If these dirt-bag criminals worked half as hard at changing their own miserable countries as they do illegally attempting to change our country, their countries wouldn't be miserable shit-holes necessary of escaping from...

Immigrant rights activist likely to be deported herself after hiding her status

You know you can be born here and still be Latino/a, right? Hispanic is ethnicity. Your great grandparents could have been born here and you would still be Latino/a.

If these dirt-bag criminals worked half as hard at changing their own miserable countries as they do illegally attempting to change our country, their countries wouldn't be miserable shit-holes necessary of escaping from...

You know you can be born here and still be Latino/a, right? Hispanic is ethnicity. Your great grandparents could have been born here and you would still be Latino/a.

I think he knows.

I dont think he understands that parts of the US were actually Mexico.

I think he knows.

Seriously? A bunch of nonsense I don't have on ignore?

Sorry...I could have worded that better. But I thought it was clear I was referring to the latinos that are here illegally.

Hmmm....

If they want to be Mexican go back to Mexico.

Indeed......we kind of "crossed" into Mexico's borders........

MexAmericanWar.png

Sorry...I could have worded that better. But I thought it was clear I was referring to the latinos that are here illegally.

Other than that, you're totally ok with their culture, right?

I'm sure you also don't feel like those who were brought here by their parents when the were young, knowing only the United States as their home are not scum bag criminals, right?

I don't think you understand what happens when you get the shit kicked out of you in a war. Parts of Mexico were actually a Spanish colony.

MexAmericanWar.png
Yeah....and the 13 original colonies use to be English territory. Do you have a point? What else have you got for us buttercup? Throw some more desperate nonsense at the wall and pray that it sticks. :lol:

They bring drugs, they are rapists, they are murderers. Some of them, I assume are good people.

And the divide grows deeper, the resentment grows hotter and those who agree with the statements of The Donald grow older and fewer. Thank God!

MexAmericanWar.png
Yeah....and the 13 original colonies use to be English territory. Do you have a point? What else have you got for us buttercup? Throw some more desperate nonsense at the wall and pray that it sticks. :lol:

Its another liberal HATE thread, they hate the United States, its Constitution, its individual freedoms, that a corporation can earn a profit that one gets the freaks foaming at the mouth.

Why would I have a problem with their "culture"? :dunno:
I'm sure you also don't feel like those who were brought here by their parents when the were young, knowing only the United States as their home are not scum bag criminals, right?
Absolutely. Those children are not "scum bag criminals". But they have no right advocating for the U.S. to ignore illegal activity when A.) they aren't U.S. citizens have no legal standing to advocate for anything in a country that they are not legal citizens of, and B.) criminal activity is not ok. Ever.

And the divide grows deeper, the resentment grows hotter and those who agree with the statements of The Donald grow older and fewer. Thank God!

Indeed.........there's no educating these latent racists......the only fix is their passing....(Wait until Texas turns "blue" in the next decade or so...they be living their last years thoroughly pissed off...LOL)

Absolutely. Those children are not "scum bag criminals". But they have no right advocating for the U.S. to ignore illegal activity when A.) they aren't U.S. citizens have no legal standing to advocate for anything in a country that they are not legal citizens of, and B.) criminal activity is not ok. Ever.

Actually they do have that right.

They bring drugs, they are rapists, they are murderers. Some of them, I assume are good people.

And the progressives continue to ignore the criminal activity of illegal aliens. Like this woman who had the audacity to not only advocate for criminal activity in a country that she is not a citizen of, but then to also drink and drive and put actual American citizens lives at risk.

But hey....you guys desperately need to win elections that you can win cleanly, so you must excuse all of the criminal behavior - right Nosmo King?

Actually they do have that right.
No...really....they don't. They shouldn't even be here. It's like claiming that someone who got away with a bank robbery has a right to send the money. Uh...no...they don't.

Forum List

Back