Last Month 16 Republicans Voted Against Helping Our Afghan Allies. Let’s Name Names

The entire Congress of money grubbers is guilty of supporting and justifying the war on Afghanistan from day 1 of that criminal enterprise.
And most Americans are too stupid, deluded and unsane to object or even notice.

In June, Democratic Rep. Jason Crow of Colorado introduced the Averting Loss of Life and Injury by Expediting SIVs (ALLIES) Act in Congress. It was a no-brainer piece of legislation that would remove some of the requirements for Afghan special immigrant visas. The bill passed through the House with 407 yeas and 16 nays.

If you believe in warmongering or if you are a peacenik, there was nothing negative in this bill. And yet 16 Republicans voted against this bill. Who are they? I bet you can guess at least a few of them.

These people are beyond worthless. I propose a bill to air drop all Trump supporters, and any caucus with freedom of liberty attach d to it, in the middle of Taliban country.

The country would immediately b come smarter, safer, and generally better off.

Why not just post rubbish from Che Lives!!! directly instead of one of its satellite sites?

Retard Americans have been waging war on Afghanistan for decades.
So what's wrong if 16 Congress dudes voted to not help some?

In June, Democratic Rep. Jason Crow of Colorado introduced the Averting Loss of Life and Injury by Expediting SIVs (ALLIES) Act in Congress. It was a no-brainer piece of legislation that would remove some of the requirements for Afghan special immigrant visas. The bill passed through the House with 407 yeas and 16 nays.

If you believe in warmongering or if you are a peacenik, there was nothing negative in this bill. And yet 16 Republicans voted against this bill. Who are they? I bet you can guess at least a few of them.

These people are beyond worthless. I propose a bill to air drop all Trump supporters, and any caucus with freedom of liberty attach d to it, in the middle of Taliban country.

The country would immediately b come smarter, safer, and generally better off.
How about we leave Afghanistan for the Afghans. That means leaving Afghans there not bringing them here.

Since the only valid government in Afghanistan has always been the Taliban, then those who we paid to work for us were traitors, and the last people we should want in the US.
The US used the most illegal and immoral tactics, like torture, assassination, terrorism, etc., and anyone who can do that, we do not really want here.
Not only do we not want the translators and others who worked for us, but we should have left all the troops there as well.
They should all be in jail if in the US.

Forum List

Back