Know Your History: Jews Transforming The Land(NY Times, 1890-1912)

I mean any definition that is being used.

So, with this definition, who are the indigenous people of Palestine? Or aren't there any?

You are telling us that you truly do not know who are the indigenous people of the Land of Israel, of Ancient Canaan?

What exactly do you read?

Definitely NOT what would give you the answer to your questions, if you actually wanted to know them.

No, I'm telling you what I said.

And I'm not in the mood for your nonsense right now.

You have said NOTHING, because you know NOTHING, and do not have the guts to come out with the fact, that like all others anti Israel people on the threads, you learned to be anti Israel/Jews from the same source as them.

We are not interested in what you have learned in the "Lets hate the Jews" Madrassas.

Either you do know what you are talking about or you do not.

I would say the general feeling from all you have written so far.....

NOT

Dude, I'm not interested in debating with you, because you're not interested in debate.

You have no idea what I think because you're so interested in shouting and trying to make yourself look good, that you forgot to debate. Bye.

Ooops, you did not like the answers to your questions.
Not listening as you do not, is good for debating?

Shalom !

You do know that Europeans, including those that practice Judaism, are not indigenous to Palestine. Don't you?

You are telling us that you truly do not know who are the indigenous people of the Land of Israel, of Ancient Canaan?

What exactly do you read?

Definitely NOT what would give you the answer to your questions, if you actually wanted to know them.

You have said NOTHING, because you know NOTHING, and do not have the guts to come out with the fact, that like all others anti Israel people on the threads, you learned to be anti Israel/Jews from the same source as them.

We are not interested in what you have learned in the "Lets hate the Jews" Madrassas.

NOT

Dude, I'm not interested in debating with you, because you're not interested in debate.

You have no idea what I think because you're so interested in shouting and trying to make yourself look good, that you forgot to debate. Bye.

Shalom !

You do know that Europeans, including those that practice Judaism, are not indigenous to Palestine. Don't you?

NO, I do not know that.

You know why?

Because those "European" Jews you love to talk about WENT to Europe at some point in history from the land of Israel, between the 1st Temple destruction and the time they returned to it, which was at basically all times of history.

Some were converts? So what ?
Israel, as I have pointed out to you and others, is a nation like any other with a melting pot of people.

MOST Jews can, and do, trace their origins to their ancient land.

It does not make "converts", no matter how many or few, having less of a right to the Jewish homeland then those who are descendants of the original 12 tribes.

Now, let us talk about just how Indigenous the Arabs have EVER been to Ancient Canaan, Israel, Judea or the Roman "Palestine".
At Any time in history.

You start.

NOT

Shalom !

NO, I do not know that.

You know why?

Because those "European" Jews you love to talk about WENT to Europe at some point in history from the land of Israel, between the 1st Temple destruction and the time they returned to it, which was at basically all times of history.

Israel, as I have pointed out to you and others, is a nation like any other with a melting pot of people.

It does not make "converts", no matter how many or few, having less of a right to the Jewish homeland then those who are descendants of the original 12 tribes.

Now, let us talk about just how Indigenous the Arabs have EVER been to Ancient Canaan, Israel, Judea or the Roman "Palestine".
At Any time in history.

You start.

European Women at Root of Ashkenazi Family Tree

Genes Suggest European Women at Root of Ashkenazi Family Tree

NOT

Shalom !

NO, I do not know that.

You know why?

At Any time in history.

You start.

I know a few couples who converted to Judaism.
Next...

Shalom !

NO, I do not know that.

You know why?

At Any time in history.

You start.

Next...

European Jews are Europeans. Next.

Shalom !

NO, I do not know that.

You know why?

At Any time in history.

You start.

Next...

Does that mean European xtian Crusaders are European?

Shalom !

NO, I do not know that.

You know why?

At Any time in history.

You start.

Next...

How does it feel to be the only person on earth who knows what you know?
I'm just wondering.

NO, I do not know that.

You know why?

At Any time in history.

You start.

Next...

