Lara Trump "mulling" 2022 Senate run in North Carolina

She hasn't got a snotball's chance in a COVID lab.

She friggin' married Eric. That makes her Marilyn Quayle.

Eric may be in jail by then anyway.

and Hunter Biden should run for Governor Of Delaware!

Of all his family, Don Jr has the best chance of a political career. I don't see him as a presidential candidate, but he could find a spot somewhere if he chose that path.

Of all his family, Don Jr has the best chance of a political career. I don't see him as a presidential candidate, but he could find a spot somewhere if he chose that path.

Oh that would be great. The snivelling asscrack who exhorted Rumpbots in trucks to go run people off the road. What lucky consituents he'd have.

I am not worried about it, it is a decision that will be made in North Carolina and it is their right to vote for whoever they vote for.

Report: Lara Trump Weighs Running for Senate in North Carolina

This is awesome. So begins the revenge of the Trumps and the Trump Dynasty.

Yeah we did this yesterday. Marilyn Quayle tries to go to Washington.
Mark Meadows may have a modicum of interest in that seat btw.

Oh that would be great. The snivelling asscrack who exhorted Rumpbots in trucks to go run people off the road. What lucky consituents he'd have.
^ That never happened.

^ That never happened.

If ignorance is bliss, you must be ecstatic.

Last edited:
The Globalist are trying to divert everyone's attentions from off the election fraud by creating a new challenge to keep everyone's hopes alive.
Everyone needs to stay focus on this presidential election fraud case. And ignore all of these diversionary tactics of theirs. Which these tactics are how Biden is going to use to unified the country. By feeding all of us bull's crap.
They will even try serenading the conservatives party to get everyone back trusting their system.
These Election thieves thinks that conservatives are a bunch of high school girls that falls for that same ol' song that they've played every time after they've screwed everyone. .

oba-gif_00_delay-0.1s.gif

Forum List

Back