Last mass held in Beit Jala as court to rule on land seizure

I did find this on Wiki about blood libel in Damascus 1840

Damascus affair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Later in Constantinople, Montefiore persuaded Sultan Abdülmecid I to issue a firman (edict) intended to halt the spread of blood libel accusations in the Ottoman Empire. The prevailing contemporary interpretation of this event is that of being a part of a long history of false blood libel charges against Jews

My children are not even allowed to use Wikipedia as a source in school, it's not considered credible.

What I noticed first thing is the article itself says they need a source to back up the story.

I read Wikipedia with caution, looking for links to sources that back up what they say in Wikipedia articles.

Last edited:
The links do not report any of those stories.

Further, he is responding to a claim made by another poster he had never seen "blood libel books and movies".

I have never seen books or movies about blood libel either.

I have scrolled thru each of your links... I don't see what you are talking about.

So you don't see the BLOOD LIBEL that is there in every one of them.

You constantly repeat one of the BLOOD LIBELS yourself on here, I will leave it up to you to decide which one it is.

My children are not even allowed to use Wikipedia as a source in school, it's not considered credible.

What I noticed first thing is the article itself says they need a source to back up the story.

I read Wikipedia with caution, looking for links to sources that back up what they say in Wikipedia articles.

Read it for yourself.

And I agree that Wiki is not always reliable.. but its a starting point.

I think Zionists are jealous of Maan, they report the truth, all Zionists know are lies that they repeat ad nauseum.

Aris post is a perfect example. He makes statements and provides links and none of the links even back up his statements, the links do not even address his statements????
If anything Aris' claims are always supported with actual facts, and she tries to stay unbiased and objective. Whereas Jihad Sherri is famous for grabbing her garbage from idiotic anti Semitic / Neo Nazi / Islamist propaganda sites like..... Maaaaaaaaaan baaaaaaaa baaaaaaaaa.

Last edited:
Look how nice Muslims treat Christians in the West Bank. Ha ha ha

Muslim Palestinians persecuting Christian Palestinians - YouTube

It must not be that big of a problem if you have to post the same one video year after year after year.
Wasn't a big problem for you when Muslim Palestinians killed over 150,000 Lebanese Christians was it?

Or when Christian Arabs massacred Palestinians in Sarba and Shatilla

I did find this on Wiki about blood libel in Damascus 1840

Damascus affair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Later in Constantinople, Montefiore persuaded Sultan Abdülmecid I to issue a firman (edict) intended to halt the spread of blood libel accusations in the Ottoman Empire. The prevailing contemporary interpretation of this event is that of being a part of a long history of false blood libel charges against Jews
This was a TV show that aired all over the Arab world in 2005. It's funny, you terrorist supporters turn into such bad search engine users when it comes to finding the savagery, hate and barbarity of Muslims. Ha ha ha.

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=KHqXt_JNSt8&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DKHqXt_JNSt8]Blood libel: Jews murder a christian Child to get the blood - YouTube[/ame]

It must not be that big of a problem if you have to post the same one video year after year after year.
Wasn't a big problem for you when Muslim Palestinians killed over 150,000 Lebanese Christians was it?

Or when Christian Arabs massacred Palestinians in Sarba and Shatilla
No it wasn't. The silver lining in that one was they found a way to blame the Jews for that. They didn't turn the clock back from that event to see all the massacres committed by Palestinian animals on the Christian Lebanese beforehand. LOL

I looked at all the links too, nothing backs up the claims made.

Can this poster ever make a claim backed up with credible sources?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/middl...ia-making-anti-semitic-movie.html#post8507892

Egyptian politician revives Passover blood libel | The Times of Israel
The Times of Israel | News from Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World › Israel & the Region*
The Times of Israel
Jun 19, 2013 - TV clip about Jews killing children for matza, and vicious Syrian 'historical drama,' underline ongoing anti-Semitism in Arab media.
Syrian-Produced Hizbullah TV Ramadan Series' Video Clip of a ...
MEMRI - The Middle East Media Research Institute
Middle East Media Resea...
Syrian-Produced Hizbullah TV Ramadan Series' Video Clip of a 'Blood Libel'. During the month of Ramadan, Hizbullah's satellite television channel Al-Manar, ...
The Damascus Blood Libel (1840) as Told by Syrian Defense ...
MEMRI - The Middle East Media Research Institute
Middle East Media Resea...
Tlaas first published his book on the Damascus Blood Libel in 1983. .... Religious Endowments On PA TV: Jihad Must Be Directed Toward Jerusalem, Not Syria

