Law enforcement in Democrat cities and states, GO ON STRIKE!

Great! We won't have to pay for their blood sucking pensions & healthcare.
More cop hate from Democrats

A vote for Democrats is like voting for crime
Wrong Idiot! Crime exploded under Republican rule. But Democrat Bill Clinton Lowered Crime More than any President in History!!!

How did Bill do that? Specifically how?

1591675822430.png

1591675857729.png

1591675890165.png

1591675928619.png

Tessa Majors:

White people! WHY didn’t you raise your voice when black scums KILLED me ???

I was only 18 and I was never sentenced to jail or imprisonment...

Wrong Idiot! Crime exploded under Republican rule. But Democrat Bill Clinton Lowered Crime More than any President in History!!!

View attachment 347854

View attachment 347855

View attachment 347856

View attachment 347857

Tessa Majors:

1591676330611.png

1591676633073.png

1591676363663.png

1591676403486.png

1591676466885.png

1591676502671.png

1591676537837.png

View attachment 347854

View attachment 347855

View attachment 347856

View attachment 347857

Tessa Majors:

View attachment 347858

View attachment 347864

View attachment 347859

View attachment 347860

View attachment 347861

View attachment 347862

View attachment 347863

1591676733090.png

I will receive accreditation in court and do reports every day.

I will also interview the detectives who caught these scums...

Attachments

• 1591676693874.png
    1591676693874.png
    220.3 KB · Views: 43

View attachment 347854

View attachment 347855

View attachment 347856

View attachment 347857

Tessa Majors:

View attachment 347858

View attachment 347864

View attachment 347859

View attachment 347860

View attachment 347861

View attachment 347862

View attachment 347863

View attachment 347866

I will receive accreditation in court and do reports every day.

I will also interview the detectives who caught these scums...

Where have all WHITES vanished from the Forum???

A Black cannot be strangled!

NATURALLY!!! Life is precious!

BUT

MAY the Blacks kill the WHITE girl ??? ???

Ya, you'll be saying GREAT when the crime spike starts and your home gets broken into, and there's NO ONE TO CALL. You just get your ass beat or worse, SHOT, and some crook walks off with all your goodies... if you have any.
Like calling a Cop has ever retrieved any stolen property. Cops are more expensive than criminals. Cameras & guns give the best protection value. You have to feed dogs & cops, plus cops want expensive pensions, healthcare, vehicles & gas to patrol. I lived 20+ years in areas without Cops & enjoyed the freedom & lower costs.
Good...

Democrats are obviously clueless. I know more about the Democrat party then the average Democrat does.

They are the enemies of the state.

They USE the whites to cover their grandpas - the slave-traders. They have even CHANGED their last names - to cover up the crimes against humanity committed by their grandpas

1591677721873.png

1591677755111.png

1591677780360.png

I KNOW WHO these people were and WHO from the top of the Democratic Party is their relatives. They also traded Slavs - the "white goods" in Europe, moving behind the horde of Genghis Khan

And of course, you personally will be free to break into all the homes and stores in your area and rob them blind, with no repercussions, as you are no doubt, looking forward to.

How many more blue lives must be lost to these Democrat terrorist attacks? Let the Democrats have their policeless society.

I would like to see massive police walkouts.

If your boss is a Democrat, it's time to find a new boss. Don't let these Democrats kill you to push their political agenda.

#blue lives matter
Time to implement the "Insurrection Act," have troops surround the cities that have no law and keep all the idiots confined into the area until they've done each other in.

And of course, you personally will be free to break into all the homes and stores in your area and rob them blind, with no repercussions, as you are no doubt, looking forward to.

It’s interesting, HOW would Black react if I tracked black marauders and started setting fire to their cars ???

Do bastards - Nazis from the leadership of the "Democratic Party" at least understand that we are ON the line or BEYOND the line of "death squadrons" appearance ?

This is the destruction of the country based on Law and Order

It’s interesting, HOW would Black react if I tracked black marauders and started setting fire to their cars ???

Do bastards - Nazis from the leadership of the "Democratic Party" at least understand that we are ON the line or BEYOND the line of "death squadrons" appearance ?

Well, if you went into inner-city black neighborhoods and set fire to their cars, it's unlikely you would get shot, for the simple reason that they can't aim for shit (one-handed, sideways and somewhat arched arms). Good black shooters tend to fall into two categories and they're the good guys. Black cops and black Army and Marine Corps personnel. All the rest in the inner-city, watch too many stupid Hollywood movies and think that's the way to shoot at someone.

Enjoy yourself.

You won't need to pay property taxes because your property will be destroyed.
If you're a law abiding citizen and still live in a Democrat area, you're a fool. Democrats are going to turn your home into a warzone and loot everything you might own

View attachment 347854

View attachment 347855

View attachment 347856

View attachment 347857

Tessa Majors:

You Retard, this just proves the racist you are! The Tessa Majors criminals were charged, arrested & will be punished. NY Governor made statements for Tessa Majors on National News. There was no charges, arrest or punishment for Floyd's murder until the protest. The killer police lied & covered it up. Outside prosecution must be used in cases involving police.

Enjoy yourself.

If you're a law abiding citizen and still live in a Democrat area, you're a fool. Democrats are going to turn your home into a warzone and loot everything you might own
Yeah, but if those same law-abiding citizens are Democrats, they can stay in their sh*thole cities, for if they move to a red state, they will only work to bring down those locations by continuing to vote Democrat.

Enjoy yourself.

Yeah, but if those same law-abiding citizens are Democrats, they can stay in their sh*thole cities, for if they move to a red state, they will only work to bring down those locations by continuing to vote Democrat.
The average Democrat is nothing more than a useful idiot who could literally live in hell if they were told it was utopia.

How many more blue lives must be lost to these Democrat terrorist attacks? Let the Democrats have their policeless society.

If your boss is a Democrat, it's time to find a new boss. Don't let these Democrats kill you to push their political agenda.

#blue lives matter

One can beg, plead or otherwise attempt to rationalize with these radicalized leftists until hell really has frozen over, until Earth becomes a gas giant. Doing that? Will do you no good. Not ever, not one bit.
Agree. They cannot be reasoned with as if they are rational creatures. They must be DEFEATED at every opportunity.

#blue lives matter
I walked out years ago. And still never regretted it....

Well, if you went into inner-city black neighborhoods and set fire to their cars, it's unlikely you would get shot, for the simple reason that they can't aim for shit (one-handed, sideways and somewhat arched arms). Good black shooters tend to fall into two categories and they're the good guys. Black cops and black Army and Marine Corps personnel. All the rest in the inner-city, watch too many stupid Hollywood movies and think that's the way to shoot at someone.
In Chicago this weekend 52 shot. 8 died.

Blacks should be thankful that blacks suck in a gun fight

In Chicago this weekend 52 shot. 8 died.

Blacks should be thankful that blacks suck in a gun fight
Imagine the warzone Chicago and other Democrat cities and states will become when the police walk off the job.

If you are still in a Democrat area, get out now... while you can.

Forum List

Back