Last mass held in Beit Jala as court to rule on land seizure

Look how nice Muslims treat Christians in the West Bank. Ha ha ha

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=UX5a9lSG0Rk]Muslim Palestinians persecuting Christian Palestinians - YouTube[/ame]

The Wall has been declared unlawful by The International Court of Justice.

I think I am going to post this article all over my town to show everyone what Israel is doing to Christians

You don't give a fig about christians or what is happening all over the middle east to them.
a security wall between the convent and monastery is not harming the christians. Muslims chasing them out of the PA/G so there are so few left is.

The monks, the priests from the seminary are still there for the people. Only the nuns will be on the Jerusalem side. Nothing is preventing the people or priests from praying. They don't need to travel all the way to the convent to pray, they were just holding a protect service on Fridays outdoors by the convent.

Israel is not harming the christians. If they have a problem with the outcome of six years in court or the fact that a wall needed to be built in the first place they should blame the terrorist that kept attacking Israel.

Demonizing any group is counter productive.. The results are never positive.

Consider the effects of the Protocols or the blood libel accusations or the Nuremburg laws..

then maybe you should speak out again movies and TV shows being made perpetuating the blood libels.
I have lived with terrorism and war, I know the difference so I will speak against it.

You don't give a fig about christians or what is happening all over the middle east to them.
a security wall between the convent and monastery is not harming the christians. Muslims chasing them out of the PA/G so there are so few left is.

The monks, the priests from the seminary are still there for the people. Only the nuns will be on the Jerusalem side. Nothing is preventing the people or priests from praying. They don't need to travel all the way to the convent to pray, they were just holding a protect service on Fridays outdoors by the convent.

Israel is not harming the christians. If they have a problem with the outcome of six years in court or the fact that a wall needed to be built in the first place they should blame the terrorist that kept attacking Israel.

Consider the effects of the Protocols or the blood libel accusations or the Nuremburg laws..

then maybe you should speak out again movies and TV shows being made perpetuating the blood libels.
I have lived with terrorism and war, I know the difference so I will speak against it.

Which books and movies perpetuate blood libel? I have never seen one.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/middl...ia-making-anti-semitic-movie.html#post8507892

Egyptian politician revives Passover blood libel | The Times of Israel
The Times of Israel | News from Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World › Israel & the Region*
The Times of Israel
Jun 19, 2013 - TV clip about Jews killing children for matza, and vicious Syrian 'historical drama,' underline ongoing anti-Semitism in Arab media.
Syrian-Produced Hizbullah TV Ramadan Series' Video Clip of a ...
MEMRI - The Middle East Media Research Institute
Middle East Media Resea...
Syrian-Produced Hizbullah TV Ramadan Series' Video Clip of a 'Blood Libel'. During the month of Ramadan, Hizbullah's satellite television channel Al-Manar, ...
The Damascus Blood Libel (1840) as Told by Syrian Defense ...
Tlaas first published his book on the Damascus Blood Libel in 1983. .... Religious Endowments On PA TV: Jihad Must Be Directed Toward Jerusalem, Not Syria

Blood Libel: The Damascus Affair of 1840
by Ronald Florence
5196RHDGZRL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

My Irrelevant Defence: Meditations Inside Gaol and Out on Jewish Ritual Murder
by Arnold Leese
File:JewishRitualMurder0001.jpg

Egyptian daily Al Akhbar in 2000
The Last Scene in the Life of Father Toma in 2001
The Damascus Blood Libel (1840) by the Syrian Minister of Defense, Mustafa Tlass in 1983

Every year they are making another in the middle east or republishing books in arabic
They still publish the protocols as fact and mein kampf is second only to the quran in sales and has been every year since first published.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/middl...ia-making-anti-semitic-movie.html#post8507892

The Times of Israel | News from Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World › Israel & the Region*
The Times of Israel
Jun 19, 2013 - TV clip about Jews killing children for matza, and vicious Syrian 'historical drama,' underline ongoing anti-Semitism in Arab media.
Syrian-Produced Hizbullah TV Ramadan Series' Video Clip of a 'Blood Libel'. During the month of Ramadan, Hizbullah's satellite television channel Al-Manar, ...
Tlaas first published his book on the Damascus Blood Libel in 1983. .... Religious Endowments On PA TV: Jihad Must Be Directed Toward Jerusalem, Not Syria

by Ronald Florence

by Arnold Leese

The Damascus Blood Libel (1840) by the Syrian Minister of Defense, Mustafa Tlass in 1983

Every year they are making another in the middle east or republishing books in arabic
They still publish the protocols as fact and mein kampf is second only to the quran in sales and has been every year since first published.

I have scrolled thru each of your links... I don't see what you are talking about.

Shaarona, when you question or contradict Aris, you had better have your shi'ite together. I learned that a dozen or more years ago.

