Israel moves to rein in Jews losing shit over criticism of Soros

cnelsen

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
Washington, DC
Israel signaled world Jewry to put a sock in it after Jews blew a gasket over Christians criticizing a loathsome despicable Jew for his loathsome despicable activity--not for being a Jew, let me emphasize, but for his loathsome, despicable activities.

In the latest case, Prime Minister Viktor Orban has backed a campaign in which Soros is singled out as an enemy of the state. "Let's not allow Soros to have the last laugh" say billboards next to a picture of the 86-year-old investor, a campaign that Jewish groups and others say foments anti-Semitism.

Soros, who rarely addresses personal attacks against him, has not commented on the billboards. But Hungarian Jewish groups and Human Rights Watch, an organization partly funded by Soros, have condemned the campaign, saying it "evokes memories of the Nazi posters during the Second World War".

Israel backs Hungary, says financier Soros is a threat

Viktor Orban is right. George Soros is an enemy of the Hungarian people. I'll go further. He is, in fact, an enemy of all white Christians.

Two things to say about this: this is the second time I've come across the Israeli government pretending to be under attack from Soros the way Western countries are under attack. I call bullshit. Until I see evidence of Soros paying to ship Africans into Israel, I'll consider Israel as exempt from Soros' nihilistic attentions as the rest of the non-white/Christian world is. There are more than a few Israelis who are watching the destruction of Europe with glee, just as there are more than a few Jews in the US watching our immigration disaster unfold with barely concealed glee. In both cases, the Jews take care that the central role they've played in this destruction isn't well-known. Israel's crocodile tears are part of that subterfuge.

Second, this is the problem with the term "anti-Semite". It doesn't allow for bad Jews. That makes Jews incorrigible and incapable of true self-reflection. It also makes them intolerable. Anti-Semitism is a mortal sin of which anyone in the world can be guilty except a Jew and to be guilty of which requires only the accusation of such by some Jew. In other words, it's not even a part of real human language. It is a weapon. To the extent it is used, it foments hatred and dehumanizes the attacker.

Oliver Stone: an attempt to find Russian interference in US elections is true witch hunting: a lot of smoke but no fire. You better look at Israel and Mr. Netanyahu who comes to USA and talks to the Congress just before the elections. Or look at our billionaires like Soros who donate millions to certain candidates. Or look at Israeli Lobby who works with our Congressmen so close. This is the real interference. Don’t talk about Russian interference: Russians are not pouring their money into US political processes.
Interview to a Russian TV channel

Why liberals don't yell about it the way they yell about "Russian collusion", which Soros owned Media keeps stuffing them with? Why Soros owned Media is silent about the real interference? Looks like nobody is even concerned about it.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Oliver Stone: an attempt to find Russian interference in US elections is true witch hunting: a lot of smoke but no fire. You better look at Israel and Mr. Netanyahu who comes to USA and talks to the Congress just before the elections. Or look at our billionaires like Soros who donate millions to certain candidates. Or look at Israeli Lobby who works with our Congressmen so close. This is the real interference. Don’t talk about Russian interference: Russians are not pouring their money into US political processes.
Interview to a Russian TV channel

Why liberals don't yell about it the way they yell about "Russian collusion", which Soros owned Media keeps stuffing them with? Why Soros owned Media is silent about the real interference? Looks like nobody is even concerned about it.
It is significant that for anyone with any attachment at all to the country of his birth, George Soros is vermin, but we the Jews are strangely silent in the face of his wanton destruction of the countries of our birth. Some even rush to defend him against legitimate criticism. Makes you wonder where their loyalties lie.

There ya go, a thread for the enjoyment of all asshole neo Nazis and IslamoNazis!

The Israeli Jews are the new Nazis. You people are doing what the Nazis did using fake people, the fake Jewish people, like the Nazis used the fake Aryans.

He is the man who helped the Nazi invaders take away much of my family's property, in Budapest, before they were taking to the destruction camps. My family's survivors, needless to say, never got to see any of said property. Hungary's Jews should remember their history and the part this wicked man played in it. I don't care if that man idolized his father, he's a creep and an ememy of Budapest and Israel's Jews.

Therefor any 'shaming' on him is blessed and well placed.

• Banned
He is the man who helped the Nazi invaders take away much of my family's property, in Budapest, before they were taking to the destruction camps. My family's survivors, needless to say, never got to see any of said property. Hungary's Jews should remember their history and the part this wicked man played in it. I don't care if that man idolized his father, he's a creep and an ememy of Budapest and Israel's Jews.

Therefor any 'shaming' on him is blessed and well placed.
My pet theory is that a perverse sense of atonement is what drives him.

The Israeli Jews are the new Nazis. You people are doing what the Nazis did using fake people, the fake Jewish people, like the Nazis used the fake Aryans.
Fake Jewish people. LOL. Only a Nazi dirtbag would make that argument. Someone should tell the Jewish people, they are all fake Jews.

There were Jews that sold their souls to the nazi's and no doubt Soros fits that bill.

There were Jews that sold their souls to the nazi's and no doubt Soros fits that bill.
Soros is more of an opportunist who has bankrupted many countries. His goal is to bankrupt the US and in the process become the richest man in the world by betting against its currency. Pretty pathetic and hypocritical that this scumbag who deserves to be behind bars is one of the main funders of the Democratic Party and the Left.

Soros is more of an opportunist who has bankrupted many countries. His goal is to bankrupt the US and in the process become the richest man in the world by betting against its currency. Pretty pathetic and hypocritical that this scumbag who deserves to be behind bars is one of the main funders of the Democratic Party and the Left.
Fuck off, you Jew-hating Nazi fascist anti-Semite.

Forum List

Back