Lawless party

Is it an invasion?
It is, and sanctioned by people that are going against the Constitution that are in charge of and facilitating it.

Pretty much treason.
If ever there was a president that warranted impeachment, it's Biden.
BUT..3x partisan shitbags have abused the impeachment clause now.
1x Republicans and 2x Democrats. It takes a long time and there's only 10 mos until the next election. I say wait until the next election is over, then bring the impeachment charges. No retirement, no government health insurance, stripped of all of it and prosecuted for criminality. Taking bribery and failing to uphold oath of office.

Last edited:
The SC just gave the Fed border patrol agents permission to cut the fencing that keeps the would-be illegals out. There are decisions and there are the consequences of those decisions. The SC doesn't seem to be concerned with the latter.
They are only concerned about legality as it should be. Politics has no place in politics despite Trump's attempts to make it a political entity. That only leads to corruption.

It is, and sanctioned by people that are going against the Constitution that are in charge of and facilitating it.

Pretty much treason.
Treasonous when you take the law into your own hands attempting to overthrow the government
trump is the only devious fool who tried that.

Treasonous when you take the law into your own hands attempting to overthrow the government
trump is the only devious fool who tried that.
You've been lied to, dude. Trying to get the government to do its job within its own parameters is not trying to overthrow the government. It's exercising your 1st Amendment rights. Do you want to continue having those? According to The Constitution?

U.S. Supreme Court ruled in favor of President Joe Biden by declaring that Texas went outside its jurisdiction by erecting makeshift concertina wire fences along the Rio Grande section of the U.S.-Mexico border, effectively preventing the U.S. border patrol from doing their job. Texas has continued building new wire barriers since that ruling.

At least 25 Republican governors have declared their support for Abbott, including Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin, Alabama Governor Kay Ivey, and Wyoming Governor Mark Gordon.

So there we have it - Republicans who previously called themselves the party of Law and Order...have now degenerated to supporting refusing SCOTUS court orders to score political points with their rabid base.

I guess that goes hand in hand with 2/3s of Republicans being behind putting into White House a twice impeached fraudster indicted on 90+ criminal charges.
The supreme court did not say Texas could not put up the razor wire.

And you believe you do. LOL !
I know I do, boy. Watch what happens. Your fantasies are going to be crushed, and then crushed some more, because fuck you, you retarded commie prick fucktard!

My ancestors and others like me's ancestors didn't built this country and fight and die in wars for pieces of shit like you to just waltz in and take it all over with lies because you want to and we're not going to do anything about it. No Sir.

You want it? You will have it to take it by force, force you do not have, pussy.

So sanctuary cities are treasonous?
They are! In fact, every mayor that declared their city a Sanctuary city is in violation of the constitution and should be removed from office.

Section 4​

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

And how it applies to sanctuary city mayors:

"An individual, except the President, elected or appointed to an office of honor or profit in the civil service or uniformed services, shall take the following oath: “I, AB, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.” This section does not affect other oaths required by law."

If they violate that oath, they are certainly most liable to be removed from office for violating that oath. And subject to further penalties.

Last edited:
They are! In fact, every mayor that declared their city a Sanctuary city is in violation of the constitution and should be removed from office.

Sue them dummy.

Seriously, stop postintg your half baked bullshit and go try to get something REAL done with your nutwing pals.

If you do that at very least you'd learn what the word TREASON means in legal context (and what it doesn't)

Last edited:
They are only concerned about legality as it should be. Politics has no place in politics despite Trump's attempts to make it a political entity. That only leads to corruption.
The court doesn't have to hear such cases. They have enough information beforehand to determine the likely consequences of their decision. For example, they should not have heard the abortion case. Look at the mess they created.

The court doesn't have to hear such cases. They have enough information beforehand to determine the likely consequences of their decision. For example, they should not have heard the abortion case. Look at the mess they created.
SCOTUS has shot themselves in the foot with their poor decisions.

Pretty much treason.
If ever there was a president that warranted impeachment, it's Biden.
BUT..3x partisan shitbags have abused the impeachment clause now.
1x Republicans and 2x Democrats. It takes a long time and there's only 10 mos until the next election. I say wait until the next election is over, then bring the impeachment charges. No retirement, no government health insurance, stripped of all of it and prosecuted for criminality. Taking bribery and failing to uphold oath of office.
How many immigrants crossing the border does it take to be an invasion?

Supreme court clearly said the Feds have control of the fencing.

Texas continuing to block Feds is clearly in contradition to the ruling.
And the constitution says a state has a right to defend itself when the federal government neglects to do it .
The courts did not tell Texas they couldn't put the razor wire back up.

Court effectively ruled that the Feds, not Texas has the jurisdiction over the fencing. Texas is refusing that order by

1. By continuing to build fencing Feds reject.
2. By blocking Federal agents from doing their job to correct the fencing.
The federal Government lost authority when the sitting U.S President stopped enforcing immigration laws, and protecting the border, you arse! How many of those illegally crossing the border are you housing, feeding, and paying medical bills for? None? Then sit down and shut the pie hole!

U.S. Supreme Court ruled in favor of President Joe Biden by declaring that Texas went outside its jurisdiction by erecting makeshift concertina wire fences along the Rio Grande section of the U.S.-Mexico border, effectively preventing the U.S. border patrol from doing their job. Texas has continued building new wire barriers since that ruling.

At least 25 Republican governors have declared their support for Abbott, including Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin, Alabama Governor Kay Ivey, and Wyoming Governor Mark Gordon.

So there we have it - Republicans who previously called themselves the party of Law and Order...have now degenerated to supporting refusing SCOTUS court orders to score political points with their rabid base.

I guess that goes hand in hand with 2/3s of Republicans being behind putting into White House a twice impeached fraudster indicted on 90+ criminal charges.
Biden should be impeached for failing to uphold his oath of office, he is not enforcing the laws of the land, so screw him, you, and the horse you rode in on!

Forum List

Back