I've Been Saying This For Years

To be fair ... I don't like their kids very much either

6f8de21a81c0dfa12eb3162fa0cdf046.jpg

“Maybe the conservative ‘phony outrage’ stuff is easy for the Dems to believe because they really don’t give a crap about their children.”

Have to agree. The horrific stuff leftists don’t to their kids, even medical disfigurement, shows the Left have no love for their kids.

This takes the cake for the biggest pile of shit I've seen alt-right media publish in a long time.
Phony trumped up culture wars are what Republicans and conservatives have been hawking for almost three decades now.
As has already been pointed out, the irony (and ignorance) is incredible.

"We should be making it easier for teachers and schools to give our kids the world-class education they deserve, and to do so safely while they are in the classrooms.”
I absolutely love this line. Obama was right on the money. Basically, conservatives can continually try to cut the legs out from public education funding AND threaten school board members and administrators with
violence and bodily harm if any safety measure go against parent's god-given, just and righteous beliefs....instead of just doing the right thing.

Whats ironic about what I said? Im not miserable.

Perhaps not you personally, but those you side with sure are.

Look at the threads in this forum, nothing but doom and gloom with some cheering for people's deaths thrown in.

This entire board is filled with miserable people. Partisanship breeds miserable people.

This takes the cake for the biggest pile of shit I've seen alt-right media publish in a long time.
Phony trumped up culture wars are what Republicans and conservatives have been hawking for almost three decades now.
As has already been pointed out, the irony (and ignorance) is incredible.

"We should be making it easier for teachers and schools to give our kids the world-class education they deserve, and to do so safely while they are in the classrooms.”
I absolutely love this line. So basically, conservatives can continually try to cut the legs out from public education funding AND threaten school board members and administrators with
violence and bodily harm if any safety measure go against parent's god-given, just and righteous beliefs.
Several years ago, a Muslim Prog buddy exterminated 50 Prog gay people and injured 50 more Progs in an Orlando nightclub. The Western World became a Prog Church Choir with endless crocodile tears for it. The Eiffel Tower had the usurped rainbow colors on it instead of the American red, white and blue from lights. This in the same time period that the White house had the rainbow colors on it form the legalization of gay marriage. All of this with a 50% Divorce rate and massive numbers of single parents legalized by our system with a massive high tax system keeping them alive as poverty is the same as a half century ago and there are children going to be at night hungry. All truth there...

Umm ok, i guess :dunno:
Enjoy your pat on the back though. I guess someone has to do it for you sometime. Why not yourself? :lol:

why not indeed. who knows me better than me....besides maybe my wife.

Suicide rates of children have more than doubled in the last 10 years

But why?

I have to say, children face a gauntlet, assuming they can escape the trash bins of Planned Parenthood that is.

When sent to school at the earliest ages, they are first taught that they should either feel like a victim because of the color of their skin or feel like a heel for being the oppressor. Then they are taught that they should not be so certain of their gender. In fact, gender confusion is up some 4000% in children since the gender crap has been taught in schools around the country. Then comes the ruination of the economy with massive debt heaped upon massive debt so that when they become adults, pretty much all of their decisions will have been made for them economically with such debt to look after.

And what is up with every day hearing about teachers having sex with kids in school?

Congrats to the atheist Leftists. Their utopia is being realized as they either ignore it or blame Orange man for it.

Forum List

Back