Kyle Rittenhouse predicts he’ll be working in politics within 5 years

So the one guy who had a gun and could mortally wound him or others was the one guy he did not succeed in neutralizing?
Rittenhouse showed mercy and spared the filthy piece of dogshits life….AFTER he blew his arm up with a .556 round.
IMG_7963.jpeg

Rittenhouse isn’t hiding dark bribe money taken by from China, Russia and Ukraine.
Because you say so, and have never been wrong as fuck before. :auiqs.jpg: Oh, wait. You dumbfuck 'core' 'Merkins are never correct. :rolleyes:

So, what else you got, hypocrite?

Rittenhouse wasn’t selling his political seat to the highest bidder.
Rittenhouse is a dopey kid with no political seat. You magaturds have to make false equivalences for every single issue because facts aren't on your side. Thus, Is trolling the fullest extent of your political knowledge?

Rittenhouse was willing to travel to another state for the opportunity to murder Americans of color – a true rightwing racist and hero.
You dumb shit. The "State Line" was a few hundred yards from where he lived and he went there to provide medical aid. According to the jury that heard all the evidence he acted in self defense when the goddamn Communists attacked him for helping to put out a street fire the thugs started.

Get your facts straight for a change. You just sound like a fool with your ignorant ramblings.

so you retract your previous statement then? got it.
I have no interest in this kid who was way over his head that night. I'm certainly not going to glorify murder on city streets. I'd like to know what kind of guy decided that hiring a 17 yr old who has a gun he can't even legally.own, was a bright idea.

Rittenhouse was willing to travel to another state for the opportunity to murder Americans of color – a true rightwing racist and hero.
That was certainly the talking point from whacked out of their fucking minds leftists… So tell us, how many dark people did he kill?
WHOOPSIE!

I have no interest in this kid who was way over his head that night. I'm certainly not going to glorify murder on city streets. I'd like to know what kind of guy decided that hiring a 17 yr old who has a gun he can't even legally.own, was a bright idea.
You’re reaching now bud…That doesn’t matter…it’s none of your business. Maybe the guy thought Kyle was a mature, capable 17 year old…maybe the guy was just that desperate to protect himself from purple haired leftist filth and dark jungle savages…he did Americans a favor on that night. He eradicated parasites for us…that’s all you need to know.
Thanks Kyle!

a court of law says murder never happened.

you might want to inform yourself on the topic rather than just trying to make inflammatory comments with no foundation of fact whatsoever.

thank you for retracting your prior, uninformed, incorrect comment.

Forum List

Back