Last mass held in Beit Jala as court to rule on land seizure

Obtained from: Maaaan news. Baaaaa baaaaaa baaaaa...maaaaaan. Ha ha ha.

Ever read the comments at the bottom of the articles there?
Many of them are almost as messed up as Frau Sherri MunnerNazi hahaha

I guess anti - Zionist pro - Palestinians have a lot in common :cool:
Yup, lots of donkeys like Sherri posting on that Arab site. I wouldn't believe a single word of it.

Obtained from: Maaaan news. Baaaaa baaaaaa baaaaa...maaaaaan. Ha ha ha.

maan_zps34485edd.jpg

Beit Jala is the home for about 15,670 people of Palestinian Christians and Muslims living together in harmony, respect and cooperation as a great example of coexistence between religions. Many of its citizens were forced to flee during the past century due to poverty and armed conflict in the area.

The estimated number of the expatriates and their ancestors of Beit Jala living in Chile, Central and South America in addition to the United States is approximately 100,000 people.

Welcome to Beit Jala - Beit Jala Municipality | ????? ??? ????

Interesting post Shaar----now tell us about the churches in saudi arabia----ya know---
that big giant church with ringing bells that you attended when you lived there. It's ok---
there are some people who post here who will believe you

Not everyone needs a church.. but there was Mass, the Canterbury Group and the Protestant Fellowship. All were well attended.

You don't have much but your hate, do you?

Pity.. these are critical times in the peace effort.

" Peace effort? " You mean demanding borders that were never recognized before depriving Jews of their Holy Sites plus " Right of Return?" The " peace process". is DOA !! :clap2:

Interesting post Shaar----now tell us about the churches in saudi arabia----ya know---
that big giant church with ringing bells that you attended when you lived there. It's ok---
there are some people who post here who will believe you

Not everyone needs a church.. but there was Mass, the Canterbury Group and the Protestant Fellowship. All were well attended.

" Peace effort? " You mean demanding borders that were never recognized before depriving Jews of their Holy Sites plus " Right of Return?" The " peace process". is DOA !! :clap2:
That "Peace Effort" was just a thinly disguised shopping trip for the wives and hareems. Fooled nobody.

Sizable and beautiful Lutheran church on the main street. It is not like the convent is the only place to attend mass in Beit Jala. Courtyard of the church was designed by a well know local artist.
beit-jala2.jpg

Well, this Crimisan Valley debacle is unfolding right as the Pope is about to be visiting.

He is one to speak out about what is right and what is wrong, looking forward to his visit.
What decision do you think he'll make? He outranks Bibi, does he not?

I hope he speaks out strongly against Israel's ethnic cleansing of Christians and land thefts and the illegal Wall proposed through church lands in the Cremisan Valley. We do have an International Court of Justice Opinion finding The Wall is unlawful.

However, who knows what is going on behind the scenes here, between the Catholic Church and the Israeli government. There is so much bureaucracy in The Catholic Church, nothing would surprise me. Archbishop Elias Chacour writes about some issues in his books about The Catholic Church not being completely supportive of the Palestinian Christians there and their interests. (The Melkite Church is now part of The Catholic Church)

Well, this Crimisan Valley debacle is unfolding right as the Pope is about to be visiting.

He is one to speak out about what is right and what is wrong, looking forward to his visit.

I hope he speaks out strongly against Israel's ethnic cleansing of Christians and land thefts and the illegal Wall proposed through church lands in the Cremisan Valley. We do have an International Court of Justice Opinion finding The Wall is unlawful.

However, who knows what is going on behind the scenes here, between the Catholic Church and the Israeli government. There is so much bureaucracy in The Catholic Church, nothing would surprise me. Archbishop Elias Chacour writes about some issues in his books about The Catholic Church not being completely supportive of the Palestinian Christians there and their interests. (The Melkite Church is now part of The Catholic Church)
Well, you'll just have to grin and bear it. Looks like the Church and the Pope are Zionists.

Sizable and beautiful Lutheran church on the main street. It is not like the convent is the only place to attend mass in Beit Jala. Courtyard of the church was designed by a well know local artist.
beit-jala2.jpg

The problem is The Wall is unlawful and takes lands from the people and Catholic Church unlawfully and it separates the people from their land and ability to farm their land and separates people from each other.

Why do you support these unlawful acts of Israel?

How do people who live on one side of the wall farm their land on the other side of the wall?

Some residents say they will simply stay where they are and wait to die.

Last edited:

Well, you'll just have to grin and bear it. Looks like the Church and the Pope are Zionists.

No, they are not.

That "Peace Effort" was just a thinly disguised shopping trip for the wives and hareems. Fooled nobody.

Noone has a harem.

But I agree the peace talks are going nowhere.

The solution is the Apartheid Regime must be dismantled, just like in South Africa.

Noone has a harem.

The solution is the Apartheid Regime must be dismantled, just like in South Africa.

You are aware that south africa has said Israel is not apartheid?

How you yammer on with your nonsense

Noone has a harem.

While thousands and thousands of innocent people have been murdered under Muslim regimes and people living in these regimes cann't practice their religious beliefs in peace, there are those who close their eyes to this because there is nothing they can blame the Jews for. Meanwhile, I wonder if Mrs. Sherri can take the test which is given in this article.

Apartheid in Israel? Hardly. - latimes.com

Watch "Roadmap to Apartheid trailer" on YouTube

Noone has a harem.

That is not true, not even possible for a nation to speak, as you phrase it.

South Africans even made a documentary about the similarities of Apartheid in South Africa and Apartheid in Israel, called Roadmap To Apartheid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Noone has a harem.

South Africans even made a documentary about the similarities of Apartheid in South Africa and Apartheid in Israel, called Roadmap To Apartheid.

So tell us, Mrs. Sherri, do you know more about what is going on in Israel when you have never visited or does the daughter of a South African leader who has visited Israel and lived under apartheid in her own country?

Here is a Documentary addressing Apartheid in South Africa and Apartheid in Palestine.

Watch "Rodmap to Apartheid (Extended Trailer)" on YouTube

So tell us, Mrs. Sherri, do you know more about what is going on in Israel when you have never visited or does the daughter of a South African leader who has visited Israel and lived under apartheid in her own country?

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a Documentary addressing Apartheid in South Africa and Apartheid in Palestine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N0zgoBdVh4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I'd rather watch Spongebob. Got any?

Oh, Mrs. Sherri, anyone can make videos. Can you tell us about all the Blacks who were allowed to work in South African hospitals like you see Arabs working in Israeli hospitals as one example. I think I would rather believe the daughter of the South African leaders as well as other Blacks who experienced Apartheid in South Africa and saw that there was none in Israel. Tell you what, you write to this Methodist Minister and tell him that he is a liar even though he lived in South Africa and fought apartheid and is now living in Israel so he can see what is going on there.

REV. MALCOLM HEDDING: THE GROSS LIE OF ?ISRAELI APARTHEID?- FROM ONE WHO EXPERIENCED THE REAL THING | RUTHFULLY YOURS

I'd rather watch Spongebob. Got any?

She's so busy castigating Israel that she can't spare any time thinking about the tens of thousands of people who have been killed recently in the other Middle East countries, many of whom are Christians like she pretends to be.

Forum List

Back