Do you know what the blood libel refers to, or do you think it is something bad that is done to muslims.

blood libel, also called blood accusation, the superstitious accusation that Jews ritually sacrifice the children of Christians at Passover to obtain blood for unleavened bread. It first emerged in medieval Europe in the 12th century and was revived sporadically in eastern and central Europe throughout the medieval and modern periods, often leading to the persecution of Jews.

Blood libel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Times of Israel

by Ronald Florence

by Arnold Leese

I have scrolled thru each of your links... I don't see what you are talking about.

So you don't see the BLOOD LIBEL that is there in every one of them.

The Times of Israel

by Ronald Florence

by Arnold Leese

Sharoona the Shmuck doesn't know that Egyptian TV made a hit show broadcasting it across the Muslim world about Jews killing children and drinking their blood over Passover?

How about the movie Arabs made about The Protocols of Elders of Zion?

The Times of Israel

by Ronald Florence

by Arnold Leese

Sharoona is extremely ignorant and illiterate. Perfect characteristics of a terrorist worshipper.

:razz:
Jihad Sherri, you don't care about Christians, if you did you'd post something about all the Christians who are being slaughtered by Muslims throughout the Muslim world. All the Church bombings, genocide, ethnic cleansing that goes on, never saw you post anything.

Truth is, Israel is a Christian haven in an ocean of Muslim savages.

Israel a Christian Haven amid Islamic Persecution - YouTube

Not only does she NOT condemn what Muslims are doing to Christians she actually defends it !! :razz:

This was her response to Muslims KILLING and persecuting Christians;

SherriMunnerlyn

Does Jesus really dislike persecution of Christians?

He told Christians to expect persecution. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Doubt if her " church" feels the same way about what is going on in the ME, the Sudan and other places :razz:

Jihad Sherri, you don't care about Christians, if you did you'd post something about all the Christians who are being slaughtered by Muslims throughout the Muslim world. All the Church bombings, genocide, ethnic cleansing that goes on, never saw you post anything.

Not only does she NOT condemn what Muslims are doing to Christians she actually defends it !! :razz:

SherriMunnerlyn

Doubt if her " church" feels the same way about what is going on in the ME, the Sudan and other places :razz:

Don't be such a hypocrite... No one has cared about Arab Christians for the past 80 years.

The Sudan (Darfur) is about water.. That's why the Saudis have dug 90 water wells and built 14 clinics.

SherriMunnerlyn

Don't be such a hypocrite... No one has cared about Arab Christians for the past 80 years.

The Sudan (Darfur) is about water.. That's why the Saudis have dug 90 water wells and built 14 clinics.
No one can do anything about it, because Muslim and Arabs are intolerant savages.

Not being able to to do anything about it is different than caring. People care that Syria is slaughtering its people, but what can be done?

Israel one of the few countries that stepped in to help the Lebanese Christians who were being killed by Palestinian Muslim savages who killed aver a 100,000 Christians in Lebanon.

Ya sure Palestinian Muslims just love Christians don't they? As long as they're six feet under. Ha ha ha. And if anybody doubts, check out what the Palestinian Muslim animals did to Lebanese Christians.

SherriMunnerlyn

Why not prove it to us about what you are claming the Saudis have done. I think all of us would be interested in reading all about it. All I know is that 300,000 Black Muslims had perished in Darfur, many women were captured as slaves bu the lighter-skinned Muslim Arabs,, and there are loads of women from Darfur living in refugee camps in Chad. Anyhow, I am sure that the Arab Christians living here in the U.S. have been concerned for their own brethren in the Middle East. Perhaps Shaarona has an Assyrian Church in her town where she can question them about this.

SherriMunnerlyn

Don't be such a Stupid Hypocrite. Anyone who yells and screams about the fate of Christians in " palestine" ( No such thing) should be concerned about the killings, beheadings and enslaving of her own BRETHREN, don't you think???

Boy slave ?crucified? by Sudanese Muslim

Slave Trade Thrives in Sudan

The Raw Story | Features

Just a few examples. This is about " water?" :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

List of Islamic Terror Attacks on Christians

Muslims Kill Dozens of Christians On Christmas Day & White House Remains Silent

Two examples out of thousands. What's your excuse for this; You Hypocrite?? :cool:

Shaarona, when you question or contradict Aris, you had better have your shi'ite together. I learned that a dozen or more years ago.

lol

You must be joking, this poster never backs up posts with facts.

I looked at all the links too, nothing backs up the claims made.

Can this poster ever make a claim backed up with credible sources?

The Times of Israel

by Ronald Florence

by Arnold Leese

Last edited:
I think Zionists are jealous of Maan, they report the truth, all Zionists know are lies that they repeat ad nauseum.

Aris post is a perfect example. He makes statements and provides links and none of the links even back up his statements, the links do not even address his statements????

The links do not report any of those stories.

Further, he is responding to a claim made by another poster he had never seen "blood libel books and movies".

I have never seen books or movies about blood libel either.

The Times of Israel

by Ronald Florence

by Arnold Leese

Last edited:

Forum List

Back