Laura Ingraham Airs Misleading Images, Mocks Fact-Checkers for Busting Her

I'm not here to defend anyone. I was the one who pointed out that MSNBC had done the same thing,
Also show where you pointed it out in this thread because you haven’t done that yet!

I am the one that linked the MSNBC article to show that not only FOX is using empty shelves pictures and all you have done is go after FOX until your realized where my article came from!

Yes you are defending MSNBC while joining “ Look FOX is using an outdated picture “, so correct that far right media company named MSNBC before going after FOX for doing the same thing!

Stomp your feet if you wish.

Also show where you pointed it out in this thread because you haven’t done that yet!

I am the one that linked the MSNBC article to show that not only FOX is using empty shelves pictures and all you have done is go after FOX until your realized where my article came from!

I pointed out that the MSNBC pic was from 3/2020 also. I provided the link to the 2020 article.

It doesn't matter when pictures were taken. There ARE bare shelves and it's getting worse since the summer. Prices are much higher as well. These things are indisputable.

Yeah, agree! But your link was informative, and never once tried to spin it, in to all being Biden's fault.... The article was very clear and accurate on what the causes are....
That is why I do not use links that are partisan filled and you know this about me.

The fact is we have a supply chain issue across the country and it is caused by multiple reasons but let be clear many on the left will deny this and if you do not believe me read the responses in here!

It doesn't matter when pictures were taken. There ARE bare shelves and it's getting worse since the summer. Prices are much higher as well. These things are indisputable.

It does matter.

Funny how the fringe left can slam Ingram and FOX but not MSNBC!
I read this in your article:

But many of those containers making their way to the US don’t have a way to get back to Asia. The reasons involve a lack of workers, complicated customs procedures, and a host of other problems.
-------------------------------------
Fox is wrong on the container ships and on the empty shelfs.

Well then MSNBC article ( not mine ) is the one that need to be corrected and tell me when did MSNBC become a rightwing site?

But many of those containers making their way to the US don’t have a way to get back to Asia. The reasons involve a lack of workers, complicated customs procedures, and a host of other problems.
My article is not from FOX and is from MSNBC!

There is a logistic issue and empty shelves across the country and if you deny this then you need to tell MSNBC they are lying!

My article is from October 2021, so you need to inform them that you believe they are wrong but you will not because all you cared about when you first jumped in was bashing FOX and the right as usual!

I don't need to do anything. I noted that Fox had to know the pic was an old pic. The same for MSNBC.

Yes, you need to tell MSNBC to stop acting like FOX news because according to you there are no empty shelves and no issues with supply and demand!

I don't listen to either so I have no need to tell them anything. But keep on having your little fit.

I don't listen to either so I have no need to tell them anything. But keep on having your little fit.
Also did you play the video in the article it was from the Today show, so yeah it was recent!

Yes you have and you and the OP are acting like there are no empty shelves or a supply a demand issue and just go caught bashing FOX for their partisan spin on the issue for what Ingram is paid for while ignoring at first MSNBC reported on this almost two weeks ago!

Rant away. LOL

Forum List

Back