Be Still My Soul ~ Peace When There Seems to be no Peace.

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
Sometimes comfort comes to us when we are uncertain as we lose a loved one to cancer, Covid, car accident, old age, moving or dementia... over which we have no control ~
I hope this one song brings somebody here a window into seeing God's love and mercy he or she did not know about until hearing dedicaated believers through their song.

"Blessed are they that mourn" ~ Jesus, theWord, the son of God, the counsellor, the King of Peace among men, who forgave his enemies as they were busy killing him. *sigh*​

Sometimes comfort comes to us when we are uncertain as we lose a loved one to cancer, Covid, car accident, old age, moving or dementia... over which we have no control ~
I hope this one song brings somebody here a window into seeing God's love and mercy he or she did not know about until hearing dedicaated believers through their song.

"Blessed are they that mourn" ~ Jesus, theWord, the son of God, the counsellor, the King of Peace among men, who forgave his enemies as they were busy killing him. *sigh*​

Wow. Thanks. The first thing I read here today. Never expected that. God watches over our board.

This one truly tugged at my heartstrings, because my granddad had a 5-octave voice that was clear and true, and I cried at his funeral when I was about 14 or 15 because I'd never hear his amazing voice ever again. I never heard anyone like him, but this one comes close for some reason.

Wow. Thanks. The first thing I read here today. Never expected that. God watches over our board.

what does that mean ...

1643466105478.png

joy through ignorance is surly the means for forgiveness ...

Comfort to those who mourn or feel displaced by bad things ... joy in song for the loving freedom in the Lord. Be blessed today, and every day.

Forum List

Back