If these dirt-bag criminals worked half as hard at changing their own miserable countries as they do illegally attempting to change our country, their countries wouldn't be miserable shit-holes necessary of escaping from...

Immigrant rights activist likely to be deported herself after hiding her status

You know you can be born here and still be Latino/a, right? Hispanic is ethnicity. Your great grandparents could have been born here and you would still be Latino/a.
Sorry...I could have worded that better. But I thought it was clear I was referring to the latinos that are here illegally.
They bring drugs, they are rapists, they are murderers. Some of them, I assume are good people.

And the divide grows deeper, the resentment grows hotter and those who agree with the statements of The Donald grow older and fewer. Thank God!
And the progressives continue to ignore the criminal activity of illegal aliens. Like this woman who had the audacity to not only advocate for criminal activity in a country that she is not a citizen of, but then to also drink and drive and put actual American citizens lives at risk.

But hey....you guys desperately need to win elections that you can win cleanly, so you must excuse all of the criminal behavior - right Nosmo King?
By percentage, there are more criminals who are native born than recent immigrants. But facts mean nothing if you're ginning up xenophobia

And the divide grows deeper, the resentment grows hotter and those who agree with the statements of The Donald grow older and fewer. Thank God!
Indeed.........there's no educating these latent racists......the only fix is their passing....(Wait until Texas turns "blue" in the next decade or so...they be living their last years thoroughly pissed off...LOL)
"Racist" :lmao:

Leave it to a desperate progressive tool like nat4900 to proclaim that upholding the law is "racist". Then again, when you consider their side of the aisle routinely engages in violence, the rape of women, and illegal immigration, it's no wonder that they consider upholding the law to be "racist".

Other than that, you're totally ok with their culture, right?
Why would I have a problem with their "culture"? :dunno:
I'm sure you also don't feel like those who were brought here by their parents when the were young, knowing only the United States as their home are not scum bag criminals, right?
Absolutely. Those children are not "scum bag criminals". But they have no right advocating for the U.S. to ignore illegal activity when A.) they aren't U.S. citizens have no legal standing to advocate for anything in a country that they are not legal citizens of, and B.) criminal activity is not ok. Ever.

Actually they do have that right.
No...really....they don't. They shouldn't even be here. It's like claiming that someone who got away with a bank robbery has a right to send the money. Uh...no...they don't.

No, it's not at all. Until someone is found guilty, they can protest, advocate, do all sorts of things. Anyway, our country needs immigration, our laws are just a little out of whack with reality. Calm down.

By percentage, there are more criminals who are native born than recent immigrants. But facts mean nothing if you're ginning up xenophobia
Is there a point behind that post or are you just desperate for attention today? What does that have to do with their illegal status? :dunno:

No, it's not at all. Until someone is found guilty, they can protest, advocate, do all sorts of things. Anyway, our country needs immigration, our laws are just a little out of whack with reality. Calm down.
If someone is here illegally, they are already guilty my dear.

As far as our country needing immigration. Well, I wouldn't say we need it. But I do think it's a good thing. And we have a legal way for immigrants to come to this country so you don't have a leg to stand on here. The laws aren't out of whack. The progressives that support criminal activity is what is "out of whack".

Is there a point behind that post or are you just desperate for attention today? What does that have to do with their illegal status? :dunno:
Their illegal status has nothing to do with criminal activity. There is more criminal activity per capital among native born Americans than recent immigrants, no matter their immigration status.

If these dirt-bag criminals worked half as hard at changing their own miserable countries as they do illegally attempting to change our country, their countries wouldn't be miserable shit-holes necessary of escaping from...

You know you can be born here and still be Latino/a, right? Hispanic is ethnicity. Your great grandparents could have been born here and you would still be Latino/a.
Sorry...I could have worded that better. But I thought it was clear I was referring to the latinos that are here illegally.

Yeah............you are gonna wanna make that whole separation thing real clear.

Indeed.........there's no educating these latent racists......the only fix is their passing....(Wait until Texas turns "blue" in the next decade or so...they be living their last years thoroughly pissed off...LOL)

:ahole-1::fu::finger3::dev3::asshole:

Their illegal status has nothing to do with criminal activity. There is more criminal activity per capital among native born Americans than recent immigrants, no matter their immigration status.
Again...is there a point to your post or are you just desperate for attention today? :dunno:

What does that have to do with anything? Criminal activity is criminal activity. I'm just as much committed to putting an American citizen who commits armed robbery behind bars as I am having illegal aliens exported.

It's pretty sad that you support and facilitate criminal activity because you need to win elections. The Dumbocrat Party has pretty much become the modern day mafia. Rape, rob, and murder to win.

If someone is here illegally, they are already guilty my dear.