Does that mean European xtian Crusaders are European?
No; they were evil, scummy, murderous Jews.

So, with this definition, who are the indigenous people of Palestine? Or aren't there any?

The indigenous people of Israel, Judea and Samaria are the Jewish people. The culture of the pre-invasion people. Even Monte agrees with that.

(Though Eloy says the Jewish people originated in Spain. And Louie says the Jewish people originated in Turkey.)

NO, I do not know that.

You know why?

At Any time in history.

You start.

Next...

I'm just wondering.

Just wondering if you are proud being one of the few brainwashed morons who believe otherwise.

The indigenous people of Israel, Judea and Samaria are the Jewish people. The culture of the pre-invasion people. Even Monte agrees with that.

(Though Eloy says the Jewish people originated in Spain. And Louie says the Jewish people originated in Turkey.)

The pre inavsion people that historically we know about are the Canaanites. Even the ancient real Jews were invaders.

The pre inavsion people that historically we know about are the Canaanites. Even the ancient real Jews were invaders.
Indeed, the so called indigenous Jews were from Egypt.

NO, I do not know that.

You know why?

At Any time in history.

You start.

Next...

I'm just wondering.

Just wondering if you are proud being one of the few brainwashed morons who believe otherwise.
I see such a tiny crowd behind you.
So tiny I almost don't see them.

Next...

I'm just wondering.

I see such a tiny crowd behind you.
So tiny I almost don't see them.

Most of the world actually. Only rabid Zionists believe the propaganda.

Wow. This is so much fun. Now the Jewish people are from Egypt.

You guys are a riot.

Are they? What invasion are we talking about here?

The problem here is, how far back do you go?

Bronze age, there were people in Palestine. They weren't Jews, but there were religions that would become Judaism, as Judaism would become Christianity and Islam.

Estimates are that Jews were the majority until the 4th Century AD. At which point Christians took over. But the question is, how did they take over. Did they take over the religion, so the ethnic people were the same, but the religion was different. Islam then took over from Christianity in the 12th Century. Again, the same question. We know Islam didn't exist in the 4th Century, so these people becoming Muslims, rather than an ethnic change, is a possibility.

But then we know the area was conquered again and again and again. Peoples from all over went into the region and the ethnicity changed.

Judaism isn't an ethnicity. The native peoples of the region are an ethnic group rather than a religion.

What we do know is that the number of Jews in the area increased massively from the end of WW2, and that these people came from Europe, and aren't native to the area. That is a simple answer. How many Jews are native to the area?

In 1800 there were 7,000 Jews in the area. By 1931 there were 175,000. Now there are 6 million. Most of these people are NOT native to the region at all.

You guys are a riot.

There is probably a large chance that the iron age peoples of the area mixed, religions developed not just in isolation in a small area, but that people would have been quite mobile, and that it's impossible to say that something developed in only a small space.

Yes the 'real Canaanites' call it Shalem today, not al-Quds right? The 'real Canaanites' face Jerusalem 5 times a day and not Arabia right?
The 'real Canaanites' speak a Canaanite language, not Greek and Latin or Arabic, they have held to their 'real Canaanite' culture right?

I mean the Palestinian Arabs are 'true Canaanites' they even celebrate 'true Canaanite' festivals right?

Even Yassir al-Qudwa al-Husseini Arafat was a Canaanite right? NOT:eusa_naughty:

Last edited:

You guys are a riot.
Indeed, I saw the movie.

Yes the 'real Canaanites' call it Shalem today, not al-Quds right? The 'real Canaanites' face Jerusalem 5 times a day and not Arabia right?
The 'real Canaanites' speak a Canaanite language, not Greek and Latin or Arabic, they have held to their 'real Canaanite' culture right?

I mean the Palestinian Arabs are 'true Canaanites' they even celebrate 'true Canaanite' festivals right?

Even Yassir al-Qudwa al-Husseini Arafat was a Canaanite right? NOT:eusa_naughty:

Why would Palestinian Christians face Mecca?

Forum List

Back