Last mass held in Beit Jala as court to rule on land seizure

This story is also reported on by Haaretz

Final mass in West Bank town as Supreme Court due to rule on land seizure

Final mass in West Bank town as Supreme Court due to rule on land seizure - Diplomacy and DefenseIsrael News - Haaretz Israeli News source

A question for you Mrs. Sherri? Why are you obsessed with what is happening to this one church when you have no concern for the dozens and dozens of churches which have been actually destroyed in the Middle East. Is it OK for your friends to be the ones destroying the churches, but when the Jews are involved you are up in arms over one church? Doesn't it seem rather hypocritical of you not to be concerned with what happened to all the churches destroyed in the Middle East?

The fact is threads are started about issues here and posters generally discuss those issues raised in the OP

WHY any of us posts is not important.

This is a struggle for a town and it's future and the people in that town, against unlawful practices of an Apartheid Israeli Regime.

If any of us were in their shoes, we would want support of other Christians

So, I will share this story at Church tomorrow and ask for Prayers for these people facing land theft and homelessness and a loss of their lands and town and livelihood to the Israeli Occupation of Palestine.

This story is also reported on by Haaretz

Final mass in West Bank town as Supreme Court due to rule on land seizure

Final mass in West Bank town as Supreme Court due to rule on land seizure - Diplomacy and DefenseIsrael News - Haaretz Israeli News source

A question for you Mrs. Sherri? Why are you obsessed with what is happening to this one church when you have no concern for the dozens and dozens of churches which have been actually destroyed in the Middle East. Is it OK for your friends to be the ones destroying the churches, but when the Jews are involved you are up in arms over one church? Doesn't it seem rather hypocritical of you not to be concerned with what happened to all the churches destroyed in the Middle East?

Six different impressive large churches in the main part of town.
The monastery and the seminary are in the west bank side, the convent is on the Jerusalem side. Top of the stepped vineyards over looking Jerusalem
This has been a six year court case and the path of the wall has already been modified so as to cause less disruption to the village.
All of this was decided more than nine months ago. Why bring it up now?
If the priest can have an outdoor service for the few in attendance, why not someplace else? Goodness, the Church of the Sepulchre is shared by some 6 denominations at the same time. If the town really needed yet another place of worship, it must be possible for an other church to share some space.

If terrorism had not been a problem, there would have been no need for a wall in the first place. Beit Jala is one of the last sections still unfinished.

The Wall has been declared unlawful by The International Court of Justice.

I think I am going to post this article all over my town to show everyone what Israel is doing to Christians

I think I am going to post this article all over my town to show everyone what Israel is doing to Christians

You don't give a fig about christians or what is happening all over the middle east to them.
a security wall between the convent and monastery is not harming the christians. Muslims chasing them out of the PA/G so there are so few left is.
The monks, the priests from the seminary are still there for the people. Only the nuns will be on the Jerusalem side. Nothing is preventing the people or priests from praying. They don't need to travel all the way to the convent to pray, they were just holding a protect service on Fridays outdoors by the convent.
Israel is not harming the christians. If they have a problem with the outcome of six years in court or the fact that a wall needed to be built in the first place they should blame the terrorist that kept attacking Israel.

And the people in your town will point at you and laugh while yelling...

"Look at the idiot in the burqa posting her propaganda again".

:cuckoo:

You don't give a fig about christians or what is happening all over the middle east to them.
a security wall between the convent and monastery is not harming the christians. Muslims chasing them out of the PA/G so there are so few left is.

The monks, the priests from the seminary are still there for the people. Only the nuns will be on the Jerusalem side. Nothing is preventing the people or priests from praying. They don't need to travel all the way to the convent to pray, they were just holding a protect service on Fridays outdoors by the convent.

Israel is not harming the christians. If they have a problem with the outcome of six years in court or the fact that a wall needed to be built in the first place they should blame the terrorist that kept attacking Israel.

Demonizing any group is counter productive.. The results are never positive.

Consider the effects of the Protocols or the blood libel accusations or the Nuremburg laws..

The point is this, every Christian needs to know about the ethnic
cleansing Israel is carrying out against Christians in Palestine.

And every Christian needs to be praying for the Christians in Palestine as they continue to be victims of Israel 's ethnic cleansing.

We have billboards all over town people post anything they feel like on them, there is free speech here, unlike Palestine.

Jihad Sherri, you don't care about Christians, if you did you'd post something about all the Christians who are being slaughtered by Muslims throughout the Muslim world. All the Church bombings, genocide, ethnic cleansing that goes on, never saw you post anything.

Truth is, Israel is a Christian haven in an ocean of Muslim savages.

Last edited by a moderator:

We have billboards all over town people post anything they feel like on them, there is free speech here, unlike Palestine.

So there are multiple places for people to point at you and laugh?

Good to know. :thup:

Sherri has never posted in any forum apart from the Mid East forum, and even then her/his posts pertain ONLY to Israel.

Forum List

Back