As far as our country needing immigration. Well, I wouldn't say we need it. But I do think it's a good thing. And we have a legal way for immigrants to come to this country so you don't have a leg to stand on here. The laws aren't out of whack. The progressives that support criminal activity is what is "out of whack".

They have to be proven guilty. However, we also have a tradition of free speech in this country. Illegally crossing the border or overstaying a visa is not the same as a bank robbery and most do not get very loud about their citizenship status anyway. Most of them live, work and go to school like the rest of us and the only problem is not having the right piece of paper.

Calling them dirt bags and criminals doesn't help anyone. Certainly doesn't help your side.

Again...is there a point to your post or are you just desperate for attention today? :dunno:

What does that have to do with anything? Criminal activity is criminal activity. I'm just as much committed to putting an American citizen who commits armed robbery behind bars as I am having illegal aliens exported.

It's pretty sad that you support and facilitate criminal activity because you need to win elections. The Dumbocrat Party has pretty much become the modern day mafia. Rape, rob, and murder to win.
In your xenophobia, you want to cast all undocumented immigrants as criminals. Or, at the very least, make us believe that crime is up due to their presence. But it just not the case. It is just good old fashioned immigrant bashing, as your father and his father must have done before you. Before that, your great grandfather was an immigrant himself and the victim of immigrant bashing from his generations n's xenophobic assholes.

I'm sure you also don't feel like those who were brought here by their parents when the were young, knowing only the United States as their home are not scum bag criminals, right?
Absolutely. Those children are not "scum bag criminals". But they have no right advocating for the U.S. to ignore illegal activity when A.) they aren't U.S. citizens have no legal standing to advocate for anything in a country that they are not legal citizens of, and B.) criminal activity is not ok. Ever.

No...really....they don't. They shouldn't even be here. It's like claiming that someone who got away with a bank robbery has a right to send the money. Uh...no...they don't.

We don't need that immigration right now.

What is 'that' immigration exactly?

In your xenophobia
I'm not "xenophobic". Lie #1 from Nosmo King
you want to cast all undocumented immigrants as criminals.
People here illegally are criminals, stupid. Hence the "illegally" part. Lie #2 from Nosmo King
Or, at the very least, make us believe that crime is up due to their presence.
I said no such thing nor did I even imply it. Lie #3 from Nosmo King
But it just not the case. It is just good old fashioned immigrant bashing
I said no such thing nor did I even imply it. Lie #4 from Nosmo King
as your father and his father must have done before you.
My dad was an extremely honorable man, asshole. You didn't know him and you've made up a false narrative about him. Lie #5 from Nosmo King
Before that, your great grandfather was an immigrant himself and the victim of immigrant bashing from his generations n's xenophobic assholes.
My ancestors came here legally and thus were not subject to "immigration bashing". Lie #6 from Nosmo King.

Wow...six egregious lies in one post from a progressive trying to justify criminal activity because he wants his side to win elections but realizes they can't do it legally.

They have to be proven guilty.
What?!? :lmao:

There is nothing to "prove". If you're not a legal citizen of the U.S. (or otherwise here under legal status such as a work visa, etc.) and you are here then you are a criminal. This one is pretty cut and dry.

What is 'that' immigration exactly?

That immigration is, specifically, a surplus which is what you have right now. It lowers wages and you cannot outsource and offshore your business and have your manufacturing jobs etc. moved overseas at the same time you have massive immigration.

I dont think he understands that parts of the US were actually Mexico.

Indeed......we kind of "crossed" into Mexico's borders........

MexAmericanWar.png

No we didn't.

In your xenophobia, you want to cast all undocumented immigrants as criminals. Or, at the very least, make us believe that crime is up due to their presence. But it just not the case. It is just good old fashioned immigrant bashing, as your father and his father must have done before you. Before that, your great grandfather was an immigrant himself and the victim of immigrant bashing from his generations n's xenophobic assholes.

Yep, my grandad came here early 1900's. Did it legally too. The numbers are all over the board on how many illegals are in prison, but it's a fairly large number. Cost of prisoners runs anywhere for 30 to 50 k a year depending on the state and the security risk of the prison. We for sure have our own criminals here, can't to much about that. We can be selective about who we allow in our country. Not racism or xenophobia, just common sense.

They bring drugs, they are rapists, they are murderers. Some of them, I assume are good people.

And the progressives continue to ignore the criminal activity of illegal aliens. Like this woman who had the audacity to not only advocate for criminal activity in a country that she is not a citizen of, but then to also drink and drive and put actual American citizens lives at risk.

But hey....you guys desperately need to win elections that you can win cleanly, so you must excuse all of the criminal behavior - right Nosmo King?

What state do you live in?
When you read the liberal Houston Chronicle blacks and hispanics commit the vast majority of crime in Houston.

What state do you live in?
When you read the liberal Houston Chronicle blacks and hispanics commit the vast majority of crime in Houston.
Ohio

Forum List

Back