Blood Libel: The Damascus Affair of 1840
by Ronald Florence
5196RHDGZRL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

My Irrelevant Defence: Meditations Inside Gaol and Out on Jewish Ritual Murder
by Arnold Leese
File:JewishRitualMurder0001.jpg

Egyptian daily Al Akhbar in 2000
The Last Scene in the Life of Father Toma in 2001
The Damascus Blood Libel (1840) by the Syrian Minister of Defense, Mustafa Tlass in 1983

Every year they are making another in the middle east or republishing books in arabic
They still publish the protocols as fact and mein kampf is second only to the quran in sales and has been every year since first published.

I have scrolled thru each of your links... I don't see what you are talking about.
Jihad Sherri the dumbass crazy anti Semite didn't find NUFFIN' eh? You morons make me crack up. At least make it a little challenging, will ya? Ha ha ha:

Satellite Network Recycles "The Protocols Of The a Elders of Zion"

For the second consecutive year, Arab television featured a vicious anti-Semitic series that depicts stereotypical Jews hatching a plot for Jewish world control and domination. The program, Ash-Shatat ("The Diaspora") is a Syrian production and was aired in October and November 2003 by the Lebanon-based satellite television network Al-Manar, which is owned by the terrorist organization Hezbollah. Al-Manar is widely available to viewers across the Muslim and Arab world and around the world. The closing credits of the programs gives "special thanks" to various government ministries in Syria, including the security ministry, the culture ministry, the Damascus Police Command and the Department of Antiquities and Museums.

Timed to coincide with the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, the 30-part series purports to dramatize the "true history" of the rise of modern Zionism and the establishment of the State of Israel, and depicts historical figures, such as Theodor Herzl, Alfred Dreyfus and others.

In October - November 2002, Egyptian TV featured a similar 41-part series based on the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion," Horseman Without a Horse, which also aired during Ramadan. At the time, the series was widely denounced by the United States, world leaders, ADL and others for its potential to incite and rationalize anti-Semitism across the Muslim and Arab world.

Each episode of Ash Shatat opens with the following text scrolled on the screen:

"Two thousand years ago the Jewish Rabbis established an international government aiming at maintaining the world under its control and suppressing it under the Talmudic commands, and totally isolating them from all of the people.

Then the Jews started to incite wars and conflicts, while those countries disclaimed them. They falsely pretended to be persecuted, awaiting their savior, the Messiah, who will terminate the revenge against the Goyim that their God, Jehovah, started.

In the beginning of the 19th century, the international government decided to increase the conspiracies and the Jewish international secret government was established, headed by Amschel Rothschild."

I am not a Zionist.

And I do not buy into Zionist lies.

I leave the Zionist lies all with them and for them, they are all yours and nothing to me.

As a Christian, I really don't like to see Israel destroy the holy land.

Israel has done more to find, protect and preserve the history and religious sites than anyone else.
Israel even wanted to protect the wall under al aqsa but the wakf would not let them. Meanwhile they have not done anything to the crumbling wall but have dug down to the stables to build an underground mosque and trashed thousands of years of artifacts into the garbage dumps, smashed to pieces.
Palestinians didn't want the church of the nativity in Bethlehem resorted or allow the parking area to be enlarged. They build a mosque across the square and reduced the parking to make it more difficult for tourists and worshipers. When
cleaning to the front of the church was approved, it was timed so the scaffolding would be up just in time for christmas so visitors had that also to contend with.

Defecating on the floor of churches and synagogues or turning them into animals pens shows so much respect.
Blowing up malls, markets, schools and such is not really destroy, because it was done in the course of trying to kill jews?
Israel has build a prosperous country out of a neglected land that was sucking money from the Ottomans like vampires suck blood.

It is so sad what people do to a land they claim to want and love.
At least some in the west bank have the foresight invest their own money and plan an eco town from the bottom up, a town of the future. Some actually do care and have hope, not all but it is an encouragement. Others like to play with things and go boom in the garage or kitchen so they can spill as much blood as possible on the holy land, or maybe they prefer to call it holey land.
I've seen destruction. Thriving towns turned into cement ghost downs with hills of rubble where homes used to be.
Israel is certainly not going to other destroy their state, but it is not Israel seeking to have this fight, only finish it so people can go back the the business of living and loving their families.

Forum List

Back