Last mass held in Beit Jala as court to rule on land seizure

The Christians of Beit Jala are also attacked by settlers, that discloses the nature of the war criminal illegal settler and shows us what Zionism is.

I Thank God I am not a Zionist.

Israeli car hits 2 Palestinian girls near Beit Jala

Published Tuesday 10/12/2013

BETHLEHEM (Ma'an) --" Two Palestinian girls were injured Tuesday morning in a hit-and-run accident on the main road between Beit Jala and al-Walaja west of Bethlehem."

"Eyewitnesses told Ma'an that two teenage Palestinian students on the road were hit by an Israeli settler who was driving to Jerusalem.*Director of Bethlehem ambulance service Muhammad Awad confirmed that two 17-year-old girls were evacuated in Palestinian ambulances to Bethlehem Arab Society Hospital in Beit Jala after they were hit by an Israeli car.*"

Israeli car hits 2 Palestinian girls near Beit Jala | Maan News Agency

So it was a hit and run, but Ma'an just knows it was an Israeli settler, and where he was going?

:rofl:

No really...

:rofl:

Did I say :rofl:

Yes, I did. :rofl:

Sended fum muh iFoam usin sum magikl whitey ju-ju shit.
The Christians of Beit Jala are also attacked by settlers, that discloses the nature of the war criminal illegal settler and shows us what Zionism is.

I Thank God I am not a Zionist.

Israeli car hits 2 Palestinian girls near Beit Jala

Published Tuesday 10/12/2013

BETHLEHEM (Ma'an) --" Two Palestinian girls were injured Tuesday morning in a hit-and-run accident on the main road between Beit Jala and al-Walaja west of Bethlehem."

"Eyewitnesses told Ma'an that two teenage Palestinian students on the road were hit by an Israeli settler who was driving to Jerusalem.*Director of Bethlehem ambulance service Muhammad Awad confirmed that two 17-year-old girls were evacuated in Palestinian ambulances to Bethlehem Arab Society Hospital in Beit Jala after they were hit by an Israeli car.*"

Israeli car hits 2 Palestinian girls near Beit Jala | Maan News Agency

Maaaaaaan maaaaaaaan maaaaaan baaaaaaaa baaaaaaaaa baaaaaaaaaa!

h38AA2EB3

Last edited:
for her, the suffering here and now does not matter.........if they believe in jesus they will be saved in the next life.

we are judged by what we do here and now, and to make the most of what is in front of us. Live life to the fullest.

We live in different worlds and see our worlds through different eyes, I am saved and you are lost.

From the world of one saved, the suffering now does matter, that is why I started this thread, to address suffering Israel is causing to Christians in Occupied Palestine in her ethnic cleansing campaign there.

for her, the suffering here and now does not matter.........if they believe in jesus they will be saved in the next life.

we are judged by what we do here and now, and to make the most of what is in front of us. Live life to the fullest.

You actually logged off for 10 minutes just now?

Was it a shift change, or a potty break??

We live in different worlds and see our worlds through different eyes, I am saved and you are lost.

From the world of one saved, the suffering now does matter, that is why I started this thread, to address suffering Israel is causing to Christians in Occupied Palestine in her ethnic cleansing campaign there.

If you are an example of "saved" then I for sure don't want to be saved.

Shift change. Mahmoud called and said he got the anal flu.

Shift change. Mahmoud called and said he got the anal flu.

When I saw that their joint account was offline, I almost dropped my iFoam.

Forum List

Back