Kyle Rittenhouse predicts he’ll be working in politics within 5 years

You’re reaching now bud…That doesn’t matter…it’s none of your business. Maybe the guy thought Kyle was a mature, capable 17 year old…maybe the guy was just that desperate to protect himself from purple haired leftist filth and dark jungle savages…he did Americans a favor on that night. He eradicated parasites for us…that’s all you need to know.
Thanks Kyle!
There is no reaching, the entire crux of this situation revolves around a 17 year.old citizen.armed with a powerful gun he should never have had on the streets. I won't ever waiver from this opinion. Whether it was murder.or self defense is moot as I believe in prevention before circumstances get out of control.

Why…you think he’ll turn degenerate Democrat?
The cynical side of me says that he could be a very successful Democrat - if he is willing to turn against everything he is believed to believe, and completely whore himself out.

All he has to do is spend the next four years either getting a degree or serving in the military. If the military, he would need to be in some highly technical MOS that avoids small arms combat, but has an element of risk, like aircraft crewman.

When he comes back into public light, he announces that after all he has learned by seeing the world/getting his education he realizes that (insert Democrat talking points, especially about gun control).

He'd be the hero of the left. The ladies on the view would love him, and if any of them are straight would be eager to fulfill their GILF fantasy. That Joe Coffee guy or whatever would be eager to fulfill any number of fantasies, I'm sure.

There is no reaching, the entire crux of this situation revolves around a 17 year.old citizen.armed with a powerful gun he should never have had on the streets. I won't ever waiver from this opinion. Whether it was murder.or self defense is moot as I believe in prevention before circumstances get out of control.
circumstances got out of control long before Kyle entered the picture.

Thank God he had that weapon to defend his own life.

Senator Rittenhouse has such a nice ring to it. He would definitely represent our views. Can't ask for much more than that.

---Kyle Rittenhouse predicts he’ll be working in politics within 5 years---

i love watching the part where the thug was about to kill him...then bang bang....thug runs 3 steps and drops dead...lol....................at least he got a few seconds to figger he really fucked up...lol

This is why the Republican party is in the deplorable state it's in folks.
i don't like the way you bold out words..............annoying as fuck..............we have rules against this shit.....my index is very close to the report button for pushing....knock it off now!!!!

He'd have to have very thick skin to be able to deal with the unfair coverage he is destined to get from our fake media. I say give him a shot and see what happens. He's already twice as good as anyone on the squad with no experience. MAGA

True.

But Rittenhouse is a ‘hero’ to Republicans; a rightwing PAC would gladly fund his campaign to put another racist, bigoted Republican in Congress.
But those shitheads that were burning down and destorying Kenosha and attacking kids are heroes to the Leftest filth.

You dumb shit. The "State Line" was a few hundred yards from where he lived and he went there to provide medical aid. According to the jury that heard all the evidence he acted in self defense when the goddamn Communists attacked him for helping to put out a street fire the thugs started.

Get your facts straight for a change. You just sound like a fool with your ignorant ramblings.
And Republicans will gleefully vote for Rittenhouse because he was willing to travel to another state for the opportunity to murder Americans of color.

Forum List

Back