Revelation 20:7-9-proves trinity teachers are false

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
At Rev 20:7-9--Gog of Magog attacks Gods people on earth, the great crowd which no man can number do not go to heaven, they stay on earth and get attacked. Only the little flock, who are numbered=144,000 Rev 14:3 are bought from the earth. God steps in instantly and destroys Gog of Magog.
So if ones teacher tells all they are going to heaven-Run from them, they are these-2Corinthians 11:12-15

the great crowd which no man can number do not go to heaven

How many is that? I can count pretty high ...

61HiI5dOH+L.jpg

How does this exclude the possibility that, eventually, the rest of the "crowd" goes to heaven?

We were not speaking in the past tense.
Revelation shows us God the Father will LEAVE HEAVEN and make His home on the New Earth after this earth is destroyed in the lake of fire.

The future of God's people (and God) is the EARTH, not heaven

Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a](A) for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away,(B) and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City,(C) the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God,(D) prepared as a bride(E) beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them.(F) They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.(G)

Revelation shows us God the Father will LEAVE HEAVEN and make His home on the New Earth after this earth is destroyed in the lake of fire.

The future of God's people (and God) is the EARTH, not heaven

Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a](A) for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away,(B) and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City,(C) the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God,(D) prepared as a bride(E) beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them.(F) They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.(G)

Its not a new planet or new heaven. Its a new system of things= Gods kingdom in full control. no more satan influences. God is with his people now, from heaven.

Its not a new planet or new heaven. Its a new system of things= Gods kingdom in full control. no more satan influences. God is with his people now, from heaven.
The earth and all physical life, will be ended at this time. The earth will be purged by fire "the Lake of Fire" will cover the entire planet.

Only Spirit Beings (angels and the Sons & Daughters of God) will survive.

This is what it means, "the wicked will be ashes under your feet."

Earth will be the home of the Spirit world.

This is why a great multitude will come up against Jesus and the resurrected saints after the 1,000 years. They will understand all physical life will come to an end.

The earth and all physical life, will be ended at this time. The earth will be purged by fire "the Lake of Fire" will cover the entire planet.

Only Spirit Beings (angels and the Sons & Daughters of God) will survive.

This is what it means, "the wicked will be ashes under your feet."

Earth will be the home of the Spirit world.

This is why a great multitude will come up against Jesus and the resurrected saints after the 1,000 years. They will understand all physical life will come to an end.

You are totally wrong. Psalm 37:29--The righteous will possess the earth and reside forever upon it.

Amazing how after all these centuries of uncertainty of the meaning of these things all of a sudden a few are so sure they know THE truth.

Amazing how after all these centuries of uncertainty of the meaning of these things all of a sudden a few are so sure they know THE truth.
By holy spirit, the real teachers that Jesus appoints comes into all truth. God wont accept anything less-John 4:22-24

In the final analyses
“The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”
― Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

In the final analyses
“The story so far:
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”
Creation is beautiful. wicked mortals are destroying it. But God will step in before that occurs.

The Father is in the Son and the Son - is in The Father.

If You seen The Son - You have seen the Father.
Yet we cannot see the father with our human eyes,

This simplicity, is the destruction and downfall of Trinity theology

In the final analyses
“The story so far:

two kinds of people on earth--those that serve God, those who are mislead.

Forum List

Back