Last Month 16 Republicans Voted Against Helping Our Afghan Allies. Let’s Name Names

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
In June, Democratic Rep. Jason Crow of Colorado introduced the Averting Loss of Life and Injury by Expediting SIVs (ALLIES) Act in Congress. It was a no-brainer piece of legislation that would remove some of the requirements for Afghan special immigrant visas. The bill passed through the House with 407 yeas and 16 nays.

If you believe in warmongering or if you are a peacenik, there was nothing negative in this bill. And yet 16 Republicans voted against this bill. Who are they? I bet you can guess at least a few of them.

These people are beyond worthless. I propose a bill to air drop all Trump supporters, and any caucus with freedom of liberty attach d to it, in the middle of Taliban country.

The country would immediately b come smarter, safer, and generally better off.

In June, Democratic Rep. Jason Crow of Colorado introduced the Averting Loss of Life and Injury by Expediting SIVs (ALLIES) Act in Congress. It was a no-brainer piece of legislation that would remove some of the requirements for Afghan special immigrant visas. The bill passed through the House with 407 yeas and 16 nays.

If you believe in warmongering or if you are a peacenik, there was nothing negative in this bill. And yet 16 Republicans voted against this bill. Who are they? I bet you can guess at least a few of them.

These people are beyond worthless. I propose a bill to air drop all Trump supporters, and any caucus with freedom of liberty attach d to it, in the middle of Taliban country.

Let's name names.

OK.

I've got 1

Jo Biden.

But it's all Biden's fault or have you not seen the screaming headlines on USMB? It took twenty years to get to today but only one guy gets the blame...

But it's all Biden's fault or have you not seen the screaming headlines on USMB? It took twenty years to get to today but only one guy gets the blame...
According to Joe...

1629387133428.png

There's NO WAY you're getting out from Joe Biden being responsible for this. No way.

God bless them.

Have you ever lived in Afghanistan? Houseplants are intelligent in comparison.

Because the last guy :
200.gif
and got fired and set up Afghanistan to fall.
Don't kid yourself

It's been set to fail since Obama was elected.

But I find it funny that Biden says, "the buck stops here", but still blames Trump for releasing XXX Taliban fighters, and the Afghan Army we've trained for the last 16 years for running.

He needs an Ex Lax, so the shit comes out his ass, and not his mouth.

Don't kid yourself

It's been set to fail since Obama was elected.

But I find it funny that Biden says, "the buck stops here", but still blames Trump for releasing XXX Taliban fighters, and the Afghan Army we've trained for the last 16 years for running.

He needs an Ex Lax, so the shit comes out his ass, and not his mouth.
Can't really blame Joe for what the Afghans did since we were not in charge of them.

Based on who posted the thread (an imbecile) and his source material (Daily Cause, a watering hole and gathering place for imbeciles) I really wouldn't place one iota of credence in the thread.

It's partisan politics at it's worse (hence the Daily Kos) and there is zero analysis of the votes of those
16 that opposed it. Why did they oppose the bill? Not one scintilla of thought put into the
thread as one would assume given the OP.

Daily Kooks....Oh brother.....

There were no "Afghan allies" you fucking blithering idiot.....Those "allies" either deserted or collaborated when the Taliban rolled into town.

Fuck you. We aren’t importing a million Afghans because Biden let Afghanistan collapse. We’ve seen this movie before, it was called Syria Refugee Crisis, created by the Obama Bin Biden Regime.

Now fuck off.

Forum List

Back