Last Month 16 Republicans Voted Against Helping Our Afghan Allies. Let’s Name Names

Fuck you. We aren’t importing a million Afghans because Biden let Afghanistan collapse. We’ve seen this movie before, it was called Syria Refugee Crisis, created by the Obama Bin Biden Regime.

Now fuck off.
Where are you getting a Million from?! And anybody who supported pulling our troops out of Afghanistan was supporting its collapse.

In June, Democratic Rep. Jason Crow of Colorado introduced the Averting Loss of Life and Injury by Expediting SIVs (ALLIES) Act in Congress. It was a no-brainer piece of legislation that would remove some of the requirements for Afghan special immigrant visas. The bill passed through the House with 407 yeas and 16 nays.

If you believe in warmongering or if you are a peacenik, there was nothing negative in this bill. And yet 16 Republicans voted against this bill. Who are they? I bet you can guess at least a few of them.

These people are beyond worthless. I propose a bill to air drop all Trump supporters, and any caucus with freedom of liberty attach d to it, in the middle of Taliban country.

The country would immediately b come smarter, safer, and generally better off.
We should always name names.

o1-a1-21-jpg.527616
Thanks to the military industrial complex, and the intelligence community.

Those are the bad guys in this matter.

Fuck you. We aren’t importing a million Afghans because Biden let Afghanistan collapse. We’ve seen this movie before, it was called Syria Refugee Crisis, created by the Obama Bin Biden Regime.

Now fuck off.

Good grief, Hawk, don't you know ANYTHING about what went on in Syria? Syria was crashing from 2005 to 2011 and then they started killing schoolboys.

But it's all Biden's fault or have you not seen the screaming headlines on USMB? It took twenty years to get to today but only one guy gets the blame...
That's politics and the result of the normal American's attention span. How do you think Quid Pro won the election? Certainly not on the strength of his policies, not on his public speaking ability. He won because enough NPC's bought into Orange Man Bad. Expect effective ads with Quid Pro's and Cackles' faces superimposed on videos of the suffering.

Well he(tramp) made a deal with the devil, what do any of you expect.
I expect competence in Washington, regardless of what the previous president did or didn't do. Expecting otherwise is nothing more than excuse making.

Good grief, Hawk, don't you know ANYTHING about what went on in Syria? Syria was crashing from 2005 to 2011 and then they started killing schoolboys.
I know that Assad never attacked us, nor did he have the capability to.
I know that the Hussein funded ISIS terrorists to overthrow the Assad government.
I know his funding of ISIS blew the civil war up and created the refugee crisis.
I know the Hussein and his globo-homo friends in the EU pushed welcoming those refugees with open arms.
I know those refugees proceeded to commit terror attacks all over Europe and in the US.

So fuck your idiotic foreign policy that is purposely made to destabilize the ME and creates millions of refugees, which you globo-homos try to get us to welcome with open arms.

I expect competence in Washington, regardless of what the previous president did or didn't do. Expecting otherwise is nothing more than excuse making.
Still he made a deal with the devil in 2020, and it falls on tramps hands if there are any American deaths.

Where are you getting a Million from?! And anybody who supported pulling our troops out of Afghanistan was supporting its collapse.
Right now there are 6.7 million Syrian refugees in 128 different countries. Europe took over 1 million.

So don’t tell me there won’t be similar with Afghanistan.

Still he made a deal with the devil in 2020, and it falls on tramps hands if there are any American deaths.
No, it actually doesn't, because Quid Pro has been in office long enough to be fully briefed on the likely outcome of his decisions, and this is on him. I know you're desperate to blame everything from sunspots to laundry stains on Orange Mad Bad, but this one's Quid Pro's and he will always own it, no matter how hard he tries to duck it. Tell us this, 9/11 happened in almost the same amount of time from W's inauguration. Did Bubba Clinton come in for any criticism because he handed the situation to him? Very little indeed. Likewise, this is Quid Pro's and will remain his.

I know that Assad never attacked us, nor did he have the capability to.
I know that the Hussein funded ISIS terrorists to overthrow the Assad government.
I know his funding of ISIS blew the civil war up and created the refugee crisis.
I know the Hussein and his globo-homo friends in the EU pushed welcoming those refugees with open arms.
I know those refugees proceeded to commit terror attacks all over Europe and in the US.

So fuck your idiotic foreign policy that is purposely made to destabilize the ME and creates millions of refugees, which you globo-homos try to get us to welcome with open arms.

Just as I thought .. You don't know jack shit about Syria.

Right now there are 6.7 million Syrian refugees in 128 different countries. Europe took over 1 million.

So don’t tell me there won’t be similar with Afghanistan.
I'm just asking where you are getting that number... You just making it up?

Thanks to the military industrial complex, and the intelligence community.

Those are the bad guys in this matter.
Those are always the bad guys.

. . . and have always been. They have always had folks embedded in the media as well. Either secretly, or now, right out in the open.

Malcolm knew this, I am surprised that you don't know, everything you read is either disinformation, or misinformation, with an agenda behind it.

And yet? You chose to believe what ever supports your agenda. :sigh2:

Forum List

Back