Laura Ingraham Airs Misleading Images, Mocks Fact-Checkers for Busting Her

Also did you play the video in the article it was from the Today show, so yeah it was recent!

The topic is Ingraham using outdated pics and getting called out on it. You post a link showing empty shelves. I note that those are outdated also.

I never discussed the issue of empty shelves other than to note it is wrong to use outdated pics.

The topic is Ingraham using outdated pics and getting called out on it. You post a link showing empty shelves. I note that those are outdated also.

I never discussed the issue of empty shelves other than to note it is wrong to use outdated pics.
You also ignored the fact there was a damn video embedded in the article supporting the article claim which showed pictures of empty shelves, so let be clear you and the OP were caught being ignorant as usual!

Also the damn OP stated in their opening they have no empty shelves where they live, so they were mocking Ingram for using outdated photos while trying to downplay reality that we have issues in this country and you did not correct the OP either but came after me for doing so!

So let be very clear you do not read the news and just want to bash the right when even MSNBC has been on this issue long before FOX!

You also ignored the fact there was a damn video embedded in the article supporting the article claim which showed pictures of empty shelves, so let be clear you and the OP were caught being ignorant as usual!

Also the damn OP stated in their opening they have no empty shelves where they live, so they were mocking Ingram for using outdated photos while trying to downplay reality that we have issues in this country and you did not correct the OP either but came after me for doing so!

So let be very clear you do not read the news and just want to bash the right when even MSNBC has been on this issue long before FOX!

What someone else said has nothing to do with me. Again, I am the one that pointed out that MSNBC did the same lazy reporting as did Ingraham.

I read this in your article:

But many of those containers making their way to the US don’t have a way to get back to Asia. The reasons involve a lack of workers, complicated customs procedures, and a host of other problems.
-------------------------------------
Fox is wrong on the container ships and on the empty shelfs.

MSNBC says you are retarded!

Fox is lying to us, to extend the pandemic inflation and people impulse buying toilet paper!!
-------------------------------------------

The ports off the coast of Southern California are some of the busiest in the world, accounting for almost half of the imports into the United States. These ports have seen abnormally high numbers of cargo ships at anchor or drift waiting to unload their cargo since late 2019, when the coronavirus pandemic began.

On September 25, there were a record-breaking 161 vessels in port — the normal number of vessels in port before the pandemic was around 60, according to data from the Marine Exchange of Southern California, which operates the vessel traffic service for the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach.

What someone else said has nothing to do with me. Again, I am the one that pointed out that MSNBC did the same lazy reporting as did Ingraham.
Are you this fucking stupid!

You are in a thread where the OP stated that they have no empty shelves where they live, so I pointed out this is an ongoing issue and then pointed out the damn video in the article from MSNBC by the today show and you are still saying, well the pictures are old…

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Fox is lying to us, to extend the pandemic inflation and people impulse buying toilet paper!!

The ports off the coast of Southern California are some of the busiest in the world, accounting for almost half of the imports into the United States. These ports have seen abnormally high numbers of cargo ships at anchor or drift waiting to unload their cargo since late 2019, when the coronavirus pandemic began.

On September 25, there were a record-breaking 161 vessels in port — the normal number of vessels in port before the pandemic was around 60, according to data from the Marine Exchange of Southern California, which operates the vessel traffic service for the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach.

Well Ingraham is being deceitful by not reporting the entire issue. As her pics show the issue far preceded Biden. Do I believe Biden is doing a good job addressing the issue? No but the issue predates him as the pics show.

The article I posted is from MSNBC and not FOX, so are they lying?

Are you this fucking stupid!

You are in a thread where the OP stated that they have no empty shelves where they live, so I pointed out this is an ongoing issue and then pointed out the damn video in the article from MSNBC by the today show and you are still saying, well the pictures are old…

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I have no clue where the OP lives. There are no empty shelves like the pics show at my local stores either. There are bare spots but not completely empty. They were a year and a half ago with the toilet paper issue.

Ingraham, Hannity and Tucker are professional polemicists. Their job is not to inform but to anger. They just have a willing audience looking to get angry with them. Their schtick is the outrage du jour.

I have no clue where the OP lives. There are no empty shelves like the pics show at my local stores either. There are bare spots but not completely empty. They were a year and a half ago with the toilet paper issue.
Yeah, so no empty shelves me no crisis and MSNBC is lying just like FOX News…

You still haven’t addressed the fact there was a video in the article that supported the pictures, and why not?

Stomp my feet?

You and the OP are denying facts while bitching about a picture!
As the op..I'd appreciate your showing where I denied any facts. I know there's a supply chain issue..just as I know that Biden and the Democrats have little or nothing to do with it.
This article is all about misrepresentation...and spin. That others do it...does not change or excuse Fox's actions.
BTW..I live in a rural area of Idaho...and, yeah, no empty shelves here. So?
Nothing in all your heated defense of whatever addresses WHY Fox chose to go with old pics....or why they chose to hype this issue.

Last edited:
Why? If they put the wrong picture of the car that killed a teenage girl in the paper, how does that change anything?

Does the picture show that this issue was happening in March 2020?

Last edited:
As the op..I'd appreciate your showing where I denied any facts. I know there's a supply chain issue..just as I know that Biden and the Democrats have little or nothing to do with it.
This article is all about misrepresentation...and spin. That others do it...does not change or excuse Fox's actions.
You stated in your opening that you have no empty shelves, so fuck off with your spin you lying piece of shit!

If Trump were President you were be the first to blame him and show empty shelves but Biden is President, so there is no issue and in your op you never mentioned once a supply chain issue!

Also MSNBC says you are fully retarded!

Yeah, so no empty shelves me no crisis and MSNBC is lying just like FOX News…

You still haven’t addressed the fact there was a video in the article that supported the pictures, and why not?

I did. We have been having issues for over a year and a half,

Forum List

Back