Laws I Would Enact in an Officially Christian United States Government

Don´t try to ridicule us or yourself. As if there would be any voting other than the choice between sending your boy to church or receive 100 lashes - per hour.
That shit - although some of it may have good intentions - ruled Europe for centuries. People got away from it and founded America.
Under that rule, people could only be punished after their confession, but it was totally fine to torture them to get that confession. Thousands of "witches" have been burned in my country, with confessions tortured out of them.
It is the dark age, we are talking about and that continued into the modern era.
Yeah but see, as it is now, we have the exact same tyranny you and the founders feared. Only it isn't coming from a traditional religion; it's coming from atheism. And as we have seen atheism is far more vile, violent, and hideous than any religion could ever be. In shutting out religion, the founders inadvertently allowed monstrous atheism to take control by default.
We have to excise that cancer ASAP.

Don´t try to ridicule us or yourself. As if there would be any voting other than the choice between sending your boy to church or receive 100 lashes - per hour.
That shit - although some of it may have good intentions - ruled Europe for centuries. People got away from it and founded America.
Under that rule, people could only be punished after their confession, but it was totally fine to torture them to get that confession. Thousands of "witches" have been burned in my country, with confessions tortured out of them.
It is the dark age, we are talking about and that continued into the modern era.
My people did not fare all that well during that time.

Yeah but see, as it is now, we have the exact same tyranny you and the founders feared. Only it isn't coming from a traditional religion; it's coming from atheism. And as we have seen atheism is far more vile, violent, and hideous than any religion could ever be. In shutting out religion, the founders inadvertently allowed monstrous atheism to take control by default.
We have to excise that cancer ASAP.
The founders were religious people. But they knew that state and religion must be split. Horrors don´t lie in Christianity or Liberalism but in humankind itself. If one side of any gains to much strength the horrors easily can return. The justification of anything starts with "for the cause" and ends with "for myself". Governance also means to ensure the right to believe and to do things that don´t fit into that belief. For one instance, how can you be judged by a God when a strict religious rule has barred you from anything that might be wrong? On the other hand, why should we accept countless of victims just for the chance of few monsters that won´t use it? That is the fine line of society management. America has done a good job so far. Now you have a new form of liberalism that is not liberal but imposes something on people. That´s to be cut out, indeed.

Last edited:
Irrelevant comment. Pay attention to the conversation that has taken place.
I have paid attention. When I asked about the reference to animals, your only explanation was that it is illegal to kill a dog via dogfighting, but babies can be aborted. Since the topic is laws you would enact for an officially Christian US gov't, abortion would, no doubt, be outlawed immediatelty. So what is the part about animals concerning?

I would strongly advise not trying to mess with people's pets. That won't end well.

Of course I understood the words. What would make you think I didn't? Nowhere did I say he bagged the girl. I just said it's preposterous that he thinks he is capable of it. Joel is a midget at 5'5". Not the tough guy in a tough gang like he portrays.
Ok, for the slow kid: Billy Joel was actually pretty tough. Because, you know, he was a Golden Gloves boxer.

And, you know, he dated some of the world's most beautiful women (and married a supermodel).

Not everybody agrees when a fetus becomes a human being. I would say when it's viable.

According to Catholicism, a fetus become a human being at conception.

According to Protestantism, a fetus becomes a human being at birth.

According to Judaism, a fetus becomes a human being the day it graduates medical school.

I have paid attention. When I asked about the reference to animals, your only explanation was that it is illegal to kill a dog via dogfighting, but babies can be aborted. Since the topic is laws you would enact for an officially Christian US gov't, abortion would, no doubt, be outlawed immediatelty. So what is the part about animals concerning?

I would strongly advise not trying to mess with people's pets. That won't end well.
I answer the direct question below, and you still troll.
When have animal's lives been put above humans in the law?
Answer: In Austin TX, where is became a crime to kill unborn dogs and cats, while not illegal to kill unborn humans.
Asked and answered.

But we don't expect you to end the trolling there, do we?

I answer the direct question below, and you still troll.

Answer: In Austin TX, where is became a crime to kill unborn dogs and cats, while not illegal to kill unborn humans.
Asked and answered.

But we don't expect you to end the trolling there, do we?

As I said, you used a comparison between animals and humans where abortion was concerned. Since removing all abortion would be one of the first things a Christian US gov't would do, what is it about animals being less than humans that you think applies outside the abortion topic.

he was a Golden Gloves boxer.
So were about 30 kids in my hometown of 6000 at the time I was growing up. It only means you've entered a Golden Gloves tournament which they used to have all over the country. GG Boxer means zilch. It was just publicity puff for the 5'5" midget Joel.

Reminds me of Frank Sinatra's bio that said he was a multi-sport athlete in high school. In reality, the scrawny uncoordinated Sinatra never donned a jockstrap. But at age 27, he posed for a few ridiculous photos purporting to be of his high school athlete days. Here's one:

1650630711265.png

Last edited:
So were about 30 kids in my hometown of 6000 at the time I was growing up. It only means you've entered a Golden Gloves tournament which they used to have all over the country. GG Boxer means zilch. It was just publicity puff for the 5'5" midget Joel.

Reminds me of Frank Sinatra's bio that said he was a multi-sport athlete in high school. In reality, the scrawny uncoordinated Sinatra never donned a jockstrap. But at age 27, he posed for a few ridiculous photos purporting to be of his high school athlete days. Here's one:

Actually, he won 22 bouts.

Forum List

Back