Campus building with PCBs linked to over 150 cancer cases at NC State

From your own link...

Studies in animals provide conclusive evidence that PCBs cause cancer. Studies in humans raise further concerns regarding the potential carcinogenicity of PCBs. Taken together, the data strongly suggest that PCBs are probable human carcinogens.

Anything can cause cancer, but not by 150 through the short time.
Qackcine has different charges, some are more dangerous, my guess is all of them had received a more dangerous charge

Could not agree more , OP.
The Big Die Off has already started .
And the time that they can keep manipulating and lying about the figures is near over .

Deagel have revised their 2025 estimate at least twice and that presumably is because Deep State fell hugely short of their planned vaccination targets because of lack of acceptance of those Killer Shots .

I believe the original forecast had US population below 100 million .

Stupid humans allowed satanic sexual deviant thieverish scum run their countries.
As 'thank' they poisoned most them.
The white christian man is gonna to pay for his gullibility and stupidity

pick yer poison Harpy

this was just page #1......

COVID vaccine 'black hole' for injury claims is ...

View attachment 928565
Reuters
https://www.reuters.com › legal › government › colum...

Oct 10, 2023 — The plaintiffs blame the COVID vaccine for causing a wide range of ailments including Bell's palsy, blood clots in the brain, vertigo, vascular ...

COVID-19 Vaccine Injury Compensation

View attachment 928564
mctlaw
https://www.mctlaw.com › coronavirus-covid-19

Nov 3, 2023 — The attorneys at mctlaw argue that the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP) is unable to help people with COVID-19 vaccine ...

Vaccine Injury Compensation Data

View attachment 928566
Health Resources and Services Administration | HRSA (.gov)
https://www.hrsa.gov › vaccine-compensation › data

6 days ago — Approximately 60% of all compensation awarded by the VICP comes as result of a negotiated settlement between the parties in which HHS has not ...

Attorney General Ken Paxton Sues Pfizer for ...

View attachment 928568
Office of the Attorney General (.gov)
https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov › news › releases

Nov 30, 2023 — Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton has sued Pfizer, Inc., for unlawfully misrepresenting the effectiveness of the company's COVID-19 vaccine ...

COVID Vaccine Maker Sued Over Deaths

View attachment 928567
Newsweek
https://www.newsweek.com › ... › Astrazeneca › Deaths

Feb 22, 2024 — AstraZeneca is being taken to court by a group of people who lost loved ones due to a rare adverse reaction to the company's COVID-19 ...

~S~

what do any of those have to do with Poe Hall at NCSU?

that they're not even willing to make full disclosure ,

There is nothing to disclose, quackcines are a depopulation weapon, all conspiracy theories become the truth and peoples are dying of the poison.
It shall be set many international tribunals and any politician, presstitute, cop, security man, shop owner, 'vigilante' etc. who practically enforced satanic rules shall pay for its crime including dead penalty

It could be, some ones, but not 150 in a short time of course

It is not a short course of time, some of the cancer diagnoses go back more than 20 years. It is a story now because NCSU finally admitted there is a problem with the building

Don't worry, it will be no revision

well one more year and then I can laugh my ass off at you and you will be like "just you wait".

I love people like you, so much fun to mock

that they're not even willing to make full disclosure ,

There is nothing to disclose, quackcines are a depopulation weapon, all conspiracy theories become the truth and peoples are dying of the poison.
It shall be set many international tribunals and any politician, presstitute, cop, security man, shop owner, 'vigilante' etc. who practically enforced satanic rules shall pay for its crime including dead penalty
well one more year and then I can laugh my ass off at you and you will be like "just you wait".

I love people like you, so much fun to mock

We hope God will help humanity to avoid predictions of critical scientists.
I don't want it happens, unfortunately anything we had been told about CONvid-1984 SCAMdemic outet itself as a lie
Nothing was necessary, absolutely nothing
Anything was staged to force you to believe in the deadly 'virus' and to accept quckcine
The only question stays why they did so?a
And what was so important to abolish all laws, constitutions, to introduce draconian dictatorship only for your acceptance of the mRNA poison

Anything can cause cancer, but not by 150 through the short time.

it is not a short time, some of the people coming forward had their diagnoses 20 plus years ago. The 150 is not all since 2021.
We hope God will help humanity to avoid predictions of critical scientists.
I don't want it happens,

Honestly I think you all want it to happen just so you can go "See, we were right"

yep, but they all 'spiked' over a short period Harpy......~S~

nope, they did not. The only thing that changed is that the people who had gotten cancer started to talk to each other and they realized it was a pattern.

No matter how you twist and shove you will never be able to put what is going on at Poe Hall into your "the shots are going to kill the whole world" routine.

Forum List

Back