Sorry...I could have worded that better. But I thought it was clear I was referring to the latinos that are here illegally.
They bring drugs, they are rapists, they are murderers. Some of them, I assume are good people.

And the divide grows deeper, the resentment grows hotter and those who agree with the statements of The Donald grow older and fewer. Thank God!
And the progressives continue to ignore the criminal activity of illegal aliens. Like this woman who had the audacity to not only advocate for criminal activity in a country that she is not a citizen of, but then to also drink and drive and put actual American citizens lives at risk.

But hey....you guys desperately need to win elections that you can win cleanly, so you must excuse all of the criminal behavior - right Nosmo King?
By percentage, there are more criminals who are native born than recent immigrants. But facts mean nothing if you're ginning up xenophobia

What state do you live in?
When you read the liberal Houston Chronicle blacks and hispanics commit the vast majority of crime in Houston.
Ohio

Then you cant really make a case that you know what damage illegals do.
Live in a border state and then get back with me.

Then you cant really make a case that you know what damage illegals do. Live in a border state and then get back with me.
Why not? Nosmo King has lied about everything else in this thread. He can just as easily lie about the damage illegal aliens do.

They'll do anything for votes,and be damned what it does to the country.

When you read the liberal Houston Chronicle blacks and hispanics commit the vast majority of crime in Houston.

In 2013 Allen Turner of the Houston Chronicle reported that residents of Harris County were "consistently conservative in elections," voting for Republican candidates in local, state and federal elections

BTW, with Houston's population being much less than 29% white, of course the crime rate would be skewed more toward minorities.

In 2013 Allen Turner of the Houston Chronicle reported that residents of Harris County were "consistently conservative in elections," voting for Republican candidates in local, state and federal elections

BTW, with Houston's population being much less than 29% white, of course the crime rate would be skewed more toward minorities.

Why do liberals lie all the time?

Houston, Texas Population 2016, 2015

And damn near every city in the state is run by Democrats,hell,Houston had one of the first openly lesbian mayors in the country.

If your going to lie at least try and put a little truth in it.

In 2013 Allen Turner of the Houston Chronicle reported that residents of Harris County were "consistently conservative in elections," voting for Republican candidates in local, state and federal elections.
Unlike you, we're not trying to steal elections. We don't care if they vote Republican. If they are here illegally then they have committed a crime and should be deported.

If these dirt-bag criminals worked half as hard at changing their own miserable countries as they do illegally attempting to change our country, their countries wouldn't be miserable shit-holes necessary of escaping from...

Immigrant rights activist likely to be deported herself after hiding her status

You know you can be born here and still be Latino/a, right? Hispanic is ethnicity. Your great grandparents could have been born here and you would still be Latino/a.

I dont think he understands that parts of the US were actually Mexico.

I don't think you understand what happens when you get the shit kicked out of you in a war. Parts of Mexico were actually a Spanish colony.
I know what happens. White people steal your land and then complain when you try to get it back.

If these dirt-bag criminals worked half as hard at changing their own miserable countries as they do illegally attempting to change our country, their countries wouldn't be miserable shit-holes necessary of escaping from...

Immigrant rights activist likely to be deported herself after hiding her status

You know you can be born here and still be Latino/a, right? Hispanic is ethnicity. Your great grandparents could have been born here and you would still be Latino/a.

If they want to be Mexican go back to Mexico.
They are in Mexico already. Whites stole the land.

I dont think he understands that parts of the US were actually Mexico.
Ask an adult for help on that one... :lmao:

(Come to think of it....ask an adult for help with your atrocious grammar while you're at it)
why do you need help to understand my sentence?
Well for starters...that's not actually a "sentence". At least not a coherent one.
so you are intellectually challenged? No wonder you have a hard time dealing with me. You dont know your own language.

Last edited:

Tomi Lahrem is a The Blaze (and FOX) millenia.....a biased, misinformed, 23-year-old with no background in law, life experience, or experience in government be the political voice of a generation that will change this nation.

You're going to be a real sad puppy in 3 weeks...LOL

Forum List

Back