Let me help. Leftwing girly men are NOT tough guys.
OTOH, 2 of my best friends are as left as they com. Vote NDP. Both are former IDF SpecOps.

Let me translate your late post.

"Let's see what I can say without actually replying to the post."
I would have if I could decipher all the intitals. Sometimes people speak in code because they want to mask their lack of knowledge or intelligence.

I would have if I could decipher all the intitals. Sometimes people speak in code because they want to mask their lack of knowledge or intelligence.

So rather than ask what they mean, you just avoid the subject completely.

NDP is New Democratic Party. IDF is the Israeli Defense Force. And their spec ops are among the finest special forces.

Oh, and OTOH is shorthand for On The Other Hand.

So rather than ask what they mean, you just avoid the subject completely.

NDP is New Democratic Party. IDF is the Israeli Defense Force. And their spec ops are among the finest special forces.

Oh, and OTOH is shorthand for On The Other Hand.
Very nice of you to answer for him, since he apparently couldn't answer for himself.
You do that a lot, don't you?

Very nice of you to answer for him, since he apparently couldn't answer for himself.

I am happy to educate you.

And I post where and when I choose. You still, apparently, think this is a private conversation. It isn't.

Oh, and I did not answer for him. You didn't ask a question. You simply attempted to ridicule what you did not understand. Probably better to ask for clarification.

I am happy to educate you.

And I post where and when I choose. You still, apparently, think this is a private conversation. It isn't.

Oh, and I did not answer for him. You didn't ask a question. You simply attempted to ridicule what you did not understand. Probably better to ask for clarification.
Did you have to stand in the corner a lot as a child for butting in adults' conversations?
You still butt in adults' conversations.

Did you have to stand in the corner a lot as a child for butting in adults' conversations?
You still butt in adults' conversations.

Junior, I post where and what I want. The fact that you want to throw a tantrum has no bearing on that.

Stick with the topic.

I could have answered, but seeing as I follow the tennets of my religion, and it was Shabbat, I was not at the computer. But WinterBorn did a fine job.

Where is the building shelters for the poor?

Jesus said if you don't help the poor or homeless you will go to hell.

Another couple of things occurred to me.

You want to ban birth control. Suppose a woman does not want kids or any more kids. Can she refuse to have sex with her husband permanently? And can he force her to have sex? Being able to prosecute a husband for raping his wife is a relatively new thing in most states. Probably enacted by that atheist gov't.

And what about divorce? Will that still be allowed?

Forum List

Back